Whats up losers ? ;)

Whats up losers ? ;)

Yep im going out to night

What are you gonna do to night ? ;)) sit there and play video games ? ;)

Pathetic

Rate me btw

Attached: Snapchat-538570185.jpg (1080x1920, 440K)

timestamp of gtfo

Clean your fucking mirror dirty nigger

> wears illfitting shitshow suit
> buttons suit all the way down
> calls others pathetic

kek

5.5/10

Its slimfit

Fits perfectly

you spelled "rape" wrong btw

Attached: jk56k54h.png (316x336, 221K)

lol you look like youve never really dressed up before. Also, the louis belt just makes you look like some retarded white boy who watches too many migos music videos.

fits like shit, doesn't drape properly, too tight around waist, makes you look even fatter

champagne < £70
suit < £150 (came from a low-tier shop)
phone < £600
hair < £2
sunglasses < £8

Overall you couldn't afford a weekend in The Siam.

Nice jif though.

You dont look nice, you look like a drunken frat boy who bought his suit at salvation army.

also arms are too short, belt looks tacky and is too big, suits aren't supposed to be worn with belts anyway and while the pocket square isn't horrible it could be matched with the shirt much nicer

maybe buy suits that actually fit properly?

Im going to jerkoff into my hand and roll to see if i have to eat it. No big deal.

you look like you belong in a video game
that or like you just want to get raped

Its 500 suit ;)
Also 400 LV sunglasses;)

Me again, forgot to mention that the shoulders look too wide. Everything else could have been tailored to fit you ( even tho barely ) but now you really need to throw that thing away. You don't look like a man wearing a suit, you look like a kid that wants to play pretend banker

It's bad when you get past the point of questioning the original poster's legitimacy, to the point of questioning whether or not people are actually being trolled, or just contributing to the troll or a mix of both. This the crisis I buy when I choose to enter these threads.

>mid grade champagne
>fake louis belt
>fancy m'lady hankerchief
>knockoff generic sunglasses
>double buttoned
>gold phone
>suit doesnt fit at all
>fucking hair gel

I wonder who you are gonna dissapoint tonight.

is that the room where your mom washes your dumbshit cheap maitre'd clothes in?

at least clean the mirror before taking loser pictures, you filthy fuck.

>to night

>wearing a louis vuitton belt
>shitting 2 feet from your washing machine

Pick 1 retard

You have the bottom button buttoned, learn how to wear a suit faggot

Nails are filthy-cut them or paint them

Also you're too husky for that coat, probably the shirt too.

3/10 only because you'd be warm and breathing when I fucked you. Lights off and stfu while I'm going for my nut,don't fuck it up

That's a prescription thoothpaste for making teeth whiter and your covering up your teeth with your phone. Prob got some ugly ass teeth.

Hey Hun this is mom Dad doesn't like it when you take his work clothing to take these pictures with. This is your last warning if you don't I'm going to confiscate your yugioh card collection

Fjeldabe detected

He's Norwegian .. probably has ok teeth but bad breath for sure

>2018
>being white and wearing a louis vuitton belt

kek

>SO.o...HE was behind of it..

Attached: bri2yzlpyhza2543386000000.jpg (815x467, 38K)

So much this

Is that’s suit from a thrift store?

That'll be all.

Lol you fucking inbreed have you never worn a suit before? You don't do up the bottom button ya mouth breather

>sit there and play video games ? ;)
This sounds good.

I said what it's worth, not what some sucker paid.

Hahahaahaha holy fuck you actually think it fits? I thought this was top teir bait untill now. That way it strains/stretches around your waist to the top button is definitely not something your suit should do because that means it's to small. Which is different from slim fit.

wtf you have your washing machine in your bathroom???

gay/douche/10

i'll just be hanging out with my girlfriend, have fun trying to get one kek

>Nails are filthy-cut them or paint them

KEK this is beyond trying to nit pick out of anger. this is just completely untrue. what a faggot you are. You could of just said how he looks like a douch or a faggot but no.

His nails are long and Gross.

You are a butthurt douche or faggot

Unfit old off brand suite in a dirty room and cleaning supplies strewn about with 20$ dumglasses...

>Could of

????

OOOHHHH! Could HAVE.

now I get it

1. not long at all
2. not gross and instead clean

You are the butthurt faggot or douche making shit up.

>not wearing green
Degenerate.

OP is a poorfag with the laundry machine in the bathroom.

Attached: 1518365844309s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

That haircut was cool in 2001, and don’t bluff, you’re clearly going to your cancerous mum’s funeral, you faggot.

That's a poor bait. Either way, I'm glad to let you know that I prefer being home playing my games in peace and quiet. I can not stand people, I simply do not like them, so I am happy every day I get to avoid any interaction. You have fun though, faggot.

this

no billions of $$$ can fix a shallow mind