Sometimes I try to do things, but it just doesnt turn out the way I want it to, and I get real frustrated. And like...

Sometimes I try to do things, but it just doesnt turn out the way I want it to, and I get real frustrated. And like, I just take my time and concentrate and still doesnt come out how I want it to. It's like I concentrate on it real hard you know. And everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. It's like, I need time to figure these things out.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Theres always someone there goin "hey Mike we been noticing you been having a lotta problems lately you know. Maybe, just needa get away. And maybe you should talk about it you'll feel a lot better". And Im like "no thats okay you know I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone, I'll figure it out."

Perhaps if someone, maybe your mom, gave you a Pepsi?

I did! I asked her for a pepsi but she wouldnt get it for me! She kept saying I have a drug problem and she was concerned and said I need to get some help. All i wanted was a pepsi, but she wouldnt get it for me!

But hold on... did you go to their schools, their churches, their institutional learning facilities?

Later that day, I was sitting in my room. My mom and my dad came in. They said "Mike we needa talk to you". I'm like "Ok, whatsa matter." They said "Me and ur mom been noticing you been having a lot of prolems." They said they were concerned I was gonna hurt someone. They were afraid I was gonna hurt myself even.

I read your whole comment and i didnt comprehend any of it. Like having someone talk to you while youre daydreaming.

It would be in your best interest if we put you somewhere you can get the help that you need.

So they said "We decided were gonna put you somewhere where you can get the help that you need!" and I go WAIT. WE DECIDED? MY BEST INTEREST? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY BEST INTEREST IS????????? What are you trying to say Im crazy?

All I wanted was a pepsi.

WAIT A SECOND i said.... I WENT TO UR SCHOOLS! I WENT TO UR CHURCHES! I WENT TO UR EDUCATIONAL LEARNING FACILITIES! SO how can you say Im crazy?????.

doesn't matter, i'll probably get hit by a car anyway.

sounds like mike needs a little more personal space.

Just cuz you don't know what's goin on don't mean it don't make no sense. And just cuz you don't like it don't mean it ain't no good. Let me tell you something, before you take a walk into MY world, you better take a look at the real world cuz this ain't no Mr Rogers Neighborhood.
Can you say "Feel like shit"?
Yeah, maybe sometimes I do feel like shit. I ain't happy about it but I'd rather feel like shit than be FULL OF SHIT.
And if I offended you, "Oh, I'm sorry."
But maybe you NEED to be offended.
But here's my apology, and one more thing:
FUCK YOU.

>it's like, I need to practice things
Fixed that for you pleb
Perseverance is key

You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch

Rad thread

I'M NOT CRAZY.
YOU'RE CRAZY.
ESPECIALLY YOU, NAPPA.

YOU. CANT. BRING. ME. DOWN

BRING ME DOWN.
YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN!!!!

or perhaps mike doesn't always enjoy being an open book

Breakdown!! I'll muthafucking break you in two!

Too much pressure, my pulse is rising, my heart is pounding. My head really hurts.
I can't take it all, the pressure of all these things inside of me.
Everywhere I look I see them, everywhere I go they're at. What did I do to deserve this? Why won't they just leave my body?

WAR

INSIDEMYHEAD

I want to bleed out of my esophagus and shit all over the american flag just to prove to my folks that I give a damn. But everytime I escape my room its like I want to go back into my own prison. I dig deeper into the soil of the Earth and stick my fingers in so I can feel like I'm fingerbanging mother natures muddy pussy.

They always say that the world would be a better place without me, maybe they're right. But the truth is that I want to live as long as I can so I can watch the rusty shackles of the devil crumble and watch him spit a fiery inferno into the air turning the atmosphere into a sloppy flow of fire.

420yt9jadg0ad0a09djg09adjgad09gjad09jg0a9j dirt dirt dirt dirt bleeding from my anus digging deeper digging deeper

I bet you like to draw cocks on the lucky charms leprechaun and imagine yourself sucking his dick while the Trix rabbit is behind you spanking your ass saying "Bad boy!"

You must listen to Pandora

I have a punk rock station and they play this song 3X a day.

Pic unrelated - god tier album

Attached: graceland.jpg (600x600, 114K)

i can stick my finger in my butt so far i can pick my nose from the inside.

Brutal.

Attached: Nathan002.jpg (1153x649, 70K)

Attached: d755c892-0779-4e15-88a7-2adce1a6b3b2.jpg (290x410, 22K)

fap more for success

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI

do you ever fap so much that you get blisters on your penis?

SUICIDAL

ikr. nobody knows how to talk straight.

mike sounds like a rational adult whose agency and personal space should be respected.

OP

Attached: Brak.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Doesnt matter Ill prolly just get hit by a car anyway