be me

> be me
> live in uni dorm
> jury duty summons sent to mailbox I never check
> decide to check it today
> missed the duty date by several months
> cant call and explain, court is closed until monday.
> read online about people getting arrested and fined

what do I do Sup Forums?

Attached: 1507647599443.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Pay the fine and learn your lesson. You have a responsibility to society. Do you forget to pay taxes, too?

get arrested

>Student
>Paying taxes

Pick one.

Happened to me when I was at school also. Was a long time ago, but I didn't have a fine I just got a really nasty letter and a notice that I must appear. So I did it in the summer.

What was the trial about?

For future, tell them on the "reasons to be excused" section that you have a bias against the police, have no faith in the legal system and hate Jews, you'll never get another summons.

Not even kidding, it was a boob job that went wrong. This fat spic went to another fat spic doctor that shouldn't have even had a medical license and he fucked up her tits even more than they already were. She was asking for damages.

Wrong. There are cases where a lawyer might want someone on the jury like that.

Attached: emma-dumont-001.jpg (1080x1079, 76K)

I should add that what you hope for is that you don't even get called. You go there, sit and wait, and your number never gets called and you have no trial.

You'll most likely just get a fine, that's how it is in a lot of places. They count on people not showing up. Better to take care of it sooner than later or the fine can turn into jail time.

If you have shoplifted you can't participate on a jury... Just saying

Unlikely... Lots of Jews in the lawyer business, it's still a good bet...
How would you get out of it?

I don't know how this works but can't you just say you never received anything?

About gets lost in the mail all the time... Not a bad idea.

dunno if serious or rly talking about responibilities to society as a real thing

My dad got out of it by having a doctor friend write that his back prevents him from sitting. If you do get called into a trial, you can try to avoid it by picking some bias that one of the lawyers would not want, but remember that the other lawyer probably WOULD want you then. So when they are picking it is a bit of a gamble to do that.

You can for a little while, but eventually they get pissed and you can even get a warrant put out for you. They won't send a cop, but if you got a ticket or pulled over you'd be in trouble.

Throw it away and forget about it.

You have to go eventually or you get a bench warrant but its easy to get excused once you are there.

t. 32 year old who has been called twice, excused both times stating family hardship.

>stating family hardship

lol poorfag

I'm actually rich.

>yfw posting that

Attached: Wojak Crying Mask.jpg (601x508, 94K)