Multiculturalism ACTUALLY in effect for the first time since it's conception

>multiculturalism ACTUALLY in effect for the first time since it's conception
>moving towards a unified society
>first time we've been this close to actual world peace

>be a contrarian teen on a fringe on Sup Forums crying all day long and posting jpgs hoping for the demise of all this and a return to savagery of the middle ages

kys

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xAYf8gK.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying we didn't have semi global societies back in the Renaissance when the silver trade made Mexico and South America a huge melting pot, which resulted in the modern Latino.

People have been moving and mixing for a long time now.

you mean the time when you had minorities in your country so you could literally fuck them up and exploit their every breath? what happens now is TRUE multiculturalism

>first time we've been this close to actual world peace

Are you feigning retardation or legitimately a low IQ imbecile?

EU is dissolving

Russia is threatening WWIII

Arabs or being stupid Arabs and haven't changed for a thousand years except finding Oil in a new globalist age.

South America is a LITERAL failed state with constant violence and no end in sight.

Africa is so pathetic the chinese are stealing their resources as Africans run around hacking each other to death and dying from age old retarded diseases.

Don't be intentionally fucking stupid.

>things that happen only on Sup Forumstards' minds
yeah, no

Not an argument.

We're not moving towards unified society. We're moving towards accepting, multicultural societies being taken over by stronger cultures. We're not edgy kids, there are many intelligent people here. We see the evidence and we dislike Western Civilization going down the shitter.

Ummmmmm This isn't all in my mind you stupid hairy Greek.

>Confirmed for Low IQ Imbecile

Uh, Yeah.

>saying what I say happens doesnt happen isnt an argument
it kind of is..you are the one who has to prove all that shit is going down. Europe is stronger than ever no matter what 19yolds tell you in here

>>first time we've been this close to actual world peace

lol

>ukraine
>syria
>afghan
>iraq
>palestine
>north korea

Hey fuck head. I provided you evidence contrary to your statement. Its your job to refute it.

Your Emotions aren't facts silly Eurofag.

oh yeah its great

>world peace
>tensions are higher now between countries and people than they have been in decades
>people are beheaded and raped on a daily basis in some parts of the world, and nobody does anything about it
>people are told that the wealth and power their ancestors fought for isn't deserved
>people are beaten for having the wrong opinions
>free speech is being censored in countries that don't strictly forbid it (pretty much only us)
>children are sexualized
>Europe is close to imploding due to their own issues, and their welcomed invaders who rape their women, steal their property, kill them, and are then given better housing and more money when they complain about their living conditions
>homosexuality has been normalized in most western countries
>China is colonizing Africa
>Russia is one mis-step away from nuking several countries
>there is no end in sight to the disease ridden, anarchical, savage state of Africa
>South America is quickly following in their footsteps
>Even America has the potential to elect a woman in their next election who will push us in the direction of Europe as much as she possibly can

Yeah, things are going great, the world is truly at peace right now, and if us ebil racists would just stop being mean to people because their skin is darker, or they worship a volcano demon, then they would stop killing us! Surely, it is our fault!

Grow up.

You have to go back to africa !

also yemen, somalia, south sudan, eritrea, iran, pakistan etc

>The Spanish Main was the fault of the US
>Chinese laborers mixing with Mestizos and Castizos is also because of the US
Ok.

no you just stated shit
and I told you that they're wrong

your side has all these claims, my side has actual reality and all that shit doesnt happen out there

if you've been in a room for 5 years and make the world outside according to what you read on Sup Forums, its not my fault

This OP is actually serious?

Oh, lord.

Our offical state policy of multiculturalism encourages people to stay seperate and should remain within their migrant communities.

How is this unifying ?

Let us join hands and sing kumbaya.

The world is as unstable as it was during the height of the Cold War, and we're in another one with Russia. You have open confrontation between world powers. Threats of nuclear strike. High espionage, cyber warfare, saber rattling. Doomsday Clock is close to midnight. The fantasy of a peaceful multicultural global society is a facade meant to distract you from the world's real issues.

>yeah but what about all those things I read online??
>gas the kikes race war NOW!

neets and morons
if Sup Forums memed the sky is red you would support it cause you dont even bother to open the fucking drapes

Yes he is.
And the worst part is that many leftist unironically think this way.

We are unifying into a single group -- it's so diverse!

it's not just retarded contrarian teens who want to return to the middle ages, a large chunk of the muslim world does too, and we will inshallah

I know right?
7billion people are absolutely insane but the 500 in here are the true enlightened ones...truly the new fedoras of Sup Forums

We're on the verge of world peace.

>literally
Nice try, Pernie Zanders.

How much do they pay you?

Multiculturalism actually in effect for the first time since its (?) conception.

do you really believe world peace will ever be achieved? how fucking naive can one be?

>If I post enough crazies my country created and funds my point might come true
stop funding them maybe?
last time I checked, 99% of muslims are peace-loving people who just wanna have a better life that the one their country provides since you fucked their shit up with your radical terror organizations

>most turmoil now than since 9/11
>"multiculti is working!!!"

Hahahahaha, then move to Syria or turkey or Mexico or anywhere near the borders of Europe and the ME.

>since you fucked their shit up with your radical terror organizations

oh did i?

fuck off

im right next to turkey and syria and have gotten thousands of refugees and everything is cool as fuck cause we didnt rape their countries...OMG right?
yes you did

If they're peace loving, then why are they always at war with each other? Why have they always been at war with each other? Why are they killing each other over religious disputes?

I like greek people above all nations because I've spent a lot of time all over your country, so that isn't why I'm gonna bash you with the upcoming wall of text.

