Another reason Gelman cited for his decision is Adult Swim’s support and promotion of Million Dollar Extreme...

>Another reason Gelman cited for his decision is Adult Swim’s support and promotion of Million Dollar Extreme, a show that was ordered to series earlier this year and has made less headlines for its content and more headlines for its hateful, largely alt-right fanbase who attacked a Buzzfeed writer with vicious anti-Semitic insults and photos after he covered the show’s white supremacist supporters and underlying politics more closely.

splitsider.com/2016/11/brett-gelman-says-hes-severed-ties-with-adult-swim-due-to-their-treatment-of-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0
splitsider.com/2016/11/brett-gelman-explains-his-decision-to-cut-ties-with-adult-swim/
youtube.com/watch?v=e8hrdJJipJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0

Wew he chose the wrong side.

I didn't see ANY buzz for this show, let alone people complaining about it. I don't get it.

I hope Tim's next

fucking faggot should kill himself

I'd like to see Sam put a round in the back of Tim's skull

>ignore the main reason he gave for leaving which was that one of the execs said women are inherently worse writers
>let's focus on le Sam Hyde meme

THE OLD WORLD IS DEAD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT

Eaglehart looked fucking awful anyway

>I hope Tim's next
Me too. I hope a lot more of the popular people that have worked with adult swim in the past vote with their feet and refuse to do business with them until they change their business practices.

>The cucks still think they can win the culture war that they already lost
HAHAHAHA

Who would have guessed 10 years ago that Donald fucking Trump will be the savior of Western Civilization?

Tim's a crybaby faggot who's past his peak and is irrelevant. he's descended into using his platform to passively aggressively whine about things that trigger him

So was it confirmed that MDEWP would be getting a second season yet?

I don't think so.

>lose the popular vote and win the presidency with the lowest share in history in a race with 2 major candidates
>haven't seen any of Trump's actual appointments or policies
>declare the culture war over and Trump the savior

Man I remember when liberals were insufferable thinking Obama was going to save the country overnight, but the Trumptards are making them seem calm and rational

fug

not confirmed but it's highly likely

>>lose the popular vote
Yea, thanks to illegals and vote fraud.

nobody thinks Trump's saved the day but aside from whatever his policies are it's a step in the right direction. It also sends a message that a large part of society simply isn't going to put up with far left bullshit anymore. That's the big win.

Banon is up there next to Trump running the white house and has his ear.
Banon is literally "our guy."

It's over, we won.

Hillary won the popular vote for primary in 2008, yet Obama had more electoral votes. We aren't based purely off popular votes.

I can't even imagine her butthurt.

yes, there writing it now

splitsider.com/2016/11/brett-gelman-explains-his-decision-to-cut-ties-with-adult-swim/

>BUZZ WORD AFTER BUZZ WORD

How stupid are these people that they still think racist, misogynist, sexist even hold any weight anymore

it's literally the boy who cried wolf. they are stupid beyond comprehension

>How stupid
Very. They are still doing it across their media platforms.

They haven't learned a thing and are just doubling down.

Oh well, just ensures Trump has 8 years.

Kek literally nobody watched it

Come the fuck on dude.

I'm sure I'd probably care more if I had any idea who Gelman was or what he did but here we are.

Checked his Twatter and his most recent tweet was the 'le white men have to fix everything because privilege' maymay so i think it's safe to say AS is better without him anyways

This is just sad

Tim is a wreck. he's completely lost it

kstv is so good

nigger a million people watched the first episode. I know people watched it, I just never saw people talking about it

>Really go out of your way to hire women, people of color, homosexuals, transgendered people — go out of your way to hire them. This whole thing of “Oh, it’s the most qualified!” Bullshit. That argument of who is the most qualified — you have to question that, that impulse, because what is making you make that decision might be the fact that you are uncomfortable with hiring a person different from you, and that might be limiting your honest appraisal of your work.

