Abortion is murder. Fact. Why do some people think its not? You're killing a human baby

Abortion is murder. Fact. Why do some people think its not? You're killing a human baby.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4739643.jpg (542x800, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/allnight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on how you define baby. Some people only think it's a baby if it can survive outside the mother.

Attached: 12987195_590705691085353_2411493937540727259_n.jpg (554x421, 23K)

so? 1y old can survive? alone? 5y old can?

What's wrong with murder?

When people define it as that they are just trying to make it ok to do and to justify abortion. Cause they don't want to feel bad.

There is 7 billion people on earth, it's enough, and a fœtus is not a baby btw

Murder in human society is bad because it creates a disruption in the system and hurts families and friends of the victim.

Murder of a fetus (not baby) causes relief and probably does more good than harm (except to the fetus)

Also, murder isn't necessarily a bad thing. Its pretty natural

Mercy kill: Quality over quantity

well... for some people black toddler is not a human

So edgy

Attached: 1519884291632.jpg (480x459, 25K)

Because they want fun that sex gives but doesn't want to deal with logical consequences of their own actions.

Its u consider a fetus a human, u are killing him

Im not pro anything, i dont really give 2 shits

But imagine you have a qt wife and she got gangbanged/raped by some dirty niggers and got pregnant.

You are honestly gonna tell me you'd want to keep the baby?

Since abortion defenders are all dumb and incapable of reason and empathy I will just say: shut up.

The world needs less people anyways, especially with this next generation being fucked.

Attached: 21B41D07-2361-4C3B-B03D-564200710F9D.png (289x277, 122K)

Will you force people to get abortions to deal with overpopulation? If not, overpopulation isn't really the issue. If so, you're not pro-choice.
Fetus is not a baby, just like a baby is not a toddler, is not a teenager, is not a senior. Those are all just different words to describe stages of human life.

If abortion is murder, then ejaculation is genocide

All human life is equally worthless. Be it 24 months old or 24 years old.

IVF is also murder and I throw away embryos everyday. Sue me.

I support abortion but based on race.

In a good part gestation it is much less of a living being than a mosquito.

Who cares. I rather not pay for unwanted babies throughout my lifetime than a one time payment to stop that altogether.

A fetus has a life like a baby. Why devalue it

Dumbest statement ever. If OP is against abortion then don't have one. Keep you opinions to your self and let people make their own choices

By that I'm referring to the scope of consciousness and the vital functionalities of the organism.

Yep. Don't care. Maybe we should abort you too.

Fetus does not equal baby. Give it up.

If you really want to reduce the number of abortions the ONLY thing that works is reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies.
>Real sex ed...none of this abstinence only nonsense.
>Free condoms.
>Easy to get birth control.

But to OP (and many others), human life is intrinsically valuable, not matter what stage. It's like saying if you're against slavery, don't own a slave (maybe a bad example on here).
What it comes down to is if a fetus is intrinsically valuable or not. It can't be just left up to someone's personal preference.

Round of applause

dude, by that logic, picking boogers is murder.
if I want to kill part of my body, but not suicide, it is LEGAL MURDER.

Can't you deal with LEGAL MURDER!!!!!

Attached: 1521134244905.png (950x1225, 636K)

It’s not your body cunt, pregnancy comes w pain that women have to endure, plus if they can’t afford a child why even have it

A clump of cells smaller than my daily shit is not a baby.

I have come to realise that when someone uses emotional language to try and shame me for having an opinion I disregard theirs.

If they use logical reasoning , I will at least try to listen to what they have to say and attempt to understand their point of view in good faith.

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Art-by-PC-Designs.jpg (1600x800, 281K)

>picking boogers is murder
Most ignorant statement I've ever heard

Attached: 1511835036029.jpg (387x309, 12K)

So Much This!!

Now Dmitri from Eastern Europe, stop sucking Billy Graham's dead cock, and shitposting and go home before your wife thinks hard about your character and aborts your baby.

why the fuck not abort it?

If its not wanted, its a burden on society, the parents don't want it and won't raise it (or won't raise it well), the state will end up having to foot the bill to support it, why keep it?

You damn well know its not a human until at least 30 weeks, if it can't survive outside the human womb, without being placed in an artificial womb its not a human. The whole 'life begins at conception' argument is complete crap from a bunch of religious idiots who want to control how people live and hate their declining power in a more educated society.

You want to stop abortion? Allow contraception, teach sex ed not abstinence. Very few people ever want an abortion, its not a choice people look forward to making, and if paper contraception was taught and available then abortion rates would plummet.

tldr: fuck religion its the cause of so much shit

Fetus’s don’t have preferences so who cares if it’s aborted? It never lived

The cum stains in my socks were a stage in human life as well, am I a murder?

Best Dodge Of The Obvioius EVAR!

Attached: 1521169391363.jpg (564x507, 43K)

I agree, but I maintain my belief that a genetically inferior baby ,being one that has down syndrome or MS etc, that can't be cured before birth, should be terminated as early into gestation as possible.

