How many of you faggots skate? If you do enumerate your consistent tricks

How many of you faggots skate? If you do enumerate your consistent tricks

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-155934.png (1080x1068, 1.36M)

just flatland or anything?

Anything, as long as it's on a real skateboard, not on a gay ass longboard

are you counting easy stuff like axels, rocks, pivots on mini? also would fiftying a ledge count the same as down a rail

I blade, fuck you skaterbois in fag thrasher fag tshirts. You all are a fags

Let's define a trick as being at least harder than an Ollie, and for those grinds, enumerate the obstacles as well

I don't skate but apparently I was goofy and really good at manuals compared to group I was with

And yeah, I can't do anything on mini so everything counts on it

i thought fruit booting died out.

I bought a skateboard once

roller blading was the funnest thing I ever did as a kid

Used to. why?

i've been a skatefag for 19 years man i honestly dont think i could tally up everything. you should learn some mini ramps can be fun

I skated for about 6 months and I could barely do an ollie stationary so I gave up
If I started younger at like 13 then I’m sure it would’ve been fun skating around with friends getting into trouble

Yeah, they are really fun to watch, I definitely am trying next time I swing by the skatepark

i didnt skate them properly for about 4 years after eating shit learning basics. forced myself to learn more and its been a fun process. i still dont consider myself a ramp skater

sex change rock to regular on mini I guess, and I really like wallows. don't wanna sound like a trendy cunt but it's just the things I find the most fun and I don't do flat ground so

I've been skating for about a year now, I always feared miniramps, ate shit pretty badly the first time I tried rock to fakie

Tried skating 20 years ago when I was a kid, sucked ass, had lame deck, gave up. Recently got a new deck, just getting the hang of pushing around again and shit. Can't ollie or drop in, yet. Roast me.

Running pic related, slime balls, avenue trucks. (it's pretty lush)

Attached: parts.jpg (2048x2048, 280K)

woodpushers are fucking trash.

you can do more than i could after a year. just take it slow it will just click one day. but yeah try not to limit yourself to certain things and try to watch some old skate videos, good luck user!

what do you do, walk like a fucking savage all the time?

creature boards are nice wouldnt personally pick this shape tho

Thanks for the advice user!

no worries, watch cheese and crackers for a bit of mini inspiration

ride a bicycle sometime you punk

Mmm, I get that. I think it will look better to me when the tail is squared off more, might get a Welcome next, or just another one of these because I do really like it.

I have 4 road motorbikes, a 450 trail bike and a pushbike

so you have motorcycles and do fuck all with bicycles but ride a skateboard. It's like you're still 13. I can't even comprehend how disastrous your life is.

>SO.o...HE was behind of it..

Attached: c3shi7wmpby42543277000000.jpg (815x481, 39K)

>ride bikes sometime punk

>i ride bikes a lot

>durr you're just 13 your life must suck hurr

Attached: 1483160230818.png (357x346, 333K)

never called anyone the actual age of 13.

So the name of the game is damage control now? Just face it, you resorted to the classic but shit internet insult because you don't actually have a point.

you never said 'durr hurr' either but your post still heavily implied that you're retarded