When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Attached: rape84938345.gif (400x225, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/1592449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never

never

Whenever you can get the opportunity without getting arrested.

when she's dead

When she's asking for it.

Attached: mdss6.jpg (640x960, 145K)

Whenever you get horny and see a sexy girl on the streets.

About the same time you think it's OK to get your arse raped without consent. Anybody who needs to resort to rape is just one sick beta puppy.

every time a thread like this is posted

Have you forgotten to take your medicine today ?

Whenever she needs a really good orgasm.

When she says no. If she wants it, not rape.

Never.

When is it ok to rape a man?
Feminist: you can't rape men they like sex!

Only on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Every time is an OK time to RAPE

>Wears vagina on the outside.

Whenever you want when you're attractive.

found the virgin

Never.
Never.
Have some fucking respect.

never. rape is illegal. but rape of a woman does not exist in the real world (only men or boys can be raped). hence your question cannot be answered.

When she gives her consent

Go home Megyn Fox

Yes just make sure you don't get caught.
There's some pesky laws against it that's all

I mean, here's the thing, it happens in nature all the fucking time. Just because we have "morals" doesn't mean we're right. If a bear wants to fuck another bear, the bear doesn't blow it's rape whistle. It either fights off the other bear or gets fucked. My point being, if I want to fuck something and it can't stop me, I should be able to fuck it. That's how nature works. Just because it's not the way we look at it doesn't mean that's not the truth.

When she rapes you first

This

only on a Tuesday

>this
And only if it’s specifically a violently physical anal rape. Then and only then I’d say you have the moral right to rape a woman

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.

Rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewellery and don't want to give sex away for free.

Attached: rape 101-2.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

not falling for it Mr. FBI man.

Whenever she hen steps about with her unibrow furrowed. That's a precursor to a bitch made explosion. You squanch that shit with a brisk rape.

Getting squanchy
Works every single time

And exactly how long have you been a kissless neckbeard virgin?

I agree lol

Do women not have buttholes?

So it is OK to RAPE a BEAR ?

If it can't stop you, sure. I mean, who the fuck is it gonna tell?

Well, anytime you really want to fuck someone and they won't let you. If that's the case, you don't have much of a choice do you?

Attached: 1520909141489.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Fucking never holy shit

in self defense

>when you're having sex/about to have sex and she says stop
>when she got hammered at a party and is on the verge of passing out
>when she thinks it's fun/funny to flash people or randomly gangbang strangers at parties and such
>when shes your wife and wont have sex with you after having children

Whenever you want obviously

The problem is that the definition of rape keeps getting expanded to try and convict more men ... 2 equally drunk people have sex = woman cannot consent / not legally responsible so man is a rapist despite being drunk himself. Basically just rape a drunk woman whilst she was drink driving and watch the confusion.

When she's passed out drunk
Any chance

There certainly is a double standard when it comes to that, but fuck it I’d still rather be a guy with all the pros that go along with that than a woman

Look at all these stupid fucking white knights

winar

>saying rape is immoral
yup I guess I’m the biggest cuck there is

First you need to know how bad rape is.
Here is a fun one.

What is worse, being raped or dying? Maybe being raped versus kidnapped and confined in a box for a year. Ask the most insane feminazi you can meet. The ones who will tell you how rape is worse than death, that being raped is the worst thing possible.

Then offer this option. You will have everyone currently in jail for rape to be raped and then they will be released. Since rape is worse than even killing then then a rape should pay for any crime they committed. If its worse than locking them in a box for a year then it also should serve as punishment for many crimes.

It will reduce the prison population and treat rape as badly as they say it is.

You might get an honest answer of how bad rape is. Or at least you'll shut them up.

It's hard to tell but some do want to be raped. They just also don't want you to know this. Some wear next to nothing and taunt men hoping for it but again, how can we tell that's her intent? Make no mistake, some do desire it, believing it to be the hottest thing ever. To be forcefully taken advantage of.

The situation must be confined to spare her the shame of her kink. Public is not a good environment for such a willing yet hidden desire. At least not with a risk of people she might know seeing her.

You must be a stranger, rare acquaintance at best but even then, if you're tied to anyone who's close to anyone she's close with, that's too close. She wants anonymity. Again, this is for that rarer breed of women who WANT to be raped. Not ones who don't.

It's almost impossible to tell and even then, it's possible if it actually happened, she'd love it then later on have different feelings and seek justice.

All in all, a bad idea. It's gonna have to be a forbidden taboo for those women.

When it's obvious she's not asking for it.

sauce?

never user, rape is wrong

24/7

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
>OK RAPE WOMAN
>RAPE WOMAN

>When is ok to KILL YOURSELF?
>KILL YOURSELF
Fuck off with this subliminal shit.

Attached: download.jpg (232x218, 8K)

You know damn, you got a point..

When it isn't really rape. For example: consensual sex. Give it to her rough as fuck, short of physical violence, and boom... Legal rape.

/thread

Bears = Humans got it! So if I can also maul another human to death because I physically have the capacity for it I should therefore do it right??

Never beta fag

In nature if you get like diarrhea you'll probably going to die
In nature you don't go buy food at a local store

So just don't cherrypick what you prefer. I'm not saying don't rape, I'm saying don't say rape is only natural when you maybe take paracetamol for a flu

Never you fucking incel

The definition of rape means it can't be okay.

If you think what you're doing is acceptable you don't think it's a crime.

