Sup /b. I've come to seek your wisdom once again

Sup /b. I've come to seek your wisdom once again.
What are the best ways to painlessly and swiftly kill yourself, if I'm 2 big of a coward 2 use pic related?

Attached: 3c5079a3298e29fe1f7c007db8cffd25_XL.jpg (1220x762, 34K)

gun

Exit bag

Putting a large gauge shotgun straight to your head and pulling the trigger. gone in an instant no pain.

I'd really prefer not to use guns, as I mentioned in OP

What are you afraid of anyway, success?

Attached: IMG-20180317-WA0045.jpg (960x540, 53K)

no need to be afraid of guns
i did it twice - once a shotgun and once a .44 magnum

Getting a gun is not the problem. I've thought about it and I'm pretty sure i couldn't pull the trigger myself, need something more convenient and effortless, execution wise.

best way to painlessly die is to fix your life, settle down, and die surrounded by your loved ones

Maybe you should just stop breathing- have heard it works painless

In that case you could get into heroin. Take just a bit too much - very easy when high - or "forget" you're not supposed to drink alcohol while on that stuff. Idk.

If hanging is performed correctly it will snap your neck and kill you directly.

Call the suicide prevention hotline first if you really wanna kill urself

It's not possible to kill Yourself that way...

You will become unconscious at best and then you will breathe, it doesn't work

Like this?

Attached: videotogif_2018.03.15_10.28.20.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

What's the point? You are going to die at the end anyway? Why not do it sooner?

KSG to the dome seems unexpectedly popular now days. Go with that OP.

did it twice -- works for me

Bury a hole in the ground, stick your head in it, and fill it back in. Worked for the Romans.

But for real though, at least try getting some help first. If you try therapy or whatever and it doesn't work, you're just back at square one. At this point you have nothing to lose by trying.

Best I could do is G36, Guns here aren't so popular as they are in amerikuh

>He was behind of it...

Attached: cylcfvzv234o2544566000000.jpg (473x508, 26K)

My sister successfully hanged herself last year and she was so scared of pain that she refused to even get vaccinations. She used a scarf and the bar on her closet.

Will take into consideration. Maybe the tradinional ways are the best

Attached: 1521313644201.jpg (1239x795, 340K)

Because you know just look at the things differently, work hard, learn to love, choose to believe in god if u want to,and make the best out of your life, live the best way you can and then at the end you will feel like you've accomplished everything. Don't give up now, change the world for better, and then you die with satisfaction, with love.I hope you will change your mind, it's not worth it.

Sell everything you have, collect as much cash as you can, purchase a basic set of wilderness survival tools and a bus to your closest preferred land of isolation. Donate the rest of your money to anyone after arrival and begin a venture out to survive.

Worst case scenario you die, like you think you wanted anyway. You may also realize everything we think is important today is fucking bullshit.

My suggestion anyway

Attached: Lea.jpg (283x281, 35K)

Don't even think of that
Don't do it.

I love you

Attention whore. Anyone who really wants to meet death will find it. Saged.

Some good opioids. Heroin or hydromorphon. Wood coal in a grill, let it burn till there is no smoke left.
1. fill your bathtub with nice warm water
2. make a note visible for first responders that says „Suicide by CO poisoning“
3. make sure none of the gas will get out of the bathroom
4. take the tabs
5. place grill in bathroom
6. put yourself in bathtub
7. never wake up again.