I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her though, what would you want to do with her ? where would you cum ?

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Attached: IMG776.jpg (960x957, 116K)

Attached: IMG543.jpg (673x887, 258K)

Attached: IMG112.jpg (378x821, 28K)

Attached: IMAG222.jpg (540x960, 72K)

I'd really like to see it happen at least once. would be hot if someone were to try to fuck her while she was pretty drunk or something. her not knowing i'm ok with it yet.

Attached: IMG110.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Attached: IMG533.jpg (1374x1494, 643K)

Well first I'd take her and strip off those clothes, no need for them. Then I'd eat her tight pussy out before having her take my cock in her throat. Eventually moving to fucking that pussy before blowing my load on her face

Cause she is fucking goergous and looks like she could take a good fucking

interesting, wanting the same, maybe swap gf could be fun.

glad you like her. Do you always like to finish on the girl's face or is it something about her ?

Attached: IMG230.jpg (540x960, 52K)

I've always liked finishing on the girls face. I think it's super sexy to see her there with a load on her face

Man up dont be a cuck. Its pathetic. She will see you as weak and leave you

Or she could see it as sexy and love it

She swallows without a problem and does so anal as well. it did take me a while to convince her but she's pretty good with it now. Still would be a turn on to see her just give her ass up to a stranger.

Attached: IMG821.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'd fuck her ass so good. Smack it nice and hard and grab her hair and pull and I thrust my cock inside her

Attached: IMG221.jpg (973x702, 367K)

Waar in belgie?

She is beautiful. My wife is flemmish, let's switch.

And her tits are fucking amazing. Would love to shove my dick between and titty fuck her

Kanten van oostende. Zoek wel niet echt om te switchen, kwil vooral gewoon iemand anders haar eens goed zien neuken.

appreciate the comments.

Attached: IMG717.jpg (929x960, 96K)

Firstname ?

Attached: IMG51.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Attached: IMG235.jpg (540x960, 45K)

Kzeg liever niet te veel van onze info.

Attached: IMG810.jpg (480x480, 18K)

bump

Start with a J ?

Ze is heel mooi, normaal gezien woon ik in Gent maar voorlopig ben ik in het buitenlands. Anders kunnen wij over het praten

Yeah, starts with a J

Wat zou je met haar willen doen ?

Attached: IMG111.jpg (540x960, 73K)

In engels omdat mijn nederlands nog niet supergoed is.

Would start fucking those delicious tits, then fuck her vag doggystyle to get my dick wet, then become the first stranger to fuck her asshole. Would finish anywhere, would be hard to choose.

Damn, ze is echt knap

appreciate it. something for the effort and hopefully to inspire more comments from others.

wat zou je met haar willen doen, en waar klaarkomen ?

Attached: IMG 533.png (717x412, 582K)

Attached: IMG540.jpg (960x946, 46K)

bump

Fuck, die foto... maat.
Als ze dronken en gewillig genoeg is zou ik dr eers midden in de club/bar vingerem tot ze kletsnat is.
Daarna zou ik dr overhalen om me te flashen onderweg naar m’n studio.

Zodra we binnen zijn gooi ik haar op bed, ontdoe haar van al haar kleren waarna ik minjn hand op haar keel druk en mezelf in haar stoot. Na een tijdje zou ik haar inkeren en op zijn hondjes verder gaan.

Terwijl ik haar neem zou ik mijn duim op haar anus duwen tot dat deze naarbinnen glijd. Als ik denk dat ze er klaar voor is zal ik haar ferm in haar komt neuken waarna ik haar WW’er op haar rug gooi om over dr tieten klaar te komen.

Snakebites, neuspiercing, tattoos.
Ze is 100% m’n type.

Hoe oud us ze? Ik gok 24?

echt zalige reactie. Zou dat scenario nog geiler vinden moest ze niet weten dat ik het ook wil. mss dat ik er iets van zie of mss een foto krijg op men gsm.

nog een foto voor je moeite. kheb hem wel wat bewerkt zodat als hij ergens gerepost word dat haar vrienden haar tats niet herkennen.

Ja, je zit er dicht bij.

more comments are always appreciated, i'm more likely to drops nudes for them.