You're missing the point. There is no right or wrong. To us there is but, morals are just made up. Seriously. The only reason we have morals is because we have the mental capacity to understand what the fuck they even mean. That's not how nature works, though. Nature is truly survival of the fittest. Argue this point all you want, it doesn't make a difference either way.

so since man IS nature, you have to come to the conclusion that there are 2 options: 1) since man survived, this form oh living is the fittest 2) the survival of the fittest is a oversimplified mass of crap

Everything that can possibly happen in this universe is natural. Human beings are so egotistical to think of themselves as wizards who can break the laws of nature. Even our morals are nature. Even our breaking of morals is nature. Whatever possibly happens will be natural. If I rape someone and they can't fight back, then it was natural. If humans invent robots, that's natural. If evil robots take over the world, that's still natural.

I have been away from this site for literally months and decided on a whim to visit today and what do I see but all of the exact same autistic threads as there have always been.

sauce?

Real question is when is NOT okay

so also me chopping off your genitals,limbs and eyes and tieing you somewhere for the rest of your life not allowing you to die of starvation or illness but making you live the rest of your life handicapped is natural in your reasoning

That's ok, I like it

You're right it is natural, and the police and society not liking that you do that and hunting you down and killing you for it is also natural.

never

also rape makes you a beta male since you have to actually use brute force to force a woman into sexual intercourse. Alpha males with bulk and even those without bulk never need to use their actual physical strength because it is already displayed and thus the woman already knows and/or assumes you have physical strength.

Basically there is no excuse or reason for rape. If you are desperate for sexual intercourse start eating more/less and building muscle, and cut the amount of fat and grease you eat for protein instead. Also read some books and study a career.

if you go to a brothel they're into being raped for thin pieces of paper with numbers on them

Attached: 1517813494749.jpg (809x2048, 335K)

Sauce
redtube.com/1592449

When she's ugly or fat, then it's not rape, it's charity

That’s not the point of this discussion, yes if you want to view all morals as completely objective then sure I guess you’re right, but we as humans have created these morals to find meaning in life. You’re not making some sort of profound statement by saying “we made morals so therefore they don’t matter or are objective” cool that’s not a novel idea. Most humans have evolved to understand the damage that some of these “natural” things do by harming to others. Also you could say that doing anything such as murder is also nature and just a part of life too, that might technically be true, but most humans no longer think in such barbaric senses or are purely motivated by self interest

Why would you want it to be okay? The fact that it's not is like 80% of what's good about it.

It’s because fantasizing about rape is the closest they’ll ever get to sexual contact with another human being

Get raped

I'm just saying, we're pretty much the only creatures on the face of the earth who even have the mental capacity to begin to think about these sorts of things. You can say it's over simplified and to us, maybe it is but, it is the way that nature has and always will work. The reason you or I see these things as being wrong, is because we've been conditioned to believe that there are even such things. We're leaps and bounds above anything else that exists here on earth. I mean, there are people communicating on here who have never met and probably never will. Just look at the technology you're using. That shit is fucking crazy. Humans are the fucking best. If it weren't for us having the brains that we do, you and I would be sitting in the fucking forest right now. I know I went off the point there just a bit, I'm just saying that comparatively nature is simple, yes. The way we see the world is unique only to us, I feel. That is my opinion, though. And you have your's. And I think that's a pretty incredible thing.

I'd say you should rape any woman you find hot whenever you are sure you can get away with it, I would definetly do it without a doubt. Have everything planned, remember that mistakes can happen and take them into consideration, and never go after the same girl/man twice, making no mistakes means you're free to do it. You'll need to pick the right target, learn to see potential targets and have logistics figured out before doing anything, and always have a plan B, a woman will never, ever, go out alone unless it's part of ther routine or something happened, sometimes it's way easier to missdirect a couple and isolate your target. Avoid at all cost struggle, be quick and silent always, specially initially. Never underestimate the psychological part, it's very powerful and you can manage to do a lot of things with the right emotion (fear, hope, sadness, repentance...). At last, remember that dna is everywhere, use condom and avoid zips, ties or ropes, they leave marks for days even if those aren't visible; use a lot of lube, it'll avoid leaving any proof behind (unless you want to hurt her, in that case you should use a bit of irritant in your condom), avoid hurting her a lot, unless you want to use a long strategy of fear and menace (I only recommend it if she's strong willed and independent, care and empathy works much better with other personality types), bleach and acetone makes clorophorm but I'd avoid it, it's just easier to use shock and surprise. Always strip her/him, else you risk leaving fiber of her clothes, and always have a discrete place to do everything, including the pain stuff (better if it's soundless), never ever use your house, hers or the street

How rock hard are you right now? Also what are you wearing?

the only time its okay to rape someone is in self defense.

?
I'm wearing a t-shirt

only non brainlet answer

When you are having a sexual emergency and Allah wills it by producing girl in front of you.

Good answer, just a fucking plain t. God that’s fucking hot, is that your rape t?

When she is outside of her home and does not have a husband or male family member with her. Inside the house it is never ok for her ot be raped. As ridiculous as it sounds it bears mentioning here, but a husband cannot rape his wife, even if he fucks her against her will. Leftist loons have invented this concept of marital rape and it is bizarre. I thought it was satire at first but they were serious.

jesus christ are you retarded?

as long as shes drugged, drunk, or unconscious- its A ok. no raping while conscious.

Attached: 6887bcb8-c49d-4948-9c29-b2baca20fee9.jpg (500x375, 33K)

I just give advice to those in need, I genuinely don't believe I do anyone harm

When she says no

Attached: 1k4dbd.jpg (1125x642, 57K)

when she is not in hijab

Anytime, anywhere.
Rape is love, rape is life

Rape everybody to make the world a better place

when your horny

I guess when she won't let you have sex with her.