Tfw 5'9 and 66 kg

>tfw 5'9 and 66 kg
>tfw can do 50 pushups
Daily reminder I can beat anyone of your ass

Ympärysmitta 50cm. Viisikymmentä-vitun-senttimetriä.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 45kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni

you are of great strength my friend
grow stronger.........you must be find potential.............

Do you do push ups with correct form?

Well, at least you're not me

1.59m and 39kg. Yes, I'm a male and those numbers are right.

177cm
59kg
I can do a little bit more than 100 push ups.

stop posting your bodyparts
you just want to show that your skin is a big lighter than the average indian we got it
also you are copying based bavaria name ;-;

>66 kg

5'10
can't do any push ups

bit*

>175cm
>63kg
>can only do 60
JUST

Oh yes, straight as a plank and bend my arms at 90° angle

It's you again.... You are thin-fat. Deal with it.

I can beat your ass ikibey

Francesc?

This is a shitpost, stop being an insecure nigger. That isn't even my arm
>based bavaria
Who?

you are so qt

A-are you alright?

no?
this is what happens when your parents decide that they baby will be vegan

No vidya just shitpost

Eat
Eat Lots Frend :'^v

Pakistan? Is that somewhere in India?

Bls have beef burger fren

i can't digest meat. i get sick and vomit. i've tried it. i don't like being a vegan.

>worried
B-but how will you get stronk now

Pushups don't really do much for the biceps. It mostly works your chest.

the only meat that doesn't make me vomit at all is fish but i don't feel good either after eating it

Results of regular fapping

Go to the doctor

It just gives me manboobs

i don't even think i have a doctor xd and my parents would get mad as hell and honestly i'm already too depressed to get kicked out of house and die under a bridge

D-do your frens make fun of you?

i dont even work out

Curls and chinups work the biceps. Boobs go away with cardio such as running.

Try to find some hypercaloric vegan food, m8. I'd recommend açaí, but I don't think you can get it there.

Ever tried eating something with a little more fiber/protein? Pineapples are both delicious and will make you grow a lot. Try mixing it with honey and a few beers everyday.

Beer heightens estrogen, though. Garlic raises testosterone which helps growth.

I eat raw garlic almost everyday, I also drink a lot of everything since I was 9. Not tall, but sitting at 1,79 seems it worked more or less well.

Pineapples though, they really are fucking goat. :DD

This is me

6'1"
90KG

I'm a brick shithouse and I'll do serious harm to any stiff idiot who thinks he can take me on

well, not now, but in school yes. jokes and nicknames about my height and even calling me gay
already tried those. i can pass the 40kg barrier.

I meant eat, not taste it. Eat a whole fruit daily, and go for like 1l of milk as well.

And keep your meals along with it.

Ahhhh, la dieta de Maduro I assume

you need to understand that eating more is not always the best thing to do. the "lol eat more and eat meat!" doesnt helps. if i do those, i get sick, and what it happens is that eating more and meat makes me loss more weight

now im eating 6-7 little meals a day and some pills with vitamins, (especially biotin makes me feel better) thats the best i can do

Eat peanuts and lots of dairy products

This is me

You're a fucking joke, when I was 15 I had more muscle then you do

>tfw can do 50 pushups

am i suppoed to be impressed?

And eggs bro

>smaller than me
>weaker than I was during my conscription
I am sure I could easily get back in shape and be significantly stronger than you in no time.

Never said meat, though. :DD

Just said eat 1 pineapple daily, covered in honey, with a few beers. Just think of it as a complement to what you already eat daily.

I don't really eat meat, got some faggotry with it, so I have to see the animal die painlessly so I can eat it in peace. Which makes it difficult for me to swallow meat.

Just saying, it helps.

>your fucking joking
hmmm....

No you wont, I'll start doing 60 and conquer finland

>have a gymnasts body
>be able to do pretty much any bodyweight training
>get lazy
>become skinnyfat

I don't like this feel.

You might be able to beat my body, but you'll never be able to beat my intelect

>tfw one forearm is legit nigger than the other due to fapping

>just switch hands bro
I try to but it feels weird

did they really have to put n next to b on the keyboard?

>167cm and 44kg

A-are you a gril?

>muscle that draws your arm inward does jack shit for pushing stuff away from your body or pushing your body away from stuff
really made me think

SS+GOMAD or become traps

Estoy flipando en colores ahora mismo ¿En qué parte de España vives?

I can also do 1 leg situps, only can manage 2 at this point.

Letur

>50 pushups

¿Cómo es que no tienes un médico? ¿Alguna vez pasaste una revisión médica? Esto es muy grave, tío

Pues que mis padres son unos hippies antimedicos antivacunas etc y aqui habiendo 4 jovenes en todo el pueblo tampoco es que se hagan campañas de vacunas ni revisiones

bueno, me hicieron medirme y pesarme para ir a la ESO

Stop with this meme language son. I will not allow this on a christian board

are you jordi el nino?

lol faggot
eat something
force yourself
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

O sea, que no estás vacunado. Por tu propio bien, pide ayuda y haz todo lo posible por salir de ese sitio cuanto antes. Te están jodiendo la vida.

Fuck off

187 cm
82 kg

can do 0 push ups

Ni yo ni mis "amigos". De hecho lo votaron en el AMPA xD

Wew, and I thought I was skinny with 1.90m 74kg

I would like 1 order of german gril bls

>girls
>above 1.80
Even here this is rather rare

Than any german gril will suffice

thank you skeleton

If you're brown enough you can simply claim to be from a war zone, move here and hook up with some SJW-ette, they tend to be fugly white trash though

>tfw i could heem every here

Im light wheatish. Looks wise I could pass for hispanic if clean shaved

5'10
68kg
40 push ups

We can be best friends

i had a pakistani friend when i was younger

I started doing mma a couple months ago. Can only do like 2 sets of 30 pushups.

Whats with your obsession to post your body parts? I have seen almost every single of your major body part, I get it you are trying to show skin color being lighter than average in the subcontinent but I have seen this image like 10 times now I think. If its about skin, mine is lighter than yours but I won't post photo of my every single body part.

Have you tried drinking loads and loads of milk? Milk/dairy makes you fat/grow I think

>Milk/dairy makes you fat/grow I think
Only if you actually work out of course.

Op pic isn't even me pajeet, I found it on r9k
>caring this much about shitposting

>metric weight
>imperial height
what did user mean by this?

Aren't Britbongs doing this (when not using their weird stones for weight)? So Pajeet there is just adjusting to his future homeland

>be moderately ripped
>can only do 20 pushups at a time (do around 150/200 a day)

So endurance isn't defined my muscle mass?

Do you consider to lose more weight? 39 is not that bad, but your height is too low for this weight. I think you can lose more, up to 27 kg. That would be almost perfect.

what the fuck, just go for a walk mate

the height meme is in imperial, i guess

you being ripped doesnt tell us shit, you could be 30kg for all we know

Tell your tapeworm I said hello.

Around 85 kg. Tall (~190 cm) and a tad skinny fat.

Gracias, Señor Esqueleto

You're not alone.

post full body pls

*trucks you*