>Even if somebody is maybe a little less qualified, you can bring them in, you can teach them, and it will also make your work better

And the Israels win a gold medal for mental gymnastics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What did he mean by this?

I think Tim looks more like a retarded Ders

They do have weight, for other liberals.

Frogtwitter needs to be stopped, these are dangerous radicals and they can't keep getting away with it

>WAAAAHHHH 100% of the shows on the network my show is on don't cater to my tiny, delusional worldview, WAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fucking loser.

They are. You have to have lived a certain way to be funny. You have to have some suffering to be a good comedy writer. Women don't experience anything necessary to become funny.

Furthermore, they haven't been predisposed to biologically work and strive to be funny from birth to death, since that's part of the mating process that men have to go through, while women just need to try and look good.

It's pretty simple. Women are fundamentally not suited to write comedy. Can they? Sure. But the best female writer will never be as good as the best male comedy writer.

Actually, the final tally is 306 electoral for Trump and the popular vote. Google and NYT are behind and haven't changed their results that are hanging on unfinished.

sauce

I really need this as a final nail in the coffin for smug hillshills

>le alt-right boogieman

kek

Only a scant few sites are reporting it, so it's technically a "bias stance." The closest to a source people respect is the NY Times "speculating" those numbers. They won't outright say it for a while.

I like his politics, but he's a comedian, so first and foremost his job is to be funny and I really think he misses most of the time for my taste.

Like I'm really liberal, and even I think he can get too preachy sometimes. But as far as his comedy goes, he comes from the first generation of UCB that existed before they'd really defined and fleshed out their school of thought on long form improv. So in the comedy community he's considered an elder statesman, but the art form has become so much more honed and refined since he was in class/teaching that he can kind of come off like a backwards sounding dinosaur if you follow the comedians that have come out the same school in the last 10 years.

Another good example if you don't know what I'm talking about is Horatio Sanz. Not nearly as political, but I have the same problem with both of them. Horatio got in on the "new" version of long form improv that's really popular right now in the early days as well, but because he didn't stick around and grow with it he violates a lot of rules when you see him try and perform.

And he has been involved with...

... yep, nothing I watched. Cool.

So if there's no evidence why even say anything when you just look like a fool?

>when liberals were

Why are you pretending there are more than two sides? We're never going to change.

Didn't World Peace get butchered? The logo was censored, lots of skits got last-minute edits, and the on-screen text was covered up ham-handedly and may never see public viewing.
Still an 8/10 show for what it offered, but MDE weren't exactly given a free hand.

What kind of suffering are you talking about? Tfw no gf type of suffering?

>I like his politics

Stopped reading there.

No, actually having meaning in the world and striving to create something kind of suffering. Rather than 'I'm unhappy with my purpose as three holes made for man's delight" kind of suffering, you fucking queer, beating-earner cunt.

speak for yourself, lawcuck

So I was right.

>guy has opinions that differ from your own
>"LOL DROPPED THAT FUCKIN cuck!!!

Who is the immature one again?

so thats why blacks are inherently funnier than blacks

>show made by a white male
SNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

It would have festered in her for all of those 8 years, as she became more bitter, decrepit, psychopathic and corrupt, constantly muttering to herself "muh popular vote" as she watched Obama stroll around the white house as top dog, bombing arabs, setting weapons to cartels, getting nobel peace prizes for nothing, and Hillary's going crazy thinking to herself "that should have been me" all the while painfully contorting her face to make some semblance of a smile when Mr. President comes around, as if that "nigger" didn't steal her job, because after all "it's only 8 years" then it's all hers, the power, the prestige, everything she's "worked" her whole life for, "the first female president, that title was made for me, it suits me so well" she thinks, "I can tough it out for 8 years, then no one will be able to stop me, who have the GOP got? Jeb Bush, give me a break, with all the illegals pouring in the GOP are finished, it's all mine...."

What did he mean by this?

