I fucking hate St. Patrick’s day...

I fucking hate St. Patrick’s day. It’s just one big fucking excuse to go to a pud and have retarded family gatherings. It’s also based on a shitty story from the Bible that people still believe in. This day should be removed from the calendar so we don’t have to eat god awful Irish food and get criticized by fat retarded Irish-Americans for not wearing green.

Attached: 55E51FD6-459D-4910-A9F1-9D4DA289E4DF.png (1280x640, 2K)

Whats it like in America?
I'm Irish and I don't really like it. I like the community aspect of it, families in town to watch the parade and kids running around having fun. But Im usually home before 2pm so I don't have to endure the retards playing up the 'drunken Irish' character.
Some people here are so one dimensional that they have to act as a stereotype to feel Irish or feel like everyone else expects it. We dont eat specific foods. Its basically the parade in the morning and people over drink through the night

I see your point, I also come from an Irish household, yet everytime saint Patrick’s day comes around, It’s not fun for me. I never had fun on saint Patrick’s day. Mabey I hate it because I have so much resentment towards the Catholic Church and hearing anything about the Bible makes me sick.

You're an idiot. The story of St. Patrick has absolutely nothing to do with the Bible. There is no St. Patrick in the Bible.

Doesn't surprise me though. Militant atheists such as yourself are usually ignorant high school kids.

It just feels forced and embarrasing seeing people act like idiots. Its just as bad as when Irish people think we are loved by everyone. The sense of pride in being Irish most people have
Comes from playing up to a stereotype

Dis an Irish slut thread or wtf?

Attached: 14900599_1161553703937267_1414621775447382598_n.jpg (958x958, 62K)

Depends. Any from Tipp?

I'd rather celebrate Cú Chulainn

Tipp is a kip

Attached: 20727856_1401424593272128_8229424365446058283_n.jpg (750x749, 64K)

Yes please. Nutty for an Irish girl.

The fictional lad who was amazing at hurling and murdered his best mate?

Agreed.

>story from the Bible
please do tell us more about your bible study

i don't exactly hate it, but i have no interest in it and have never celebrated it

i'm british and emgirated to canada in 2009 so from what i have seen St. Patrick's Day is an excuse for north americans to boast about their "irish heritage" (everyone here has irish blood in them apparently) despite having never been outside of this continent.

also the official national colour of ireland is blue, not green

the 3 leaf clover is a prison tattoo representing loyalty to the aryan brotherhood

>It’s also based on a shitty story from the Bible
hahahahahaha

Attached: 13775791_10154335252872594_8011959929557650875_n.jpg (564x564, 60K)

The story of St. Patrick is still a Catholic legend of him exiling the snakes out of Ireland. You really believe that shit, tell me what else do you believe in.

So, what God do you pray to.

The snakes are a metaphor for pagans. St. Patrick was a murderer. You're welcome.

>also the official national colour of ireland is blue, not green
close... it's St. Patrick's blue

>believing the story of St. Patrick is in the Bible.
>Believing the story of St. Patrick
>2018

The Irish don't even fucking celebrate St. Patricks any more than St. Stephen''s in December. Stupid fucking Americans.

St. Patrick is noted for driving paganism out of ireland, and there isn't a story about snakes, the real story is about sinking Crom Cruach into the earth and shattering the golden idols of the other gods.

Stupid.
Fucking.
Americans.

It’s an American holiday celebrated in America in a similar way to any other shitty holiday. It’s not that all Americans are stupid, It’s Irish Americans that are stupid.

At least we’re not Europe.

>Implying Irish Americans started St. Patrick''s day.

Read a fucking book and then eat a fucking bullet.

It's a celebration of St. Patrick for converting Ireland to catholicism. He was a missionary. You really are a dumbass.

In my town It's just a drinking holiday... Yup most of the town gets really fucking drunk and the garda are out all night with there fucking sirens on.

No, you're just fat, willfully ignorant, and think that because of the heroics (as far as they are, not the shitty masturbatory stories you tell yourselves about the world wars) of your previous generations you're entitled to be greaseguzzling land whales that guffaw at everyone else in the world like they're worthless.

What has your pisspot of a country contributed to the world outside of a 70 year war in the middle east since 1950?

Fuck you. What's your address? I'm coming down there.

At least I’m not an Irish drunk boasting about my heritage.

Attached: 1521255057570.gif (480x270, 926K)

Clean up your room.

Attached: jordan_peterson.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x610, 54K)

>what has your pisspot of a country contributed to the world
Says a guy on the internet

Happy St.Paddys to all who hate the stigma around the day!

>At least
Bragging about your "least" condition is rather pathetic, Yank.

Fuck yeah

>At least

Europe has always been a shit show. From the moment people came to the European continent, Europe was fucked. Europeans are all a bunch of white retarded bigots that can’t agree on anything. America isn’t even better because of all the European descendents.

>”Yanks”

What fucking year are you in?