Quentin Tarantino will still cast this cuck in his movies and pretend "hes badass"

>Quentin Tarantino will still cast this cuck in his movies and pretend "hes badass"

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-putin-vow-tackle-isis-9259834
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unironically using "cuck"
it's mostly the legitimate sexual failures who do this.
it's a projection thing.

New Tarantino film?

What did he seriously mean by this?
I swear black people are incomprehensible

But don't you and your ilk hate Tarantino? So why do you care?

just be glad he didn't sign off with WORLDSTAR!!

I'm curious too. I think he means since Trump and his supporters are racist, the Jim Crow laws are coming back or something ridiculous.

I guess Bigly is Trump, or biggots or something.

I thought he was leaving the country if trump got elected?

Bigly is a reference to trump using the word bigly a shit ton at one of the debates everyone thought he sounded like a retard when he used it (they had a point he did sound like a fucking idiot)

Started scoffing at his claim to have lived through Jim Crow, then thought I'd better check his age. Samuel L. Jackson is 68?! Shit, I guess black don't crack.

I think he meant in the last role he played that had slavery (django) his character was poor. I'm guessing he's playing a new role in a movie about a rich person during the civil war.

I thought he was saying "Big League" which ironically also works completely in the context of "Bigly" even if it's a retarded non-word.

I want to see Samuel in a new Star Wars movie. Bring back member berries.

Trump's most influential achievement will be making politicians talk more like real people, complete with slang, colloquialisms, meme references, in-jokes, rather than like newscasters in need of Ex-Lax.

>or something ridiculous
Maybe not Jim Crow laws, but definitely something similar for American muslims and non-white, non-black hispanics

t. actual cuck

I think Sam was trying to put 'Big League', but niggers are - sorry, niggaz izz too lazy to pronounciate even wen dey typin shit, hyuh hyuh hyuh!

He was saying Big League. I didn't even know about this ''Bigly'' meme. I guess anti-trumpers gotta make shit up to hate about him.

Cucks like to say this kind of thing, it's a defense mechanism against being correctly identified

>non-white, non-black hispanics

You mean the genetic junk whose ancestors fucked Indians? Who are regarded as scum in Hispanic countries?

I loved that Brazil protested Trump when Brazil is the most racist country going, there are clubs you can't go into if you're the wrong shade of brown.

yeah you'd know lol

Did his Jewish handlers tell him to say this?

>OP will use the buzzword 'cuck' every sentence he types on the internet, every time he opens his mouth to speak to himself since he has no friends or social contact, and in every thought he has to himself....revealing the ultimate truth...he was the cuck all along.

No he was saying definently saying "bigly" lmao

What are these celebrities, or people in general, trying to achieve by writing things on twitter? You know you're not gonna do shit, we know you're not gonna do shit. All it does is inciting unnecessary violence among fringe groups. Either be a proper political activist or fuck off to shoot movies

Instant validation, because all celebrities are narcissists.

I think we have a winner, Jim!

>there are clubs you can't go into if you're the wrong shade of brown
theres very good reason for that all they do is start trouble or rob someone its not racist, these blacks should be working instead of going clubbing and making trouble

>Samuel L. Jackson
>a cuck
>spoken by some lonely pedophile shitposting on Sup Forums on a monday evening

Sorry, what do you or anyone else who objects to that tweet think it's saying? Because to me, it's saying 'HAHAHA I got mine, this won't hurt me'. As anti-Trump statements go, it's about the least helpful to the Hillshills imaginable. It's admitting that class is more important than race, which is what people who wanted anyone but Hillary were saying all along.

Bigly is a word

Based as fuck.

Oh I agree with you, I just think it's funny that people who live in a country that has de facto racial segregation were protesting Trump when their own establishment make him look like a race traitor.

I read a Trump tweet that used Big League, so presumably 'bigly' was 'Big League', but equally he might have started saying one then used the other when it got memed, the same way he used 'YUGE' after people starting mocking Bernie's accent (which is pretty near to Trump's own tbhwy famalam).

Look, a butthurt faggot. Cry harder, faggot. It closes the wage gap.

Look at this faggot arguing shit that doesn't matter.

>OH DEAR GOD TRUMP IS GOING TO ROUND UP ALL NON WHITES AND MURDER THEM OR PUT THEM IN SLAVERY
t. media

Why is this nigger still not in a cage?
I didn't vote for Trump to have these monkeys prance around my neighborhood unchecked

>Niggers demonstrating how much they hate whites

Now that Trump is in the whitehouse, the jews can't hide the daily victimization of whites

At this point I wish he does. Whites and nonwhites clearly can't live together.

>Everyone who thinks water is wet and can plainly see trump is a moron supports hillary and is a bluepilled faggot cuck who worships social justice.

There is something wrong with you people.

