Ps4 pro vs Xbox one x

Ps4 pro vs Xbox one x
Which one do you recommend I buy?

Attached: 0AABDA03-82DC-443D-843B-ED9089B194FA.jpg (640x430, 43K)

ps4 slim

Nintendo switch

Ps4pro

Wait till e3

ps360 X Gamecube wiiiiiii snesnes LMAO SWITCH LMAOLMAO SOYTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xbox one has barely any exclusive games worth playing at the moment so you might as well get a ps4

PC

Attached: 1429381073348.png (800x590, 218K)

This or ps4 So you can yell at niggers

Playstaion has plans for next gen Xbox has said there not making another console, more people I know use playstation then xbox so I went with ps4

Thats a pro-tip

Sound advice, but depends what kind of games you are interested in I would look at the comparison to exclusives in conjunction with Then make a decision

This. Graphics AND gameplay > gameplay. Peasants seem to think you can't have both together.

Dub dubs of truth

Neither you console peasant. Get a pc and play actual good looking games and a real frame rate.

And again

And again

I have a scorpio with a nice top line 4k tv and i must say it looks real nice.

Props

So many dubs

It never fails. You fucking PC gamers always HAVE to say something even when it has nothing to do with you. You’re like little kids. It was a ps4 or xbox thread.

Im interested in PlayStation exclusives like mlb the show and the last of us. Also, it’s cheaper than Xbox

That all argument is contrite, Console is easier to manage for the less technically savy (technical issues galore). PCs also will provides better graphics but highly dependent on the price you willing to spend. If you looking to spend $500 are less go console since a pc will be not as worth it.

I said I bought a PS4 how did I get looped into your post?

Computer

Trying to enlighten you mate. The ONLY reason you'd get that inferior hardware is due to certain exclusives. That's the only reason.

ps4 slim, have a PC but gaming on it makes me feel like a real fag, dunno why, maybes i'm just used to using computers for work

I hear last of us is amazing, I still havent gotten around to it but the second is coming soon as well. I rarely am that interested in xbox exclusives

Jeez user, did someone touch you with their RAM?

Attached: dfsaaaaaaaasdfsadfds.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>implying anyone with ever touch that user with anything ever in his life

Jaguar system

Justget afucking computer. Xbox SUCKS. No more plug and play. I got an xbox one so I wouldn't need wifi
>still needs wifi
Better off with Steam and an external.

Attached: A285F2E7-813F-4302-B2C0-C7AEDDB48383.jpg (612x612, 117K)

ps4, want to get a switch
xbox seems to be failing terribly this generation, my mate has one, its a massive piece of shit

I have both and have only ever touched the PS4 once, play the X every day. Controller is better, community is better, more people chat in games etc. PS4 seems to me to be for weebs and single-player games, so it really depends what you're in to.

>buy ps4
>no pubg
>oops

>Xbox has said there not making another console

sure thing, retard

Get whichever one your friends play on.

If you dont have friends, get a PC as they are full of no lifers, youll get loads of virtual friends who you will never actually meet but you can jointly jerk it to your superiority on Reddit.

pc MASTER race

this

but worth it for Bloodborne only imo, for me the game of the decade

Attached: 1501627447048s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

consoles are a meme at this point.

buy a PC like a normal person

Analyst DFC has issued a damning post-E3 verdict on Microsoft’s handling of the Xbox Scorpio reveal.

“The most immediate problem is Microsoft effectively killed the Xbox One Slim right out of the gate,” it said in an investor update. “If there were many Xbox 360, Wii U and even PlayStation 4 consumers interested in an Xbox One this holiday season they have now been told to wait until Scorpio arrives in 2017. Microsoft can only hope that the buzz around Project Scorpio goes away soon but with the cat out of the bag that is unlikely.

“There are all kinds of other problems with Microsoft’s mixed messaging. The pricing on the original Xbox One is great, and the Slim is wonderful, but all the important new games will be on PC, so why invest in a console? Just upgrade your PC. And if you do want a console why buy now when Scorpio will be here later. All of this is a net dampener on new hardware sales now and really opens the door wide open for Sony and even Nintendo for the NX.”

DFC notes that while Sony faces a similar problem with Neo, the machine’s no-show brings with it an air of mystery that could be of benefit. Plus, Sony has not wasted money and effort designing a PS4 Slim that would be potentially scuppered by a new console.

“The biggest issue is whether Microsoft will even have a game division by the time Project Scorpio launched,” it added. “It is no small irony that the E3 events went on at the EXACT same time as Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella was announcing the $26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn.

