What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"you can even fuck em if you want to. just dont bring em to the games and take pictures with em and put em on the instagram."

She tried to play him afterwords about their being no chemistry and the kissing was weird.

But that big nigga just signed 125 million dollar contract. Stupid chick.

dumb white bitch tried to deny her sugar walls to the bbc and ruined her career

BIG

JUST

She meant "I want to be skewered like a roast pig on a big black dick". Roughly.

Unfortunately for her, this guy was basically Sup Forums incarnate if Sup Forums were black and had marketable talents.

He looks like a muppet

How do you fuck up an easy meal ticket like that?

Those Nick shows don't get you nowhere.

Major surgery required to repair her split pelvis and broken uterus.

Probably "Fuck you dad for selling me to Dan "fuck subtelty i will pay you money for me to rape your daughter" Schneider."

I wish this lasted longer. The pictures were comedy.

They're all the same age or something but everyone is looking at the giga nigga like he's a pedo. I'd be scared.

I think he's the youngest one there, funnily enough.

Isn't that guy basically an autist?

Wouldn't that make him "our guy"?

He's /ourguy/
He is based as fuck

What if they just really like each other? Has it occurred to anyone in this board that just because someone is black and has a huge dick doesn-t mean they aren't smart or charming. Maybe they're in love.

Why are you fags so obsessed with cuckoldry and blacked.com?

That's my point. I recall there being a hubub when they broke up that he was some autistic fucker that Sup Forums makes jokes about.

Already broke up like i think more than a year ago at this point 2bh.

she dumped him and never fucked him m8
so he leaked pics

>white people on Sup Forums claim BBC is a meme
>white people on Sup Forums treat every black person as a hung stud ready to destroy white pussies

Insecurity. I'm betting a great majority on Sup Forums is virgin as fuck. Like, handholdless levels of virgin.

sounds like they'd love him around here then

>McCurdy then describes their first kiss -- which went down after a laser tag date -- saying, "It just didn't go great ... no sparks. The mouths ... the shapes weren't right."

>Still, they continued to hang out, McCurdy says ... and he was so into her, he bought her a necklace and got down on his knees during a dinner date and asked her to be his GF.

>Even though she wasn't into it, she said yes ... only to break up with him on the phone a few days late

I know this reference

>he bought her a necklace and got down on his knees
> she said yes... only to break up with him on the phone a few days late
Jesus

has it ever occured to you that it might two different groups of people posting those two different type of posts?

man it must suck being black
he acts like a gentleman and she hates him
bet if he told her to bust that ass wide open for a real nigga
they be married by now

OUR GUY
Feels bad when no videos of her being fucked like a rotisserie chicken

women live life on easy mode and still fuck up

just call me "nigger"

>no sparks
Is this code for him not packing a 9"er? Why are women so degenerate. He sounded like a nice guy

was he a cuck? why was his girlfriend bringing african americans to his games?

>Get rejected by a slutty sockpuppet for a Jewish pedo
>Proceed to channel that anger and get that max contract from the NBA while the slut is busy doing nothing
OUR GUY

She was liberal and was all about that black cock.

Then she realized it was a mistake, but it was too late. Now she's all used up and no one wants her, not even the media.

jesus this nigga is more beta than most of Sup Forums

really makes you think

He acts like he doesn't make millions of dollars. I can't imagine finally getting to meet my waifu, actually date her, then beef it thusly.

I've kissed a girl before.

Never got that vag though. At this point I'm not sure when it will ever happen, if it does at all.

She was black herself. Or something. The guy was a crazy person.

i thought Sup Forums said the bbc gets all the women?

Autism trumps BBC everytime. There's very little autism DOESN'T trump.

>5'10" vs 6'2"

BLACK

He's 7'0".

Nice try though.

>ywn be a giant and demolish a short, petite qt
I just want to be Mad Wlad.

>big
>black
>autistic
He's /ourguy/, isn't he?

CORPORATION

Before I read this shit, I was all about hating this shit. I thought he was just a big dumb basketball player that wanted that white puss.

Jeanette is a bitch, Andre seems like a genuinely cool dude. I hope he wins Finals MVP and has thousands of wet bitches just hanging around him all the time.

How can white bois even compete?

>more beta than Sup Forums
>got to at least kiss jennette mccurdy
>has a lucrative basketball career

okay

> tfw you will never be a 5'1 dude with a smoking amazonian GF

I agree with you even though i posted the exact opposite, I really like size difference no matter the degree.

More than that, he grew up watch iCarly and she was his waifu that entire time.

>Jennette didn't pull punches -- admitting she only heard about the guy after he repeatedly chose her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Twitter -- and eventually agreed to talk to Drummond because he "seemed like a big deal."

What a cunt.

Seriously. I hope she gets fat and marries a wife beater.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

What did she mean by THIS?

Should have made his damn free throws

i'm glad we've been learning to put our racial hatred aside and instead channeling it to hatred of bitches

>Obama won twice
>Hillary didn't

The nation agrees

aww geez guys ... aww geez

She hates her dad

This

Is he a black weeaboo?

she has a wonderful butt

So no matter if you're black, white, or anything else its true?

Nice guys finish last?

All women want are the bad guys that treat them like shit?

JUICE

drummond couldnt compete with big can dans huge cock so she laughed at his tiny dick and broke up with him

she enjoys casual dating

well they wanna have as much fun as possible. they may be retarded but they arent retarded. they know if worst comes to worst they can always hook up with some lame boring loser before they get too old or after some douche uses them too hard.

so yeah nice guys finish last.

oh yeah also if they can get a bad guy to be good to them they consider that a win too. cuz they want a guy who will fuck up everyone else but be good to them. its like theyre raising a guard dog who will also provide for them as well as protect them.

she literally did nothing wrong

>tfw always crushed on Sam in iCarly
>tfw you realize all along she was a cold hearted bitch

Feels weird man.

This is why trump won

#whitelash

That might've worked on Carly. He picked the wrong one.

but we live in America & have guns, who cares??