Wish he would

>Quentin Tarantino will still make movies

>"100 years of pain and they got the nerve to ask me what's wrong with black people??" - Lil b "The Basedgod"
What do you think about this quote Sup Forums

>S-stop misrepresenting my fetish!!
dumb cuck

I think they should stop whining about shit that happened to their fathers/grandfathers

>self-made billionaires, who just won a fucking election where his own party abandoned him, can be described as "morons"

You liberals are all fucking retards

>IQ of 156
>moron
No reddit, you are the retard

Jim crow was fucking nothing, and its only delusional liberals who try to pretend having seperate drinking fountains or restaurants is some horrific oppression

So we are talking about something that happened to great-great-grand parents
Even then, its not like slavery was materially different than freedom to the majority of blacks.

Lil b looks pretty good for 100 years old.

not self made, not a billionaire, not abandoned by his party, and not intelligent. He can barely speak English beyond a first grade level. He's a moron, and so are you. It's painfully obvious.

You're an actual retard, it's like you get all your opinions from huffingtonpost and salon.

you lost CTR
your party is dead
Trump is reforging the republicans as a National Workers Party

triggerd, cuck?

This

Sounds a bit communistic

>National Workers Party
>He has actively worked against labor laws and will probably reduce the amount of overtime individuals can have
why are drumpfs so stupid
it's like they voted for a meme and not a candid-

oh wait

>romanticizing a trust fund manbaby who bankrupted himself and got bought out by a corporate cabal, his company and very name now owned by them and his presidency a puppet citizens united scam where he is told what to do by the shadow owners of his 'brand'.
Trumpcucks gonna cuck. You guys are like human cattle being herded.

>there are clubs you can't go into if you're the wrong shade of brown
Source?

>working against labor laws
>will probably reduce the amount of overtime individuals can have

If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you.

>cuck! shill! marxist! conspiracy
Triggered nonsense rhetoric with 0 actual argument. You're so easily triggered you're literally white knighting to protect an orange billionare from mean words on the internet. I've never supported hillary, im not jewish or working for the zog machine behind the scenes to commit white genocide. Trump's speeches make GW Bush look like a genius and you' re just too drunk on red pill kool aid to see what's painfully obvious to anyone with eyes and ears.

not even reading your post, it's just more inane vapid garbage.

Get over it, you lost.

yeah im not reading all this gay shit you wrote

k

Lol everyone's so silent and mad now well done user trumptards are mostly children that weren't around when Sup Forums was acutally liberal

this degenerate cuckshill is fucking mad as hell.

Don't bother they won't listen, but it's 100% true.

>self-made
Literally given a million dollars by his dad.

why is the left on Sup Forums so mentally ill?

Are you all shitskins? that would explain it.

This illiterate trumpshill is wrong again

I'm not mad, I didn't vote for hillary, I'm just saying that Trump is stupid. He is clearly mentally challenged. People can say this (its true) and not be a fucking salty SJW shillary supporter. Stop behaving like a tool.

how much money did you turn you're mortgage into?

>Are you all shitskins?
Yes

Alt-right btfo

This is not a good thing

We won. Arguments don't matter, intelligence doesn't matter, snark doesn't matter. Trump is President, the Senate and House are red. White civilisation is hitting back. I am grateful I've lived to see the day.

It's been removed from its sexual definition for a while.
A cuck is someone who, in general, tries to please those that don't respect them

Of course it's a good thing.

>he actually thinks anything will change
>he actually thinks Trump will come good on any of those crazy election promises. All of them will either be scraped or hugely downgraded.
Holy Shit they're that dumb!

KEK

definitely triggered

Trump will come through on every promise
You are delusional if you think other Republicans won't back him

He was alive during the Jim Crow era.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-putin-vow-tackle-isis-9259834

Meanwhile Hillary wanted a no fly zone.

Dude's already backpedaling hard. And he's already filling his staff with lobbyists and career politicians.

Hahahabababaaaaaaha omg they really do! Tell me about the wall again, the whole southern boarder right? How high was it? 30ft or 40ft?

jim crow wasn't slavery

?
He is picking people that he trusts, that backed him, and that know the job.
Ofc they will be "insiders", at least most of them.

He still has a government to run.

He hasn't backpeddled on anything, thats just the media telling more lies.

Go fucking kill yourself you stupid cuck. Although women are parasites, its people like you that allows nignog monkeys fuck your woman in degeneracy. You are nothing to me but a cuckold nigger enabler, nothing more.

Seen people crying about black people having BET and black history month. You'd lose your shit if you were only allowed in shitty places while blacks were allowed in high quality ones

Just because Trump is a moron and a liar doesn't mean Hillary is any better. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Explain to me why every black majority area is shit without using the term "racism" or "oppression"
thanks

Yeah, I'd be so mad I'd start killing everyone in my community and selling them crack

He said Jim Crow in his tweet. He didn't say anything about slavery.

>Trumps own words
>more media lies!!!1
>>>infowars.com

Kill yourself you fucking triggered pieces of shit

If I were to meet you in real life I would gladly spit on your fucking face, you dog.

A Brazilian. It was confirmed here, .

Great damage control, I rate it a 3.

>Surviving Jim Crow

This nigga acting like drinking from a separate water fountain is a war

Cool intellectual argument bro. Filtered.