The overall question now seems to be not if Microsoft will exit the game business, but when and how. Of course, that leads to many other questions such as how is exiting the game business handled? Is Xbox spun off? Does Microsoft find a buyer? Or does the company just shut Xbox down? DFC feels the latter option will most likely not occur but it is clear something must be done.

“Unfortunately the value of the Xbox brand is in serious flux with much of its advantage tied to the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.

Oh and suck one, cunt

Grow up and get a good pc. The only console worth buying is the switch.

The amount of gamers in the world has reached 1.8 billion, with 1.2 billion gamers playing on PC.

62% of gamers use a PC while 56% use a console.

Well more people use PC that is that significant of a number in comparison to 62-56 no including the margin of error

PS4 if you absolutely must get one because it has a few nice exclusive games. No reason to get Xbone because many of the 'exclusive' titles are also available on PC.

Exclusive titles are a reason to avoid a console, not buy it. If you have to bait people into your shitty console with decent games you have a problem.

I have a gaming rig i built, but im currently looking at getting an Xbox one X (and only the x) simply for its 4k gaming (and 200 titles being revamped 4k for it) Iwould normally go playstation but the ps4 pro can't manage true 4k and the ps5 probably wont be out before november, and i'm not in the mood to wait lol, plus the whole crossplay aspect is nice to have as well.

>>Xbox has said there not making another console

>pastes a bunch of irrelevant shit from a completely outside opinion that has nothing at all to do with microsofts stance

>meanwhile all it takes is two words in google to find microsoft employees confirming that they're already working on the xbox 2

you really are mentally impaired aren't you?

Uhh, what's that got to do with what you said?

Console is always the best value per dollar. Xbox one has largest games library with backwards compatibility. It also has more Western exclusives. Play station has more exclusives overall but most of them are weeby. There really is no wrong answer but consoles are fine. It comes down to which exclusives interest you the most and what your friends play.

ps4, btw my PS4 was stolen yesterday, and my family made fun of me because i felt sad about it

Attached: pepe.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Xbox is slightly more powerful, the controller is superior (Pro PS4 gamers use an Xbox pad adaptor), you can play all your old 360 games without having to re-buy them online. Xbox has EA access so if you're in to EA games you can get them for 3.99 a month whenever you feel like having them. Xbox has PUBG and Sea of Thieves etc, a lot of great fun multiplayer games. PS4 has a bunch of kill the dragon and rescue the waifu solo weeb games. Microsoft support is generally a lot better than Sony. The Games with Gold are usually better than Sony's free offerings and unlike the Playstation, you actually get to keep and play and download your free games whether you unsubscribe or not. Playstation "free" games only continue to be yours if you keep paying the fee.

if you're a battlefield pro, get xbox

if you're a cod kiddie, get ps4

This desu
I'm looking for a new game to download and it's all Shit tier at best.

Neither, get a PC you fucking casual normie.

>t. console plebian who enjoys having dumbed down graphics/mechanics/life

Fag

are you retarded? nobody ever said that.

ITT:
>I'm so poor I can only afford one.

The true master race is owning every current gen, because I have a job that doesn't involve asking "would you like to mcsuper size that?"

Just own both...along with a good PC. Fucking faggots.

Attached: 1520821176978.gif (400x300, 59K)

That’s not how it works bud

>psn
>full of niggers
or
>xbox live
>full of white people

Your choice

>paying to use online services for a console ontop of paying for games, controllers and the system itself
Yeah, nah.

xbox exclusives:
crackdown
state of decay
sea of thieves
playerunknowns battlegrounds
forza
halo
dead rising
etc.

ps4 exclusives
digimon
final fantasy
singstar celebration
a lot of games that are basically movies where you press a button every 5 minutes i.e. heavy rain

This is so true. I own both and I don't play my PS4 online for this exact reason. Everyone with a PS4 online is fucking retarded. It is definitely has the scummier audience in the West.

Over half of your exlusives for Xbox are available on PC, and some even on ps4. Learn2research

no shit they're available on pc, they're made to crossover with windows by the same fucking company, pleb

Yes I've actually been wondering why that is because the difference is really startling

>Over half of your exlusives for Xbox are available on PC, and some even on ps4. Learn2research
>implying that's a bad thing

I'm playing Forza online with friends who wouldn't touch a console and it's /comfy/ as fuck

I like my xbox because it's remarkably easy to get games for cheap as fuck by going to other global microsoft store sites e.g. india/colombia and paying a pittance for good shit that just downloads to your console e-z-p-z

Neither PC MASTER RACE!

How can it be, in the current year, that you don't own both?

The one that has more exclusives you'd like to play with?

Holy shit, it's not rocket surgery!