Is $12 an hour a good wage if I’ve been with the company for four years?

Is $12 an hour a good wage if I’ve been with the company for four years?

Attached: 875A6E8E-4A46-41CA-AAFC-F335CDB713F8.jpg (869x1390, 211K)

No, but depends on the job and where you live

depends on how much your able to save.. Even with a job that doesn't pay muh you could still be saving way more than what some people can make.

$15/hr no expenditures really was able to save almost a grand a month

No, there are very few places where $12/hr at full time is a living wage. Perhaps in rural areas where housing is cheaper, but where I live I make $18 and I have very little discretionary spending, sometimes none at all

School custodian in Michigan

If you clean toilets at train stations 12$ is normal wage.

Public or private? If public you're pretty much fucked, I'd say try organizing a strike and ask for a 5% wage increase, it worked for teachers in WV just recently

$12 per hour for unskill labor? Seems generous if you ask me

No

Fuck...$12 after 4 years?
Time to find a better job.

Started out as a nigger digging holes for 10 bucks an hour 8 years ago. Currently I'm at 46.75 as lead lineman. Just got back from nj making 168.90 an hour 16 hours a day for a week

We don't like liars here sir.

Like others have said, it depends. Where do you live? In bigger areas like Seattle and N.Y. the cost of living is much higher than here in Northeast Arkansas. I deliver pizzas and my rent is 350/mo. I'm able to save a shit load of money. But if you have a high cost of living you're not gonna do well on $12/hr

Same user. It also depends on what job it is, as well.

no, but people are getting only 3% raises these days. Unless someone is doing your job and getting more money with the same on the job experience, you are fucked.

my first job out of college with zero experience and in an unrelated field was 25$/hr, so no

Not a liar dick. Ever hear of a lineman

Attached: IMG951229.jpg (864x1152, 165K)

I make $450 a month working for a major telecommunications company has the letter T on their name

No need to be rude man.

Have fun getting hurt and losing it all due to our fucked healthcare system.

Michigan is broke, so yea your doing ok by those standards. How ever I would push to learn something on the side and keep climbing up the latter.

Attached: 1519582807424.jpg (931x524, 50K)

Be greatful you have a job

I make 20$ an hour teaching English to Chinese kids online. Pretty cushy, set my own hours, the work is piss easy if you are good with kids. If you are a white male with a college degree you will get hired instantly by any large company and make bank. The only problem is waking up at 3 am to make up for the time difference.

If it's a more rural town then you're fine. 12$ for a custodian is a pretty decent paycheck imo

That's part of life. If I do my job to the T and an accident happens then i am fully covered by company insurance and personal policies that I have in place. I am covered for damn near anything short of suicide. With the safety measures in place it's really hard to get hurt if you follow the rule book

>The only problem is waking up at 3 am
That means you can't set your own hours you retarded nigger

You're not going to get a raise until you learn how to give better blowjobs

If I worked 16 hours a day for a week I would be more concerned about my lack of having an actual life than bragging about how many sheckles you acquired. I’m sure you think you have a wonder work-life relationship.

It depends where you live. I make 24/hr and live in the Midwest. We're a two person income family so we're living pretty well. Now, if i made 24/hr in Los Angeles or new york? I'd be lucky to afford a one bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood

I mean you can choose to not work lol. There's no getting around there being different time zones you cretin. I can wake up at 3 am and make 100 dollars a day or wake up at 7 am and make 60 dollars a day. I'm not a moron so of course I'm gonna choose more money.

Do you like having electricity? 112 hour weeks happen for me usually during the winter and summer. Probably 6 weeks a year I'm gone for hurricanes and snow storms. Other than that I work 40 hours a week 3 12s and a 4 hour day. It's very rewarding. Excellent benefits and it keeps me in shape.

I might be wrong but I think this pic is from alamy
can someone confirm?