Whatever Cristiano, at least I'm not gay

Whatever Cristiano, at least I'm not gay

bye

Will she touch the trophy tonight, bros?

>Dyba, why does Cristiano shout UUUUU like a madman?

>don't worry bae, he's an awkward austis

is that a halal tat?

>mudslime tattoo
Halal confirmed.

disgusting

/ss/ Soccer & Sexy Beautiful Men WHEN?

>girlfriend named antonella
>has pointy chin

NEXT GOAT CONFIRMED

#DABala

honestly though I'm not even sexually attracted to men but when it comes to the physical aspect of men vs women, men are just fucking nicer to look at you know?

like, it goes on long enough without a fap and I'll get a boner for some pussy but women just aren't that aesthetically pleasing when you put hormones aside

why do argentinians steal our names?

So we're all in agreement about /ss/? Great make it happen chinkmoot

we don't, you name us
also we love you dad

Italians immigrated like crazy to Argentina

yea

>honestly though I'm not even sexually attracted to men but when it comes to the physical aspect of men vs women, men are just fucking nicer to look at you know

I mean just look at this cute bulgarian twink, you really gonna sit there and tell me with a straight face that women have the same quality when it comes to facial aesthetics? because they don't. and this is an average man, not a make up caked primadonna

kek

it's called Sup Forums, tard

>Paweł Dybała

y-yeah, sure

you might be bissexual

DELEV PEDERAST ALE ALE ALE

knew someone from finland would have the sense to agree to the aesthetic superiority of the male form

that's not possible since I'm not sexually attracted to males. I just recognize that they look better than women, which is like, factual.

why do you think women are such slanderous whores? because the planet is filled with handsome men and they want as much of that bulge inside of them as possible and are willing to kill their competitors over it.

pic related, a perfect example of the purebred germanic form, *shudders*, few women come close

At least post a model or someone that actually looks good.

Are you a 2?

I DID say that is an average male, though, refer to for your inquiry
>Sup Forums

X of course

Micha is probably Sorbian to some degree. East Germany used to be a christian German colony in pagan slav land.

hoy entrega el rosquete

all I know is that I would really really like to suck his cock

I mean I'm not even gay or anything haha