Literally whoooooooo?

Tim you made a fucking video bawling about Sup Forums because you kept getting called a cuck

wow really makes you think

Imagine being hillary in those meetings and having to be all like "damn, Barack Obama, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your novel prize and horrific policies[...].

HE CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING AWAY
WITH IT

>stormfags celebrating yet another white male dominated show
When are these neckbeards going to realize this isn't their website anymore? We need to represent women, people of color, women of color, trans people of color, disabled trans people of color, and disabled trans racial people of color.

>not representing people that identify as apache attack helicopters
someone needs their privilege checked

Can someone tell me who "Gelman" is? Is he a Megaman boss?

notorious white supremacist sam hyde. the one man klan. ben garrisons idol

>snarky leftist """comedy""" is finally on its way out

Thank fuck

he is a knock off mayonnaise brand

Gelman has a lot of genuine rage in him. That is honestly what I liked about him. I remember listening to his podcast a few years back and it was incredibly dark. Seriously. Give it a listen if you haven't already. You'll be surprised.

It just goes to show you that you can't work as a comedian in LA and not have the social system there not figuratively de-ball you in the end. All his great and creative comedic rage has been watered down to typified LA snark and passive aggression. They get everyone there. It is literally at levels of Orwellian thought policing for comedians in LA now.

Poor bastard never stood a chance.

wew lad someone is gonna have to break the news to this kid

Literally who?

there is nothing funny, interesting or creative about this show

youtube.com/watch?v=e8hrdJJipJA

>this is what Sup Forums considers comedy

Micheal "Get out the shears its time to kill queers!" Pence

If this kills Adult Swim in any way I'm going to lose my fucking shit

Why would this kill them?

it is mostly about pushing boundaries, in that it succeeds at least

You won't think they would get backlash for having lack of woman?

Who do you think even watches their shows? Because if you think it's anything other than "stoners with insomnia" then you'd be mistaken my man. I don't think their viewer base really gives a shit

>he's married to a black woman

faggot cuck

Adult Night?

Oh look it's that fag who was in one episode of Mad Men. Such a loss for the network. Long live MDE

>Most original show on Adult Swim in years
>Throw a tantrum about it because of it being highly subversive

The guy sounds like a dinosaur. Good riddance.

Do you think they actually have a point about MDE: World Peace promoting a not-so-subtle hateful agenda?

Why the hell was he banned from a subreddit about his own show?

Since Delocated left desu

Hate agenda? user sam is CLEARLY saying that hate is "wack"

what's so hateful about that?

where did all the non-white non-straight non-conservative non-males go on the 3rd frame?

>liberals have 100+ liberal comedy shows
>can't handle even ONE right wing one

KEK

>every single media source for the past 6 months blasting about how Trump hated mexicans/women/puppies

>only win the popular vote by a few hundred thousand

As a Cuckifornia voter I fucking laugh at you.

Literally millions of mexicans afraid of having their grandma deported and who sincery believe southern California should be part of mexico and you couldn't even get a landslide?

they teleported into those boxes

>Implying some of those women aren't neckbeards.

Check your privilege, shitlord!

We got a landslide

An EV landslide.

Sorry your double digit IQ made you incapable of figuring out how the EC works.

The creator is a Sup Forumsack that now hates Tim and Eric because of Tim's political views and frequently goes to Sup Forums and posts a link/password to grant anyone there mod priveleges so they can take the reigns of the entire subreddit and let them fuck with it as they please for a day or two. The sidebar there is Trump giving the middle finger. So it's no surprise Tim's banned.

Additionally, the head mod/creator made another account pretending to be Tim doing an AMA and stickied it to make it look official in which "Tim" makes a gigantic ass of himself to all the fans that think it's legit.

Bretty good trolling, even if it's for the same retarded logic that these idiots are now using ("I disagree with someone politically, that means he needs to be disparaged and fucked with as much as possible")