Thoughts on the slender man stabbers?

Thoughts on the slender man stabbers?

Attached: 020218-wd-slenderman.jpg (696x397, 37K)

Either actually mentally disturbed, or legitimately stupid enough to have justified their actions.

Never stick your dick in crazy?

which one is the leader?

I think they most definitely stabbed somebody

Attached: obiwan.png (372x372, 151K)

I'd fuck the one on the left.

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

the one on the left. I think the one on the right said she still hear's voices and is going to a mental institution for 40 years or something

media psyop? that's actually hard for me to say. i didn't pay attention to them, and the whole slenderman thing came along at a time when i was sort of ignoring the internet. but it does seem fishy, for obvious reasons.

It’s a case of kids having unrestricted access to shit their parents should do a better job of monitoring

wasn't slenderman a pretty stale meme around the time when that happened?

True, but a normal, non-fucked in the head kid wouldn't stab someone because they watched some shitty horror stories online. They should be held accountable in some way. Probably the parents too.

Id probably lick the left ones asshole if she was legal but id make her shower first because crazy chicks eat vegetables.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-03-02 at 12.40.56 AM.jpg (479x403, 35K)

its slenderous

Agreed completely, in today’s society being super young and impressionable can spell trouble when you are able to look at whatever you want online. The kids should be punished to an extent and I’d say it’s arguable that the parents should be punished more so

obvs a newfag, we coerced them with pasta

I don't remember

10/10 would still molest.

i remember that shit

newfag

What was the pasta?