Post more soyboy music.

fuck off and choke on shit cunt

>buzzwords
go back to your containment board

>>>/leftypoop/
xDD DDD DDD DDD

Talking heads isnt soyboy music you dumb fuck
Here are the essentials

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOYBOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HE SAID IT 'SOYBOY' AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NICE MEME

I hope a soyboy fucks your ass with this album playing in the background faggot op

What does soyboy mean?

Your post makes me so fucking mad. I get it, OPs bored so he makes a post, but you're the one in denial of it all. You're the more fucked one in this situ. You're the one OH ALL CAPS bored poster as well. And you're not adding to it. Pointing it out isn't adding to you. You're fucking dumb. Salty as fuck.

>situ

It means situation, assburger.

(Assburger means you're autistic.)

>being this retarded

Jonsi

yeah but those are like the cool soyboys

Soyboy detected

>samefagging this hard
soyboy detected

>20 replies
>19 posters
newfag detected

I haven't been here since 2014. wtf is this soyboy shit?

it means "nu-male cuck"

Lmao @ all the soyboy jews and their bugman taste

fucking children need to get off this board

A Soyboy is a soulless consumer who has dangerously low-T due to high xenoestrogen consumption

The trend started by guys coming from Sup Forums and fresh redditors who are trying to make an impression

>b-but Sup Forumsacks r da real redditors!
I don't even visit Sup Forums but you soyboi virgins sure are sad

They actually are though. Most of the new ones come straight from /r/The_Donald.

What the hell does soyboy even mean?

What said
Redditors who saw pepe get mainstream around 2016 and started searching for edgy content. Basically the teenage atheists of the second half of the 2010s

t. worried soyboy

t. soyboy

a lot of soy consumption inscreases your estrogen and estradiol levels and decreases testosterone production

t. Ultimate Soyboys

bump

Fear of Music is soyboy music, Remain in Light is not.

>Sup Forums believing in incorrect science
The shock

This

t. Petroleum Enthusiast

You have to go back.

it has been proven

I mean if a soy boy also means strungout then maybe, but this albums GOD TIER my nigga

source?

[citation needed]

It's the new Sup Forums forced meme doing the circuit of boards that hate them

t. soyboy

can we filter soyboy? This shit is retarded. Why does mu need to be infected with pol’s autism?

soyboy detected

>being this butthurt

Wow this is le ebin meme band joke xD you are so funny OP holy fuck like, how did you have the ability to make up a joke that was so original, wow op what the fuck why are you not doing stand up comedy right now with jokes like that, why don’t you have your own talk show and piles of money?? I mean OP is clearly one of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across in my life, especially with original, never before heard, totally-not-the-most-obvious-and-clearly-bait jokes like that!! Also this joke is so fresh, totally not dated by literally like four years when people where saying the exact same thing! No op is so clever and witty wow. Like clearly the funniest and most likeable person to ever exist. Why don’t you have the most friends in the world? Why isn’t your dick being sucked this very second? You are so funny I would go gay just to suck the dick of such a funny person without a seconds thought!

Seriously though, op you are a fucking retard. How on earth would you have thought this overused, outdated, clearly bait joke would work. Honestly kill yourself you flaming fucking faggot piece of shit toilet licking garbage waste of skin.

a lot of Sup Forums consumption increases your likelihood of internalizing an appendix's worth of ideological neologisms and buzzwords not unlike the soviet union's. symptoms include paranoia that shadowy organizations want to torture, enslave, and kill you, an inability to trust any source that doesn't assure you they have no ties to "them" while simultaneously hawking snake oil supplements and apocalypse bunkers, and believing your blood enemies are responsible for your lack of a girlfriend