American south thread

American south thread.

Attached: US_Southern_States_Map.png (572x371, 16K)

Sooo... retards on welfare thread?

That's right!

naggar

DAMN YANKS

TX and OK are not the south, dumbass.

Niggers*

Living in MD, I've just found out I'm a southerner.

Plz remove Kentucky from this list. We are midwest.

Actually, they are you fucking fagot. If we're talk about the states that joined the confederacy, Texas was part of it and the confederacy took Oklahoma. Texas is literally one of the southern most states. Stop being a fuck retard and learn some Geography.

>missouri
>maryland
>delaware

I might be willing to give you the area south of about Springfield, but practically everyone considers Missouri part of the Midwest. Then Maryland and Delaware have both spent the last 50 or so years doing their best to convince everyone they're actually Northern.

I stayed in Maryland for a while and when I was there, It had a strong southern vibe, one person even had a confederate flag in his house, but there are confederate flags all over the U.S. It's not as bad as other states, and the only reason we don't consider it a southern state now is because of when it stayed with the Union in the civil war.

Any georgia sluts?

This is a map showing the states that had slavery in the U.S. which is mostly considered southern states

We're not talking about hundreds of years ago, dumbass, we're talking about now.

I'm from Missouri and currently living in Georgia, so I can say this with confidence: Missouri is not part of the fucking south. Both geographically, and just how both states are....No.

Yeah, SOUTHERN MOST STATE OF THE U.S. TEXAS IS LITERALLY BORDERING MEXICO.

>south
>american
>south

Attached: 32279ca5-277f-4154-8e64-c89b6cedc111.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Okie here.

Texas and Oklahoma don't really fit in perfectly with any region. They're kind of their own thing, but if you're going to put them in one of the larger regions they're a better fit with the South than with the Midwest or West even if it's still an awkward fit.

Trust me. I've also lived in Georgia and Colorado. Between those Oklahoma has a lot more in common with Georgia despite the fact it borders Colorado.

file name says nothing about slavery, just "southern states"

Texas is between the South and Southwest.

Okie here too, having lived in most parts of the state.

Southeast Oklahoma is known as Little Dixie. It's very southern. So is East Texas.

Northeast Oklahoma is like the midwest, western oklahoma is the southwest, and northern, northwestern oklahoma are the plains.

South Carolina yay!

Texas is a little more independent from most southern stereotype, but most of Texas is in the southern region with some of it being in the Midwest.

>what is the Mason-Dixon Line

Attached: 182443-004-5D99BF57.jpg (500x400, 102K)

Okie here also. Pretty much I'd agree with what you said. I'm in central OK, and we're an odd meeting ground for the midwest, the ozarks, and dixie.

As a Marylander, I had rejected the idea of Maryland being south but I’m starting to accept it. Geographically, it’s debatable but the culture is undeniably southern.

In places like Baltimore or Annapolis, It is more northern, but the suburbs, it's more southern. Each state has it's own identity and Maryland is a little bit of both North and South.

> being this dumb

Best state reporting in

Attached: dfw46sdxkaabwwd.jpg (800x643, 111K)