So what did you guys think of this?

So what did you guys think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=37m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one seen it?

Pretty okay when it's being campy and dumb. Should've been made 15 years ago though.

s2 feels like a filler.

Season One was pretty comfy, haven't caught any of the new one though.

Cringey.

An insult to Raimi's movies

I liked the first season, despite being a little disappointed with how it ended.

For some reason I haven't checked out the second season yet

I prefer the first season because there was a real sense of progression due to not being bogged down in one place. The development of the team took some time, and despite not liking the ending of the season; it was everything I wanted to see.

Season 2 doesn't have that sense of progression. Its been, what, two days now? Ash comes home, the Car, the Jail, and the Cheryl incident are all one day. Or maybe three days, with the Crematorium on Day 1. The Car/Jail being Day 2, and the last episode being the first real allowance for a passage of time (but also possibly all being a demon trip). The characters are all a little more cartoonish, but the gore is a lot more interesting---though less gorey for the most part.

I like it but the differences are as clear as those between Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2. They got a third season, and I'm not going to stop watching, but the stakes are a lot more muddled this season than they were last season. And we still don't know what's about with the Santa Muetra stuff.

Thought new episode was creepy.

New episode was something that's been done hundreds of times in other shows.
In my opinion, it was done better in DS9.

Kino

This one was good too.

it's great

I honestly really like the show

What? It's better than season 1.

Ebin nums Sup Forums user

I liked Season One but Season Two is where they're really hitting the ground running.

digits BTFO that idiot, S2 is better in every way. Though the ep. 1 pilot is a masterpiece

It is.
>more practical effects
>more Lucy Lawless
>Ted Raimi
>Lee Majors
>Ellen Sandweiss (Cheryl) is in an episode
>no annoying black cop

The plot progression is a bit more muddled than season 1 but almost every other part of season 2 is better than 1 so I don't care.

I completely forgot that black cop was ever a character.

>more Lucy Lawless

Same here, but I think that was planned.

DIGITS OF TRUTH!

>Lucy Lawless
>bad
Pick one.

I know people are like "but other shows have done an asylum episode" before
but let's be real here, I don't think Evil Dead has ever been about breaking new ground especially the tv series. A lot of references/homages. Episode 5 of the second season was obviously an homage to The Thing.

Not enough diversity.

Really enjoyed the new episode. The new psych ward setting was perfect for Ash.

>The singer for "I'm Your Puppet", the new episode's credit song, died two days ago

Jesus Christ, Raimi.

- First chapter was really good.
- Rest of S1 was ok.
- S2 started on a high note and went upwards, better than S1.
But now this last two chapters it dropped significantly. I don't like the Baal arc at all, and this last chapter, while enjoyable, was as cliché as it could get. Let's see where they take us in the 3 remaining episodes.

I've been pretty disappointed by Baal. Both by the arc and by the actor playing him. Otherwise I agree.

Who the fuck cares.

>I don't like the Baal arc at all

You don't like Raimi recycling actors from Hercules?

I haven't seen Hercules. My bad. I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to like it. It's been only 2 episodes so far, though, who knows what will happen.

>I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to like it
>doesn't like Hercules

You are not a Sam Raimi fan.

I never said I were a Sam Raimi fan.
And I meant that I can't bring myself to like the Baal arc, I wasn't talking about Hercules (which, as I've said, I haven't even seen).

Sam was just an executive producer in Hercules, it is probably Ted who is getting the Hercules actors

It's the guy from Hercules who played Phobos

No its the guy from Hercules who played Strife, the underling of Ares.

Nah m8 it's Creegan from Cleopatra 2525

Wasted

I just wish the episodes were about 40 minutes long. The length it's at now is like getting a blowjob and not finishing.

It's the only show I'm regularly watching right now. I really, really like it even though there are aspects to it I might not like in other shows. The cheesiness and sometimes weak, joke-a-minute humor might normally get to me, but I really like this show.

i love it

but as here and the previous thread seems, Sup Forums is full of haters who talk shit about it,

even if it has original elements (morgue scene), homages done better than the originals (cabin scenes). Even if it all is done with delicate cinematography (like pic) and awesome practical and CG effects.
But i guess they aren't really tv just a bunch of angry gen-z kiddo.

would SG1 Baal be better?