I also believe that unmarried single women AND lesbians should not legally be allowed to gestate children.

Now since these are OPINIONS of mine and not something that I am actually pushing to legislate, why are people so angry?

Attached: 1521196094806.jpg (564x591, 51K)

>killing a human baby
it's called an embryo

also if you're gonna say abortion is wrong, at least give some proper arguments such as "death is experienced" and compare the loss of the life of something to the life of something were it not to be unconceived. "you are blah blah" is not an argument.

>He was behind of it...

Attached: dc5uzp5r7r8c2543805000000.jpg (815x515, 39K)

No because they aren't human

If it's not yet capable of sustaining life on it's own by natural mean (not medical magic)
out of the womb, it is not yet a human, and is still a parasite over which the mother has full decision power.

Murder is defined as taking life away from another human.

Now define when life as a human starts. Is it at conception? Fuck no, that's literally a chemical reaction happening.

Is it when the fetus is formed? When consciousness develops? Nah dawg, that shit is still a parasite at this stage. Without the mother / incubator, babby will perish.

Hey, fuck, sometimes these things self terminate. Do we record the death as a suicide? Nope again.

Now, I will agree that by the time this parasite has developed in to a baby and is almost done absorbing itself a human shell, that it may be a bit of dick move to kill that shit seeing as it has come this far and is ready to perform it's exit strategy.

Only to keep on being a parasite for the next 20 odd years, or in the case of the basement dwellers, at least twice that amount.

Trust me, it's perfectly fine to have a bit of contemplation time about expunging a parasite. After all, it is a life long decision.

>Some people only think it's a baby if it can survive outside the mother.
Okay, so how come some babies are born VERY premature and still survive? Doesn't that mean that any fetus that is at least that old counts as a baby?

Any biologist, embryologist, etc. will tell you it's a new human at conception. It has its own unique human DNA once the egg and sperm combine. Maybe using the term "person" would be better. There can be a debate about that then.
And there are many people that rely on science and machines to keep them alive. Are they less of a person?

100% killing a baby, but women should be allowed to.

*Why did she have unprotected sex with a man she was not in a committed relationship with?

Since women think men are stupid, it is obviously her responsibility to keep stupid men from her vagina.

You know since rape culture and #MeToo and all that.

Attached: 1521128665588m.jpg (766x1024, 85K)

Life begins at conception. Cell division nigger. That said im pro choice

>hate their declining power in a more educated society

Once you get used to living without original thought in your head or those around you, the realization that you are being surrounded by people who think for themselves, and some don't even believe sky-gods is threatening.

The heirarchyof conservative communities is based on aggressively arrogant ignorance that they call theocratic humility.

The fact that their theocracy that is a pillar of white power is going to come down has the bastards cornered and vicious.

Attached: 1520887283517.jpg (1346x1068, 340K)

>When consciousness develops?
This is when it counts, dawg

Fun Fact: You can't be Vegan AND pro-choice.

Boogers, if left to healthy conditions upon which to thrive will not exit the female body as a human infant.

abortion is step-1 code for the infinite-sex combo protocol

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/allnight

Attached: feethy looks.jpg (1280x960, 389K)

Thanks for your opinion, now keep it out of women's bodies, and in your head, where it has a chance to die with you.

Isnt that a good thing?

If it's no sentient, lacks a formed brain or nervous system, it's no more murder than chopping down a tree.

That being said, I like to fuck hot pregnant women like in the picture. They're always so much hornier than usual from the hormones, and the dumb hot girls are often trash who will cheat on the father. Nutting in some hot pregnant teen never gets old.

You're a fucking moron. They're not even human until they can live independently of their mother

Attached: 1520368600758.jpg (824x685, 37K)

So? Maybe it is murder. Do you think that makes me care? It doesn't. If that's your only troll argument, you came to the wrong place.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

You're a serious fucking bigot if you don't want to allow women the option to literally kill a human being because they can't take 9 months of a little discomfort.

>9 months

More like 18 years minimum

Calm down murderer

Says the guy posting from his mom's basement.

So, you're saying you're not human?

nah fuck that
i hate kids
abortion is a GODSEND

first of all, boogers were once living cells, life.
THey aren't dead till I pluck them from my nose, moist with viable cells that will soon expire. A cell has life, a child without a damaged brain may still have life....who is to say what "god" can cause to happen He may grant sentience to the boogers in my sinuses, IF IT PLEASE HIM... will you limit GOD ????

so boogers and foetus are in teh same class, by your fucked up theocratic logic...broken shit it is, but you are stuck with it.

Attached: 1520867826677.jpg (260x194, 4K)

Sure kid.

OP here. I will also clarify that I think its ok if the woman's life is at risk. And maybe rape

Attached: 1518577578422.png (475x318, 181K)

it isn't
a bunch of cells is not a baby
it's not even human

cuck

Again a case a devaluing a human

Can’t miss what you never had ;)

good rebuttal mate

So you agree picking boogers is murder. /thread

Attached: d328051f9c3285740d3835f028874208-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

Leaving the kid with no parents unwanted and unloved is worse than murder of an unborn baby.