Attached: DCIM0216edit.jpg (960x1280, 613K)

I would love to see more from her. I don´t care if nude or not, she is fucking hot. I would love to to take some time with her.

Goed figuur, lucky guy.
Hebben jullie een open relatie of zij een verleden van uitstapjes buiten de deur?

ik woon zelf in Nederland maar niet ver van de grens.

Attached: 1bf1b697-53af-4fc9-971a-735ce6ca54de.jpg (500x451, 50K)

Documentatie zou er zeker zijn.

Attached: IMG710.jpg (475x474, 14K)

Attached: IMAG223.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Damn.
Zou zeker geen verkeerde poging zijn.

M’n vraag gelezen?

Don't worry so much, Op. She's probably got that covered.

Nee, voorlopig nog niet. Het is voornamelijk een fantasie. Ze is erg open minded maar kheb het haar nog niet durven voorstellen.

Attached: IMG729.jpg (720x1280, 105K)

Ah oké, op die manier.
Heb je een manier waarop je contact zou willen houden?

Ik zou zo m’n tanden in haar nek willen zetten.

Nog geintereseerden/reacties ? begint laat te worden.

Als je een wegwerp email of kik etc hebt mag je hem posten maar ik kan niks beloven.

Attached: IMG109.jpg (436x436, 16K)

Wat een heerlijk wijf! Als ze eenmaal de rem loslaat dan moet je uitkijken want een vrouw als deze wil elke man wel neuken. Ze is echt heerlijk!

Ik kan me helemaal voorstellen hoe ze voor me zit op haar knieën en haar mond om mijn grote lul sluit. En me zuigt totdat ik al mijn zaad op haar gezicht spuit.

Jij zit verderop in de kamer en mag toekijken of foto's maken.

Mijn kik is Klijs

Do you have more?

well of course.

really hot.

Attached: IMG541.jpg (621x923, 131K)

I´m jealous, damn.

kill youself cuck

So then if i offered her to you, you wouldn't fuck her ?

Kik me maar als je meer wil horen

Mijn kik is Prog040

Post more please. I'd really love to fuck your gf, she looks like she would be a real whore in bed. I want finish in her nice little pussy

Going to bed soon. If you want to post a few more hot comments for nudes this is the time.

Attached: IMG542.jpg (793x920, 132K)

In de club/bar zou ik eerst op een afstandje naar dr kijken tot ze het door heeft. Daarna zou ik zorgen dat ik achter haar kom te staan. Ik zou m’n hand op haar heup leggen en haar licht naar me toe trekken (cont.)

M’n kik al toegevoegd?

First we get get drunk. Then I make her ride me so her backs facing you, as I slap her ass. Maybe partway through you can come up from behind her and hatefuck that asshole, she'll have no idea what's going on.

Nog niet, gsm ligt hiernaast op te laden.

Attached: IMG728.jpg (960x957, 111K)

Nog met haar gezicht druipend van het sperma glimlacht ze naar jou. Zo'n lekkere cumshot is al lang geleden en zeker een belevenis. Ik laat haar zich een set voelen. Ze draait naar jou toe. Jij ziet haar besmeurde gezicht ik haar lekkere kont en kut. Ze druipt van geilheid. Ik steek mijn lul ineens in haar kut en na jaren van jouw lul heeft ze ineens een ander in haar

Cont.
Ik zou daarna langzaam mijn hand naar haar kruis bewegen en als ze een jurk/rok aan heeft mijn hand naar bewegen tot hij op haar dij ligt. Ik zou langzaam haar jurk omhoog schuiven tot ik bij haar kruis ben. (Cont?)

Attached: DCIM1290.jpg (1186x1285, 393K)

Geil, smaakt naar meer. Wil ze zelf trouwens ook gedeeld worden?

when are you gonna ship this cunt over to the UK so I can lock her up in my basement for a bit. got a lot of mates that would be up for having a go and a 4k video camera to livestream it.

actually, I'm on a stag do in amsterdam next month, take a weekend break there and we can use her as the stag stripper, I bet the whole hostel would want a go on that dirty slag