Damn... really makes u think

Damn... really makes u think...

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this real or hust a parody.

Good point. Now let's look at who these rapists are...

A FUCKING LEAF

Wait a second its black males.

and guns don't kill.

Killers kill.

No-one in the West has argued this for at least 300 years.

shorts skirts don't rape
muslims rape

>wear trump hat
>get attacked
>its your fault for wearing trump hat
makes u think

Skirts are overtly sexual. They mimic the attributes of flower petals, turning the lower part of the body into a walking vagina.

I really do think wearing a skirt means you are asking for it on some level.

Damn... really makes u shitpost...

don't be racist...

don't be a fag

Fuck off Canacuck musk

Wallets full of money don't mug.

Muggers mug.

So don't watch out for muggers since it isn't your responsibility to teach them not to mug?

>don't be a fag

Don't get me wrong, I like skirts. But don't pretend you weren't trying to be sexual by wearing one.

I've thought this too, and there is totally some to a lot of truth to this, subliminal stuff and whatnot, but ya'll niggas need restraint. Just don't look at butts so often, how hard is that?

Rolex watches in dark alleys don't rob. Robbers rob.

Really makes you think :^)

a skirt is not an invitation

Honestly, if you can't stand in the same room with a half-dressed or even nekkid girl and control your urge to rape them, you probably shouldn't be on the streets.

For all Sup Forums hatred of "degeneracy" I would think Sup Forums would take a stronger stance against rape, as it seems one of the highest forms of it.

Trump doesn't riot
Anti-Trump rioters riot.

>Girls wear skirts so low you can easily see the ass for Chads
>Non-Chad sees this and starts appreciating it
>Bitch cries because someone who isn't Chad is giving her attention
>B-But short skirts don't cause rape!
Jesus christ I'm fed up with how retarded women can be. If you're going to be showing off your body like that expect people to look you fucking cunt.

Meanwhile in Germany

>don't wear skirts or you will get raped
>it's ok hey just have different cultural values stop being so intolerant

Hey, if attractive girls want to wear more short skirts that's fine by me.

Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore.

The problem is that they know there are still men that are out there that can't restrain themselves yet they don't do anything ward them off. It's another dumb "perfect world" scenario that libtards still buy into.

Ok. I get it. But why is it written in english instead of arabic?

DELETE THIS

You have to be joking

>he wasn't wearing a bullproof vest he was asking to get killed when walked into a combat zone!
nice b8 OP. sage this shit. short skirts are seen as easy access for criminals. like an unlocked bicycle or car with the key in the ignition. preventive measures are a thing that liberals and tumbrina's can't understand.

Guns don't gun. Gunners gun

Tell me why girls wear skirts if they aren't trying to appear sexually enticing. Why not just wear shorts?

This.

Because the breeze is nice on their booties.

The same fuckshits say:
"Guns kill!" and want to ban them.

Walking into the shitskin part of town, with a short skirt is not only dumb - it is asking for it.

Things that make you go hmm

Just like guns don't murder, killers do.

Dam rly makes u fink I'm now an #NRAnger.

Can you reword that into a muh feels comment? I feel like the logic will go over a female's head.

I'm sorry I'm with the feminists on this one. As a big fan of the 2nd Amendment, I hate the argument that owning a gun promotes violence of its own accord.

Guns don't kill people, killers kill people. Skirts don't cause rape, rapists cause rape.

Really made me think

>wow this breeze feels great on my ass
>i just hope guys to dont stare at my almost revealed pelvic area and ruin my good time.

Why can't those men restrain themselves. They are the ones that need to get fuckin real, not some chick wanting to wear what she wants. I mean, desu, I do think it's kinda off putting when I see most girls these days wearing nothing but what basically comes to underwear and tights out in public, even little girls are doing this shit now. I agree that they they should be more respectful that dude's tend to look at girl's butts, and they aren't helping out the situation by basically wearing nothing. Both sides need to learn some fucking manners desu.

you didn't even attempt to answer my question

lol

Kek kekko keximus. Kekus kokus, kektopopous

Really made me kek.

I mean, to be honest I bet most girls don't care about hot guys checking them out, so, if you are an ugly fat fuck, don't look at girls asses, if you are hot, it's ok (possibly).

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

come on you know that isnt true

Yes like all of these white convicts

No I didn't. It's obvious that women wear short skirts in order to look attractive. You want a medal for pointing that out?

The point I made in response to your pants-on-head captain obvious post was that if you think a woman making an attempt to be more attractive causes her to be raped in and of itself, you're just as retarded as people that day firearm ownership causes gun violence in and of itself.

Circumstances cause attractive girls to be raped, circumstances cause gun ownership to perpetuate gun violence

mods

Whores get paid, when you rape someone you don't pay them wtf

i dont understand how could you think that your jpg is equivalent to fbi.gov

>Sees a girl wearing a skirt so small that it isn't even a skirt anymore
>Doesn't automatically look
You're either gay as fuck or low t from getting cucked so much.

>t. triggered female
If this thread bothers you this much then leave.

Well it's right. I do wonder who has a problem with this

And wearing trump hats = asking for a. fight

>Circumstances cause attractive girls to be raped, circumstances cause gun ownership to perpetuate gun violence

Call it for its name, user. Change "Circumstances" for "niggers"

"penis don't rape people
people with penis rape people"
-Confucius

The flowers bit sounds like crap but showing a lot of leg is asking for it. Women do it subconsciously when choosing clothes to wear, sluts do it consciously. These are facts.

Now account for the population disparity.

see

Because fbi.gov gets there statistics from police crime statistics. If a black person commits a crime and it is listed as a white person than the crime is put under the white category. That jpg is just a small list. If you didn't notice all of them say they are white and none of them are.

of course. the same way flashing money around town doesn't rob people.

whites account for 63% of the population and commit 65% of the rapes

This means that girls in short skirts want to fuck with a guy who they would like and to show off their bodies but they don't want to be raped.

Or a third and more probable option is that you're a retarded with unremarkable reading comprehension skills.

No where in my post did I imply that I don't enjoy attractive women in tiny skirts. I'm fact, I enjoy them enough to defend their right to wear them.

Unless you're not the same faggot I was speaking with before, you're the one that was complaining about women trying to look hot in mini skirts, Mr "durr why they gotta wear skirts shorts can be just as comfy"

>Damn... really makes u think...

what? think about what? the rape victims, I don't give a fuck.

>adding the mexicans to the white race was a mistake
t.Jorge Guasinton

Communism rape victims.

Why lock your cars? Why not teach thieves not to steal?

The whole thing is a practice in illogic and propoganda. Giving people advice on how to avoid being a victim of crime is not endorsement of the criminals. If you want to change the whole fucking world be my guest, but most people know they only have control over their own actions and want to make the best choices to avoid being a victim.

>provoke a snake
>get bitten
>blame the snake.
Female logic.

Humans are just animals with intelligence. Nothing more, nothing less. Some of us are more human and can control ourselves more, some of us are less human and can't control our urges well. You probably won't get raped at a Nobel Prize ceremony even if you were naked. At a rap concert on the other hand...
Therefore try to dress rather modestly, ladies. Better safe than sorry.

Its easier to rape someone in a short skirt than someone in pants.

2nd post, best post

>All this anger
Wow user, feeling triggered?

Seriously? You talk like a fucking muslim scum.