Who /mars/ here? Live thread

Who /mars/ here? Live thread.

ONLY A SINGLE BLACK MAN? THIS IS DISGUSTING

I'm only watching for the Asian woman.

Interesting execution so far.

This is what they get for using NVidia cards for guidance. Dunno how they survived till the 2030s. Does no omlne remember the devestating Nintendo Switch fires of 2017?

Sup Forums is too busy race baiting right now to be interested in the future of humanity, like this user .

>Asian twins
Nice.

if you don't come here to racebait and hate niggers you're here for the wrong reasons friendo

> We're looking at a red planet.

Whelp. He ain't gonna be in Mars season 2.

Elon Musk is South African, do you really think he has any egalitarian delusions?

He's stated that one reason to colonize Mars ASAP is even without an extinction level event, soon we may reach a point where no one on earth will ever be able to produce a spaceship again

What do you suppose he was referring to?

Even with a JLaw and Memelord romance plot, I want to see Passengers. I am a sucker for colony ship sci-fi.

>without an extinction level event

>only 1 white male
No wonder they're 71 klicks off course

Yeah, but there are so many fun extinction level events that fan happen to us. Musk is missing an oppertunity. We all know fearmongering is the best motivation.

but they had two Asians checking the math!

One of the Asians is on a 17 minute delay. Ineffective!

Gotta admit. This whole setting foot on an alien planet scene is giving me chills.

>Continent 7
Might be cool

>CRS-7

RIP

How many times has spaceX landed a falcon 9? Twice?

STREAM

how many times has spaceniggerdick landed a cumshot in your wifes pussy? 20 times?

Rip Ben

Settle down Elon I'm rooting for you

>Jim Lovell talking about the importance of failure
Heh. Nice.

> NatGeo Explorer
>living with corpses of family
2soopy4me

Why the fuck is everyone so hot and bothered to try and colonize a planet that will most likely never be hospitable to humanity? Elon Musk really seems like either a major con artist or an autist who read too many sci fi novels.

>Why the fuck is everyone so hot and bothered to try and colonize a planet that will most likely never be hospitable to humanity?
Earth is too small now. You can be anywhere on the surface within 24 hours. Mars can be the new "three months away" frontier the way America was to Europe

its like niggers colonizing your wifes pussy for the hell of it

We need to be a 2 planet species in case shit hits the fan. If the backup humans have to live like food in a freezer bag so be it.

>No breathable atmosphere.
>No real source of water.
>But muh frontier.

Do libertarians really have their heads this far of their asses?

>libertarians
>colonizing mars

I feel like you have no idea what libertarian means.

do niggertarians really have their cockheads this far up your wifes pussyasses?

Do you have credible science that shows that Mars will ever be an earthlike hospitable second planet?

They're usually the ones who have no understanding of science outside of star trek.

>what libertarian means
Someone so butthurt about government they'll leave the planet to escape it?

>If the backup humans have to live like food in a freezer bag so be it.

Earth is about to be considerably less livable than Mars ever could

Yea, they want to go to a planet where literally every aspect of their lives will be controlled by the company that owns the station.

Why am I even responding to something so stupid? Enjoy the (You)

I hope this happens. I really hope these Ayn Rand basement dwellers decide to take Elon's rocket to mars and die within days while the rest of humanity laughs at them.

I think terraforming is overrated. Mars has enough gravity, sunlight, water and ore to make a couple square miles of Earth wherever you want.

Terraforming sounds very cool in science fiction novels. In reality magic environment bubbles are not actually credible.

The token character, in reality he shouldn't be there.

Asians and Whites, friend. Asians and Whites belong in space.

subterranean facilities best facilities

You know, for 30 years there was a glass dome town on the South Pole.

It was such bullshit that they eventually demolished the thing and replaced it with a very normal looking big, flat building.

It's kind of a bummer but I guess you could make a practical Mars base that's just an old Commie apartment bloc with smaller, thicker windows.

Exterior view, check out cool vs practical

And I know in Antarctica you get fun stuff like air but keep in mind that shithole is actually considerably colder than Mars, especially near its equator.

Pics of these semen demons?

>Yea, they want to go to a planet where literally every aspect of their lives will be controlled by the company that owns the station.
I didn't say Libertarians were smart.