I'm so fucking mad right now

I'm so fucking mad right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how mad are you?

Let them continue to bitch themselves into Trump's 2nd term

Pretty mad.

>LITERALLY SHAKING!

>I don't want to admit that we were stupid to think that blacks would vote for a white woman like they voted for a black man

would you say you're hot with anger?

I hope trump deports all Canadians. At least beaners work on farms and stuff, Canadians just complain about white people and how better the Canadian government is, even though they come here.
Meanwhile their country is becoming a Chinese protectorate.

Her rhetoric is the reason Trump won in the first place. If you want to see him reelected then encourage them to go even further off the deep end.

Also, that show is the epitome of why women aren't funny.

yes!

What color is her skin?

She's

A

FUCKING

LEAF

this. even the best Canadians I have known were meh at best

hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why democrats do so poorly with white people

could it be that they hate them and talk about it all day?

So that makes you mad but Trump's comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and black people didn't?

>energize the DNC with what looks to be a truly interesting candidate
>shoot him in the face and nominate someone no one likes and tons of people hate

I'm calling it now, this is the last time the dems will put a white person for president. They know minorities don't like or trust white people, while most whites are pretty open. Therefore putting a black or Mexican vote guarantees a larger percentage of the voters.
Also women don't even like women, and black women hate white women.

What comments?

Such as?

Shhhh let them continue

'they got Trump into office

She sure did white bitch

>Mexicans
He's fine with them unless they break the law retard
>Muslims
He's fine with them when they're not chopping off heads dumbass
>black people
he's been nothing but kind to every black person that knows him you immense faggot

>I'm calling it now, this is the last time the dems will put a white person for president
>tfw no qt President Tulsi

America is literally making money for the Chinese now lmao

What did he say about blacks?

Saying illegals are litteral criminals and need to go back, nah I'm cool with that, even though they wont.

Saying Islam is a violent religion and that accepting refugees can lead to terrorism and that a country's number one objective is the protection of their own people, not others, nah I'm down with that too.

Seriously, even though he was overhyped and memed to death, Bernie was a much better contender for the presidency than hillary would be. I don't even particularly like him and I feel this way, hilldawg was just shilled to death

Post a link. I think this is one of the few """""comedy""""""" shows I've yet to drink the tears from.

>"I don't want to hear about black voter turnout"

Why the fuck not? If they didn't vote, then it really doesn't matter if they like the results. If you can't take an hour or two out of your day once every four years to vote then they don't really deserve a say in how the country is run.

The same amount of white people voted compared to 4 years ago. The same amount of people voted republican voted as well. There wasn't a sudden uprising of racist KKK white folks. There wasn't an upswell of hateful Frogposter storming the polls. The Dems just didn't care enough to vote.

There is no need to be upset... we won.

Not only did the mad man win, but we now have a clearer picture of where we stand; who the cucks are and who the decent people are.

Now can the liberals please instigate a civil war already so we can be done with them? All they have are liberal hippies with no guns and inner city thugs with pistols.

I want to beat this face to death

>the woman who supports segregating the school of her children attempting to take any sort of moral high ground

Why is this knock-kneed cunt posted here all the time?

What? where did she support that?

Doesn't Sup Forums A.K.A. Sup Forums-lite, realize that the more you post about these retarded fucks, the more you give them a platform to spout their idiotic bullshit? you're actually helping them by posting these pointless, off-topic threads.

>I'm so fucking mad right now

lol you guys are acting exactly like the people you pretend to hate.

liberals might meme about le whitelash but this is really the only reason we have the donald as president.
hillary's "but its MY turn mom" autism ruined their chance at the whitehouse.

He definitely would not have handled himself well in the debates, but that most likely would've worked in his favor by making trump look more like a bully.

>implying safe spaces for colored people is anything but segregation

separate but equal is back in fashion!

>((((((comedy central)))))))

I would wager that spreading their bullshit has the opposite effect and only strengthens Trump's chances four years from now.

I'm not sure I understand. What's wrong with whites voting in their own self interest? Every other ethnic group, by and large, does exactly the same thing.

>Samantha Bee has literally never voted until this year even though she's been a political commentator since... what... at least Bush? I'm too lazy to google.
>Waaaaaaaaaah the first election I ever voted in despite being like 50 didn't go my way noooooo ;____;
Literally where does she get off complaining? She had how many election cycles to contribute to and didn't? I get people can change but she's not even ashamed of her lack of involvement, she's proud.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

tl;dr Bee's husband Jason Jones lobbied against a minority busing program for their school district, also tried to make sure the media didn't hear about it, black kids are good enough to go to school with YOUR kids but not hers

I don't like Trump, but every time I see these liberals bitching about white people it makes me smile to think of how sad and angry they must feel right now.

She's a Canadian "person"

DNC sold their souls to the devil to get Hillary to bow out gracefully in 2008 so she didn't drag Obama into the mud in an ugly primary.

The bill came due.

Jesus Fucking Christ

So she's NOT brainwashed or naive she's just completely evil

She's a cunt Steve Crowder rekts her bad

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

Every fucking time
>"Oh, it's not racist and classist when we keep poor niggers away from our white children"

Ayy lmao, that's hilarious.