This was an okay movie, nothing too great. Just another superhero flick

This was an okay movie, nothing too great. Just another superhero flick.

What the fuck is with all the hype and renown for it? Is it just because the cast is mainly black?

Attached: 27751781_1518335821617461_7981197048031549814_n.jpg (820x312, 69K)

it's cuz we wuz kangz, whitie

It's one of the best marvel films, behind only the captain america films and possibly iron man 1. And yes, for PoC, a mostly black cast and black director for a hollywood blockbuster is important to us.

It's inundated with liberal SJW propaganda, attempts to paint whites as evil oppressors of the world, and so on.

That on top of just being another mediocre by-the-numbers formulaic marvel super hero movie.

>What the fuck is with all the hype and renown for it?

Marketing managed to sell it to the media as some civil rights thing empowering blacks.

In the 70's they called those movie blacksploitation.

Attached: Bossnigger.jpg (377x598, 59K)

Stupid liberal bitchs who are into BBC.

Jews are pushing the nigger and faggot thing overtime now in TV and movies. Doing everything they can to subvert conservative white america which they are trying to destroy.

it doesnt though. it just paints blacks as the most oppressed, which is true.

is that... shaq..?

as a person of color, i fail to see the importance of this. i just see it as a lot of black people in a successful movie. what does this mean in the long run?

Completely false. The most oppressed people on the planet are North Koreans. Whites have not oppressed blacks for decades because of liberal backlash.

It's good now that we can cast black actors as prevalently as whites in meh grade Marvel movies. Shows everyone deserves to be in formulaic garbage together.

Yeah, well at least Norks don't have spics, Muslims, Indians and every other shit race invading and taking over their country. I'd say they are the lucky ones.

in one word 'politics'.

Attached: 1520707901164.jpg (569x570, 37K)

No, but in exchange they are literally starving to death. I do see your point though.

>It's one of the best marvel films,
This is bait. Super bad bait.

Feel free to explain why there were so many plot holes if this isn't bait. Otherwise, BAIT!

inb4 b8thread

Attached: Fell for the bait.jpg (224x225, 9K)

In a nut shell yeah

They weren't there by merit. It was for political agenda. The entire movie exists due to white guilt. The entire cast and director were hired by jews because they are black.
It was a calculated move by jews to get money from niggers.
And you dumb retarded animals fell for it hook line and sinker.

>le be impressionable kid
>le protagonist looks like me
>le dress up as BP for Halloween
>grow up with a less insecurity and disenfranchised moral
>don't become a statistic because 'dindu nuffin'
>Look up to role models

Really churns the noggin...

Attached: 1298504187610.png (265x290, 137K)

But all the nig nogs just went all chimp about it.
I love how white heroes are heros of the utopia that exists, the USA.
Yet a nigger utopia doesn't exist, so they have to make one up. Because akk the nigger countries are massive shitholes filled with AIDS and genocide.

It was the most amazing 7/10 movie you are ever going to see.

They feel some sort of pride because its an all black cast, based off african tribes and the black guy isn't the first person to die..no wait..

Trips speaks the truth. This was one of the worst marvel films, if not, the worst. Tons of plot holes. The whole "Wakanda has best tech ever for long time" basically made Tony Stark a completely moot character. Where were they when the world was being destroyed? "Oh, but Wakanda will survive, hur dur."

I also like the fact Black Panther is supposed to be a bit of a ninja character. Using the darkness as his ally kind of thing. "Oh, but here is a shiny purple kinetic energy blast that gives your position away in the dark."

Black Panther basically gets rekt the whole movie, or handed victories by his sister and lesser peons. Fuck, give the warrior chick the Black Panther power. At least that bitch knows how to fight.

This film was on the level of DC autism. I was so disappointed after seeing such a good introduction in Civil War.

I like how two people made absolutely valid arguments about this, and nobody will respond to them because it doesn't include any nonsense race war comments.

But every other post has Black vs White bs and is getting responded to within seconds.

Attached: Awiens.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>USA
>utopia that exists

First I love being 'Merican, from the wrong to the best.

Even as a relatively infant country which has been to war multiple times to having a shady past of subjugation, colonization, and enslavement, we still persevere for that 'American dream' even if at the moment we are slipping in the index of education and public policy next to Scandinavian and Asian countries

That said I'm not ignorant of the past. This Utopia was sculpted through many cultures. Black, Whites, Irish, and Spanish individuals who follow that dream.

Places like Metropolis, Gotham....while marvel tends to emulate New York mostly, these cities are still plegued by crime (the reality), and the utopia the big screen paints are ideals desu desu.

>Because akk the nigger countries are massive shitholes filled with AIDS and genocide.

....ya kinda like the infant states and cities of America during its development?

>But all the nig nogs just went all chimp about it.

Chimp out...you mean hype? Well I mean, it makes sense there's excitement, with the sort of assailable of the movie as well as the fact that it was February.

If in anyway you are phased or feel threatened because kids movies are trying to represent more ethnic groups (however trivial), I think you need to reevaluate some things in life, or maybe just cut the bullshit and just say ' Fuck dem nigs and the youth, I don't want kids to have role models.'

Attached: calm down.jpg (165x120, 29K)

But user, those who decide for us told us it was a perfect 100% film, and you are supposed to ignore the anti-white racism and plot holes.

damn lol

It's literally Marvel Movies: The Movie.

>Is it just because the cast is mainly black?
yes obviously. in the day and age of cheap activism, sitting on your ass and going to see a movie about "repressed" people is a way to virtue signal "you get it" and are righting the wrongs of your ancestors.

That was a fairly biased assessment if you are not going to note how much of a shithole Africa is, and yet, they have the meme "cradle of life." Fucking China is supposedly the longest living civilization, they have problems, too. But they don't go around hacking limbs off because "youz take mai banana."

Also, there is war, slavery,subjugation, colonization, etc. in nearly every country. First world or otherwise. To single out 'Merica is just silly.

the only movies I see with niggers in it are slave movies

Attached: 1521318682162.jpg (804x802, 85K)

kek, and still nobody is responding.

That goes back to the whole, "We have to have pride in our rights," routine. Otherwise, all their anti-white actions wouldn't be justified.

I think you know the answer. Stop being obtuse.

There’s no panthers in Africa only South America...

But user, somebody has to justify why black people have the right to a marvel movie that has tons of plot holes, but got a 100% in reviews.

i heard or read a reviewer say "this isn't a movie you just go see, it's a movie you SUPPORT". fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1519083423875.jpg (509x568, 103K)