Why don't you think about the fact that in nature, a tiger will kill her own if she thinks she wont survive or they wont.

But regardless this is just another dumb ass bait thread and im fucking sick of this shit.

This would be a great compromise but libtards want the ability to kill a child they willing conceived just because they suddenly decide they don't want it. Fuck them.

Ok then at what specific point from the moment of conception to the birth is it known as a human?

Oh, were you not trolling? How tragic.
>what is adoption
There's your rebuttal.

This is bait, but its true.
The "but a woman has the right to her body!!11" argument is stupid. Of course she has the right to her own life, but NOT the life inside.

because it isn't
I'll agree if the fetus is like 6 months old but anything that can't sustain body functions (if there are any) outside the mothers body it can be aborted
easy as that
not murder

a bunch of cells is not "life"

You heard it here first, folks. Lesser creatures kill their young so we need to round up all the orphans of all ages and kill them because no one will ever want or love them. It's the moral thing to do.

This post seems interesting when we ignore the context.

Nigga, we're all a bunch of cells.

yeah sending them into adoption is surely the best thing because all kids get adopted and sent to loving homes and never become wards of the state or sent to be abused or raped and commit future crimes or end up killing themselves

Like, that's literally exactly what life is.

Please tell me the exact point, with evidence, when it stops being "a bunch of cells".
Because technically, you and I are also "bunches of cells". Is it okay for me to kill you?

Personally as soon as the actual human part starts to form. But more importantly when the heartbeat starts.

>murdering people over what-ifs
Okay...

FWIW I'm pro-choice cuz-reasons, but I don't even talk about it to other people. I chose to support my gf in keeping the baby, and now our child made us grandparents....

Not everyone can make the commitment, WHICH IS FUCKING HUGE, and not every woman can bear the disruption and risk of death, and risk of bearing a child they cannot love, yet cannot part with...it is fucked up, and birth control and abortion are essential tools.

Now how about donating $$ for children of women who SHOULD HAVE ABORTED to show you are truly PRO-LIFE ???

besides, you are not pro-life, you are pro-putyn, cause he pays you for typing this shite.

fuck off and die.

Attached: 1517585641639.jpg (1080x1080, 1.69M)

yes, killing them when theyre a fetus is the more humane option

yeah no fucking shit sherlock
but the bunch of cellls that's going to be aborted has no functions yet or hardly any and if they don't function yet
a dead body is also a bunch of cells, stupid argument

I disagree that biologists or embryologists would say that, I think fundamentally the debate of when life begins is a religious one and not a scientific one. Though I'll use person from now on if thats better, I still think that person begins when you have the potential to survive outside a womb (and as part of your second point) and have the potential for a quality of life.

No they aren't, in my mind a person who has had a quality of life and through circumstance then needs machines to be kept alive are equally as human as the rest. Yet those who have never had a quality of life, and are born straight onto life support solely due to someones ideological opposition to abortion is not a human and keeping them "alive" is an incredibly selfish act.

People are stupid, and incredibly irrational. Any economist will tell you that people are terrible at assessing long term risk. Therefore some go for immediate pleasure of unprotected sex, and don't factor the risk of pregnancy or STD.

A dead body is a bunch of dead cells. Stupid argument.

Basically this. The problem is that, despite the increased affordability and availability of contraceptives, the number of abortions has not gone down significantly. The fact of the matter is, whether pro-choice people would like to admit it or not, the vast majority of abortions are performed as a means of birth control. It's used as a form of contraception.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, something like half of all women who have ever had an abortion will have a second one at some point in their lives. I find it hard to believe that contraceptives are so scarce, so ineffective, and so unaffordable that it would merit 2 abortions in a person's life. 1? Maybe. 2? Ehhh...

That being said, I don't think that it's my decision to make, and I don't think that it's necessarily my place to offer input. So, there you go.

Idk why other's don't, but I'm against abortion because if the fetus is undisturbed it turns into a person. It's bad to kill people because duh. So, it's bad to have an abortion.

Of course, if the health of the mother is in question, or if the child is going to be severely deformed (judgment call there) then an abortion is permissible. Rape is also another reason for an abortion. But if you consent to sex, you consent to the possibility of creating another person.

but not human life.
a human is alive when the oven (brain at all three levels) is turned on.

If the pre-frontal lobes aren't functioning, it is a vegetable, not a human. Its a Homo-Schiavo, and it is legal, by Supreme Court to turn out the lights and bury it in a hole.

Attached: Moist Ginger.jpg (518x650, 284K)

>Not everyone can make the commitment
So naturally they try for the baby anyway then murder it. Interesting choice. What about keeping it in your fucking pants?

So if I were to kill you, it's okay because you just become a bunch of dead cells?