Found out my friend (one on right) is a camwhore - not sure how to act in front of her now... im pretty beta as it is

found out my friend (one on right) is a camwhore - not sure how to act in front of her now... im pretty beta as it is

Attached: 1.jpg (589x588, 74K)

Then she already knows you are beta, don't act any different. Jerk to her in private and tip her to live out your fantasies.

just be honest and tell her you watch her cam

Do you have a link to her work?

also maybe if you tell her you found out she cams ask her if you can jerk off in front of her if she gets naked and pay her for it, maybe it was escalate

i took some screens

Attached: 01.jpg (575x439, 34K)

Oh wow, she's a cutie. Pretty easy money though. Put yourself in this girl's shoes. I'll bet there are plenty of girls we know who do it on the dl. Seems harmless imo.

yeah dude confront her but be cool, just say i know you cam and would like to jerk off in front of you while you masturbate... ill pay

gross why did she dye her hair brown, nasty

Link so I can donate to her

You could try not treating her any differently and just jerking off to her occasionally in private...
But that would be too simple.

Attached: 1504583560734.jpg (500x390, 81K)

she changes it from time to time
im beta... its hard enough for me to even talk to her about anything let alone her whole cam shit
someone will tip her off about me, and i dont think i want that

Attached: 2.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Wow! I'd be cock-in-hand all the time!

stop being a pussy if you cant even talk to her how can you consider her a friend? fucking be upfront about it or just say something like, nice doublesided dildo

or, since youve clearly never been in her room, say something like, i like your mars poster

Unless you're one of her only friends, how would she know it was you? Not like you divulged your name here.

its nice knowing that i know her private life whenever i do hang out with our group of friends
what i didnt say is that she also has a boyfriend.. im not sure if he knows about this either

Attached: 02.jpg (680x467, 39K)

rip. just take her private and after you bust a massive nut thank her by her full name, first and last, then see her reaction...but sure to have a copy of the recording tho

well this is basically like an endless fap bank of material from a girl im crushing on
if i do that, she'll definitely stop camming

Attached: 03.jpg (681x472, 36K)

Count yourself lucky OP. Do you know how much mental energy the average guy expends trying just to picture their attractive girl friends naked, much less fucking themselves with dildos for strangers? I'd be trying to hang out with her as much as possible. If you can't make a move on her at least you'll have that secret window into her double life and can cum to her whenever you want

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING US WHAT TO DO JESUS CHRIST

how cheap is she?

because i want to fuck her for real
and im at odds because theres a possibility i can and a possibility to lose all of this

Attached: 04.jpg (558x432, 34K)

never gonna happen

If you want to fuck her for real, you don't start with "Hey I know you cam, so fuck me."
Need to actually hit on her you bitch

Attached: 1518058015456.png (480x352, 146K)

how cheap is she? how much money have you spent tipping her?

I've spent about $100 on her so far

Attached: 05.jpg (675x472, 37K)

Ever see her socially and later that same night interact with her on cam? Honestly would be irresistible, I'd be cumming constantly

not the same day no
maybe about 2 or 3 days after it
i usually see her about once every 1 or 2 weeks

Attached: 06.jpg (682x470, 37K)

>If you want to fuck her for real, you don't start with "Hey I know you cam, so fuck me."
>what is blackmailing

one day just call her by her cam name "on accident"

i called her during her cam session
was hoping she would answer... never did
but the smile was still pretty nice

Attached: 07.jpg (688x513, 57K)

jeeze this is like 5th level dimension of cuck

how is that cuck? do you know what cuck means?

So what advice do you want, exactly?
Jesus Christ you're a faggot

What's her cam name?

"My friendz r beta af"

Ok so...
She has a boyfriend.
You're too much of a pussy to bring anything up.
You're paying her to watch her.
You call her during it to see her reaction.

Dude, you are obessed and that's not good. Just knock it off. Jesus.

Attached: 1488245452036.png (159x155, 36K)

see

Tell her to keep doing what she's doing, if she asks what do you mean by that, just go away.

Her face is cute in the first pic but pretty hit in all the others. Also she's got a wonky tit.