HOI4

>ww2 game
>german edition
>removes the Hitler trip options.

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alf_Landon
reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/4ktt2l/paradox_pulls_discriminatory_stellaris_mod_that/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

J U S T

This is fake, right?

>Hitler trip options

What does this mean? Is there an event where Hitler is tripping on acid or takes a trip to the moon?

They censored it to shit. Even the portraits of the generals are blacked out, just in case you start to scream Heil Hitler once you see Rommel.

You'd hope so, but its not.

>buying parajooxgames

Pls

*stretches luxuriously* feels good to be an american where our games aren't censored
stay cucked rest of the world
:^)

kek

there is no more kek left in man

>gerMANS
Ftfy

>The portraits of some well-known Nazis are blacked out.
>Some dialogs are changed.
>Generals of the SS do not have the skull on their caps.
>Specific pictures of events regarding Hitler and other well-known Nazis are changed.

Just in case, ya' know.

No
Hitler is blacked out and there's deleted references to Nazis

Copied form the forums itself

- Why is there a special German version?
- It's illegal to distribute certain material in Germany. We did not make these laws, nor is it our place to battle them. Our version is made with consultation from German lawyers and is not based on random guesses. It's illegal for us to market, sell and distribute "toys" (this is what computer games are classified as in Germany) with certain content.
We don't have anything to gain from doing this. In fact, it's our loss. We know these things are sensitive to many and it causes us a lot of extra work in making a special version, answering questions, and lost sales because people don't agree. So making posts about how we should be sorry for losing you as a customer because of it is not necessary. We are sorry we are losing you as a customer, but we can't do anything about it.
Paradox does not regard the German laws as "white-washing" or historical revisionism rather the opposite, and we respect the German intentions behind the law.

- How does the German version work? How do I get it/not get it?
- If you purchase the game from Germany, from any retailer, you will get a Steam key for the German version of the game delivered to you on the 6th of June.

- What if I buy the game in the US, install it and move to Germany?
- Nothing happens. You will have the same game that you had before moving to Germany.

- What if I buy it in Germany and move to the US?
- You will still have the German version.

- What if my American friend buy a key and send it to me, living in Germany?
- Steam will tell you that the product isn't available in your region.

- How come previous Hearts of Iron games weren't affected by this?
- The physical copies were. The laws had not caught up with modern distribution methods back when they were released.

cont

- What exactly is meant with the German version?
- The German version lacks a certain DLC component which results in the following:
1) a bunch of prominent nazis is displayed as dark silhouettes instead of a colored portrait.
2) some speeches in events are different
3) SS generals have no skulls on their caps
4) event pictures with hitler and stuff from point 1 are different

- What about Multiplayer?
- There is nothing preventing someone with a German version to play with someone that has the non-German version. The checksum will be the same, and the base game is the same.

- What about Ironman and achievements?
- The checksum is the same. A German version can play Ironman and get achievements as everyone else.

- What about sales and stuff that other retailers have?
- This shouldn't matter. All retailers should deliver German Steam Keys for anyone purchasing the game from Germany for the same price as anyone else.

-Will it be possible to switch the in-game language of the censored German version to English?
-Yes. All versions of the game has the option to chose any of the supported languages.

>shadow Hitler
Is this the new Smash Bros?

>Norwegian anti-shilling a Swedish company.

I laughed harder than I should've

Works well as a trolling avatar.

>falling for the paradox jew

These faggots have been going downhill from the get go.

That's a law of the universe, everything just gets worse.

2nd law of thermodynamics.

>he needs to he unlocked once more.

I don't get it.
Do Germans believe that there is a monster inside every German just looking for an excuse to commit genocide?

Humanity has never needed too find an excuse to genocide.

Yeah it just happens all the time for no reason. Like the other day I tripped over and genocided a bunch of chinese people.

Please censor this post, or add a trigger warning to avoid triggering Germans into genociding something

kek

So, in other words, Germany has a trigger-warning-law in order the prevent Germans to see Nazi-symbols and turn Blitzkrieg again.

Oh It happens for reasons but we've never needed too find a justification/excuse.

Even games in Germany have propaganda and indoctrination...
Really feel bad for Germany D:

wasn't hitler literally the tutorial giver in the last game?

mein hero

>I am a shadow. The true self.

Who's that disgusting nigger monkey as USA? Are they really rewriting history?
"Did you know that during WW2, the US president was one of us, a true KANGZ?! Really makes you think, huh?"

lmao

This game has political corectness as a national focus for going communist xD

We get fucked and cucked by everyone and everything

Well their was the ex KGB guy that stated that the SJW's are the result of a soviet area psyop strategy to undermine the west through civil disobedience.

Hey, don't worry.
Maybe one day... You'll fuck them back

and the cycle begins a new.

Either way the multiculturalism movement wins.

>Either way the multiculturalism movement wins.
For now, yes. They own all the media and all the politicians support it.
The common sense wins at the end.
Or dies trying at least.

Common sense is the sense of a common person.

You really wouldn't want that.

>being this desperate for replies
should see a psychiatrist m8

are you too retarded to use google or are you baiting?

So what's your solution? Bend over and watch the world burn?

After WW2, the allies banned the swastika and other Nazi logos in Germany to prevent a return of the Nazis.
In Germany, Nazi logos are only allowed in art but since games aren't seen as art, publishers/developers have to remove them.

>Paradox
>Good

Who said I had to bend over to do that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alf_Landon

Why are you calling Graf Zeppelin a cunt, dude? Not cool. Not cool at all.
Nice get. Lack of action will not save the world

(Checked)

>The portraits of some well-known Nazis are blacked out.

Oh golly pops gee whiz that's just crazy!

Who said I intend too save it?

it's just your choice. It's bad. It's like you're watching a woman being raped and not doing anything.

Even Hitler is getting Blacked in today's world.

I almost thought about putting together a new PC to play vidya again. Then I see this SJW bullshit is just getting worse.

Are there any video games Sup Forums is actually currently playing or looking forward to that are worthwhile?

I suppose at least they can't cuck up multiplayer FPS games too much. At least not until it's white men on one side with pistols only vs everyone else with military gear.

Laughing is doing something...

Why would you risk your arse for some dumb bint that got herself in such a situation?

Who is more evil than Hitler? Dark Hitler!

>I suppose at least they can't cuck up multiplayer FPS games too much. At least not until it's white men on one side with pistols only vs everyone else with military gear.

See overwatch.

What do you expect from (((Paradox)))?

Since they decided to go SJW, I don't buy them any game.

Well hello there

Go watch his videos.

Do you remember what happened with Stellaris mod and Paradox?

reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/4ktt2l/paradox_pulls_discriminatory_stellaris_mod_that/

It's because of German law. Any other questions?

You don't buy them games, are you speaking ebonics or just really bad at speaking European?

I did I kek'd

I'm with this guy, what the fuck does that mean?

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

>Iron Cross

Ironic as the majority of Sup Forumsacks are living a 24 hour hitler trip.

A Lenin trip for example would be spouting communist shit on top of a soap box.