I like it, though I wish there were more daytime scenes this season.

is this real or you just use that garbage-meme?

Doesn't mean it wasn't good. Ashy Slashy the hand puppet was amazing.

>it was done better in DS9

are you retarded? it is made by the Raimis

A jewish cashgrab that digs up the old expired cult to meme it across the gen-y and beyond.

>cashgrab
yeah do fanservice and they even PAY to fans
youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=37m23s

>fanservice
>PAY to fans

I'm confused how the economics-101 works in your comfort zone.

I'm confused too how is it a jewish cashgrab action, or how is it a bad thing, if it's full fanservice, as fan loves it, the staff is the original and loves making it, and has freehand on it.
And how is it
>old and expired
You rather want another shitty comcbook series, just because thats not old and expired?

Checked and boom!

sad as fuck that hes like the elder figure now.

>likable black police officer
>also pretty hot
>just kill her
Fucking hate television.

raimi pilot is good the rest is retarded garbage made by millennial hipsters who really "get" what evil dead is about

Fuck yes.

To be fair though, literally nothing cannot be improved by the inclusion of Ba'al. Even better if there are many Ba'als.

Actually only now watching season 1. I'm halfway through and the episodes have been back-to-back hits with me. The action scenes are really fun and I'm glad Ash is finally treated like a badass.

pretty much reflects my exact opinion, highlight of s02 for me has been when he fights the killer asshole in the morgue

Nice that Cheryl came back with her original actress. Objectively the best deadite in the series.

I thought it was kind of offputting how the latest episode was just Ash going on a 36 minute racist diatribe. Maybe Raimi shouldn't be so involved with the script.

>Crazy patient: Jaqueline Geurts
how you go from this

to this

that's not Linda

5 zeros wow good for you

kino*

ftfy

Last episode was good. Pure kino.

they try too hard to be funny. i dont appreciate that its going to last 5 seasons. when it was announced I hoped for an impactful miniseries not this Supernatural horseshit.

the australian blonde lady is literally the most attractive woman i have ever seen

i was sad when the cabin ate her=(

I'm glad I am not the only one who was a little miffed about S1's ending.

I get that it's a TV show, but in any other Ash story (Evil Dead or Army of Darkness), Ash would have by that point long dropped the "selfish asshole" act to do something good and "heroic" (like when he finally mans up in Army of Darkness after that chick is grabbed and skelebone'd). The ending felt like a "hyuk hyuk" copout especially after all the effort to stop Princess Xena and the book. Aside from that though Season 1 was a lot of fun and very creative.

I watched the first three eps of season 2 and the possessed asshole might be the grosses thing the Evil Dead has ever done. It was funny but I don't think I'm going to want to rewatch Ash being pulled inside a dead man's ass and be shat on.

Also agreeing with that user about being pissed that that black cop lady died. What the fuck; she was hot and likable. This show kills off way too many attractive people.

>tfw no banter episodes between the cop and Ash

that would be fun

Didn't like the Cheryl episode much but the last one was great. Ashy Slashy is top tier puppet

Kelly's acting is getting progressively worse though, her portrayal of madness was pure cringe

i thought shi was better than usual
>What? What fine? >:P

I always forget to watch it. Im not sure if Im on episode 2 3 or 4 this season.

1st season was alright 2nd season is amazing there giving a lot of backstory to ash which is great you really start to remember he was just a average guy caught up in a lot of shit.At this point I'm sure 2nd season will end pretty good but not sure if 3rd season can top this.

I liked it at first, but the side characters are starting to wear on me. I haven't watched the last 3 episodes.

>ywn bang lunatic asylum Kelly who hasn't showered for 6 years

I really dont understand people who though S1 was better than S2

Episode 1 and the last 3 are the only good episodes of S1, the rest was pretty boring same thing happening every episode, the fucking black smoke LOST monster, the shitty Pablo's Uncle arc etc. The pilot and the last few episodes made up for it though

i really like the screams this bitch makes

you forgot this masterpiece

best show atm

Crazy kelly was a top-tier qt tho