Has there ever been a bigger contrast of good vs evil?

Has there ever been a bigger contrast of good vs evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluigi_Buffon#Controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TSUUUU is evil, right?

xD

yes
no

Buffon
>had a fascist episode

CR7
>Supports Catholicism
>Supports Islam
>Suports Judaism
>Supports Budhism
>Doesn't get tattoos so he can donate blood
>supports multiculturalism
>thinks all races are equal

Juve are evil right?
>Corrupt
>Fanbase is 90% glory hunters
>Admitted to doping for their other CL
>Destroyed Italian football again

>Doesn't get tattoos so he can donate blood
That's a nice thing for an evil man to do.

All the more reasons to support Juventus.

Buffon is our guy.

wtf i love buffon now

fascism is good it saved my country

Sounds just like Madrid.

one plays for a team who bought 2 leagues and even after knowing that he stayed, sorry but ronaldo is the good guy

Juve are worse desu

>Buffon
>had a fascist episode

Can you provide proof for this?

You're just thinking of Paulo di Canio aren't you? And there are many other Italian footballers that have been into fascism too

But I'm pretty fucking sure that Buffon is NOT one of them

Did you know that Buffon's idol (who got him into goalkeeping) was a black guy (pic related)? Yeah, deal with that, racist.

While at Parma, Buffon's decision to wear the number 88 shirt, rather than his previous number 1 shirt, for the 2000–01 season caused controversy in Italy. Buffon, however, claimed to be unaware of the number's neo-Nazi connotations, stating that 88 represented "four balls", which are symbols of the character and attributes of a person.[376] He stated that they were meant to signify his need for these attributes after his injury prior to Euro 2000, and that they also represented his "rebirth".[376] He subsequently offered to change numbers,[377] choosing the squad number 77,[378] after carefully researching its meaning.[379]

In September 1999, Buffon faced heavy criticism and severe disciplinary sanctions for bearing the fascist slogan "Boia chi molla" ("who gives up is a scoundrel") handwritten on a T-shirt under his goalkeeping jersey, which he proceeded to wear and show during media interviews after a match.[380] Buffon publicly apologised, stating that it was a stupid and naïve gesture, because he was completely ignorant of the slogan's neo-fascist connotations,[377] stating that he had first encountered the slogan written on a boarding school desk, and was unaware of its far right-wing association and, in particular, its use with the neo-fascists in Reggio Calabria during the Reggio revolt in the early 1970s.[379] He declared that he merely intended to use the slogan to spur on his teammates and the fans, as Parma had previously encountered some disappointing results.[381]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluigi_Buffon#Controversy

I thought fascism was opposite to nazism in that it didn't believe in racial purity

so it's fucking nothing

Sounds like a naive meathead, not a fascist

so what I mean by that is that technically he could still be fascist and not a racist

social justice was a mistake

you just proved yourself wrong

>>Supports Islam

There s nothing wrong with fascism tbf.

i said he had a supposedly "fascist episode". He's not really fascist or racist. He kisses the black dudes

it's like people look for things to complain about

modern society is a distopic shit

I'm actually starting to like juventus now

literally BLACKED

ronaldo
>doesn't get tattoos so he can give blood
>donates millions of dollars to charity

buffon
>plays on a team that got relegated because they rigged their league

really makes u think

wtf i love buffon now

I agree