HAPPENING!?

JUST SAW TWO MILLITARY HELICOPTERS FLY OVER THE UPPER EAST SIDE

>WHATS GOING ON!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272\
twitter.com/DInikhaton
rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/109907/F16-s-knallen-boven-Drenthe-vanwege-spoedgeval-Iedereen-kan-zich-11-september-herinneren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a second 9 november

They fly over all the time faggot, the USS Intrepid is right there down west pier

The USA intrepid is a museum

Also they came in from the east

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272\

twitter.com/DInikhaton

As of right now they are acting like they know of a threat.

Dude I'm on the beach at Coney Island on all-the-way southern Brooklyn and I saw them too. It's a D-Day celebration round around the city you fucking idiot

Yeah and?

>WHATS GOING ON!?!

Holy shit anyone in Brooklyn just hear that loud af boom?

Is Nathan's doing anything then? A lot of stuff going on? Need an excuse to head over to Coney Island then.

Fucking freeloaders. Monday afternoon and on the fucking beach? Every time I take the subway during the day when I'm off sick from work, it's like no one has anything to fucking do. I'm sick of welfare leeches like you ruining my city. It's even worse here in Queens, literally no one here does anything. How do people live with themselves?

Bronxfag here. Just saw two pairs of helicopters flying north with another shortly behind them. The fuck is going on?

CHINESE BOMBERS FLYING OVER SYDNEY AS I TYPE THIS WTF POL

Can we all meet up in Coney Island and ride the cyclone together? I promise not to fall in love.

:3

I live on Brighton Beach and work night shifts in security, eat a dick you fat ugly pale cunt. I hate the nigger beach crowd just as much as you.

Meet me at Kings Hwy station and we'll ride the Q together

>Q
>not the B

Russian troop carriers landing on Bondi beach right now this is really the happening !

Let's all meet up at Totonno's for a slice and ride the ferris wheel while we talk about how the rent is too damn high because of all the niggers and jews in this city.

>mfw calm relaxing ride down the Q/B manhattan bound
>beautiful trees, happy looking white people and Russians
>suddenly go into a dark tunnel
>niggers star pouring in
>loud rap music starts blasting
>smell of weed engulfs the air
>i wish I was at home listening to Moonman

Wait, so are there actually a bunch of Brooklyn senpai on pol? Holy shit, who /Hatesniggers/ here?

Good.

Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Also haven't seen 1
>coutem 1
Muslim on the subway so far today.

F, G, 7 - MEXISHITS CHINKS AND NIGGER LINE
B, Q, R - WOGS AND SLAVS
1 - 3 - FUCKING TOURISTS

Live in Astoria. It's Ramadan in full effect.

lel, true. Though, quite literally the only people I have a problem with on the trains are niggers (especially the ones coming from school) and the fucking French. I fucking hate the French tourists.

sieg heil, my friend :^)

In nederland vlogen 2 F16's met spoed, was in het noorden te horen.

rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/109907/F16-s-knallen-boven-Drenthe-vanwege-spoedgeval-Iedereen-kan-zich-11-september-herinneren

>Tfw the 6 is okay

Just a bunch of hard working people who want to go home

Lived in Bay Ridge most of my life, moved around LES and now settled in Woodside/Astoria.

yeah man I take it enroute to work. Really depressing line. Everyone is dressed in business attire and look like they want to kill themselves. Have never seen such droopy, sad faces as on the 6 - I feel like they're all internally screaming "get me the fuck out of this city" and thinking the same thing

I've noticed this too. I see someone smile maybe once a week.

What does it mean.

the statue of liberty is in NJ, fuck off NY fags.

Soon

Well, this city fucking sucks now. Everything is just a cheap imitation of what made NYC amazing 8-10 years ago. Everyone looks like their on the edge, there's shit closed early, Chinatown Fair reopened and it's shit, bands don't even fucking play here anymore. Everything sucks. I'm still not moving, though.

Look at what the Hudson River washed up.

I didnt know there were ao many new yorkers on Sup Forums. I bet I'm the only one living in South Jamaica though.

Two fighter jet had to react immediately to protect NAVO airspace against - unclear.

Quick Reaction Alert (QRA)

Are you black?

white as snow

>south jamaica
u w0t

A BUNCH OF KLINGNONS BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND ARE RAPING MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER WHAT DO I DO

NY is a dishwasher filled with cups, forks, and spoons but no plates to hold it together.

jesus christ cracker, are you out of your mind? are you aware that you're risking your life day in and day out?

I'm in crown heights. I love gentrification, fuck em.

3BR $19k just me and my girl.

isn't crown heights filled with some less desirable types?

NJ is filled with N O T H I N G.

There are some bad areas. But the lily white avalanche has been pounding the area.

Plus the Hasidics are out roaming at all hours. And they have their own community task force.

Holy fucking shit I'm at fort Hood and tanks are rolling out! It's happening!!

I always see MV-22s fly over, maybe even some Chinooks. Nothing to write home about though.

Crown Heights is just filled with Torah school buses, just like Williamsburg 5 years ago. They have a pedophile ring in Crown Heights. It's just filled with Moldovans who can't get jobs now, scumbags really.

Anything is better than dindus.

> They have a pedophile ring in Crown Heights. It's just filled with Moldovans who can't get jobs now, scumbags really.

I see you are enjoying our best exports :^)

Same, I'm at 30th ave eating a pork gyro and taking pictures for all my Muslim friends to see :^)

pix pls

also, best reuben = 2nd ave > katz

JUST BEEN SEEING FOR WEEKS 2 NATO JETS FLY OVER THE COUNTRY AS IF THEY WERE DOING THEIR USUAL PATROL TRAINING ROUTINES ITS HABBEENING NATO NUKING US BECAUSE UNKEK LAND

THIS IS NOW A NEW YORK THREAD, GYPSY