>multiculturalism
>working
Pick one, that's how it works in real life.

Serb living in Norway, even though I look 100% norwegian with blonde hair and light, green eyes, I am still discriminated against because I'm Serbian

The whole country is a clusterfuck of a thousand different cultures, you should spend one day in the hood I live in and you would understand why people are against multiculturalism.

>moving towards a unified society
No one is fucking moving towards a unified anything, people have become so selfish in order to survive that social life is dying out.

White folk don't want to go out because the black folk always cause some drama. The black folk don't go out in order not to meet Arabs. The Arabs don't go out because white folk doesn't like them.

It's a social construct to destabilize any kind of group that would unify and fight the opression.

>first time close to world peace
Now, I am pretty sure you're trolling, but if you're not, you got a serious problem.
There are problems in: Ukraine, Lybia, Venezuela, Burma, Israel, Palestine, Syria, Afganistan etc. Just look how spread those problems are, they are involving countries surrounding them.

Planes with important people are disappearing and no one can find the blackboxes? How? We have a robot on Mars and we can't find a plane in the Mediterranean Sea? Yeah, ok.

The fact that the media is flooded with Bruce Jenner, Kardashians and reality shows doesn't mean that the world is at peace.

As the matter of fact, if you compare the situation in the world today with the one from 1914, it's very similar.

Austria-Hungary had 15 different nationalities within their boarders.

People wanted change. Gavrilo Princip was just the match that lit up a keg of gunpowder.

We're just waiting for the Gavrilo Princip of our generation.

762th13

You are a low information prole with no experience or insight into current events.

Your only recourse is sophomoric deflection tactics like 'uhuh, actually its U who has to do all the legwork in this debate, I already nominated myself as the supreme arbiter of what does or does not constitute evidence, and have conveniently predefined my own preconceptions as the null hypothesis, I don't have to lift a finger because reasons.'

Move along ponyboy.

You didn't refute anything I said, and I never said anything about the internet, or kikes, or Sup Forums.

You realize you're trying to bash us for hive-minding (I don't believe a lot of the shit Sup Forums says) while simultaneously using a bandwagon fallacy?
>haha wow, you guys sure are stupid
>why don't you believe everything the media tells you?
>why are you relying on real-world experience, and statistics, instead of CNN and Huffington Post
>don't you know it's 2016???
Oh yeah man, 99%
i.imgur.com/xAYf8gK.jpg
And oh look, you admitted that the refugees are attacking people in Europe. Guess that shit you said earlier about them being peaceful was bullshit, huh?

>this close to actual world peace
are you retarded?

That's because they're hopping from your country to an actual country that gives benefits. Your broke country offers them nothing, so they don't stay. You surely can't be this deluded, can you? Has the lack of an economy forced you to watch govt propaganda footage for food?

>things that dont happen
or are you talking about thousands of years ago? white people werent so peaceful then either you know

Oh aye, I forgot that Muslims have no agency and that I made hundreds of brutal jihadi groups spontaneously appear all over the world.

How can you be in a state of "this close to world peace" and "the west is fucking the entire world up with terrorism" at the same time?

>i-i-it was real in my mind and echo chamber!!
toppest of keks

>Shut up and support the death of your race

Okay dude, that's not even bait at this point, you're just lying.

Nice job not refuting anything.

>>things that didn't happen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East

Notice all of those racial and religiously based conflicts. Notice how most of them are disputes over sects of Islam. Fucking retard.

If "muh multicultural world peace" is a thing then why is basically every significant conflict in the world today the result of cultural clashes? Syria and Iraq are getting BTFO along religious fault lines, the EU is crumbling politically because of mass immigration, the South China Sea conflict is basically whites versus Asians, etc. etc.

You can't just declare the dissolution of national communities, throw cultural groups together who are utterly alien to each other, stifle the resulting unrest with mass surveillance and censorship and declare us to have reached Enlightenment. Your question "why don't these fools just embrace a multicultural identity?" is about as reasonable as the Imperial Austrians wondering why their Slavic subjects wouldn't just start speaking and identify as German; no matter how enlightened and superior you perceive your culture to be, you cannot simply impose it on everyone. Your experiment will continue to fail for so long as you continue to not grasp the lesson which liberals have failed to understand for the past 200 years: no one wants to listen to the smug, insufferable bourgeois dandy lecture them about what the "correct" perspective / identity to have is.

You obviously haven't interacted with Muslims for longer than five minutes.

They are scum with no manners. They are dumb, aggressive primates. They take no care of their ugly, fucking kids. They are worse. They have no respect for anything, their point of life is to find a burka and make her spawn 15 children while they read the Qu'ran over and over until they die.

Even the ones that behave nice are going to stab you as soon as you turn your back on them. They are always looking at how can they hussle other people to get something for themselves, trying to use you in any possible way.

Even if they are peaceful, they are still subhuman baboons with no manners and agression problems.

Not to mention that next to zero born Muslims stop following their religion because it is fucking punishable by death.

Fucking sand monkeys and nothing else.

>refute my delusions m8!!
opening the door of your house and stepping outside can do that for me, im not your fucking therapist you lunatic...let me guess, the earth is flat and I have to refute that too?

Pay debts.

He's run out of words.

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

Pay your debts

>been a volunteer for refugees since the beginning of the migrant crisis
nice generalizations bro, the internet taught you well about shit you know nothing about and then you say IM the one with no personal experience

This is an ironic statement coming from someone living in an insulated bubble.

You have no facts, you have no data, you have no stats. All you have are assertions.

>muh anecdotes!!!

nice argument you BTFO'd teen
you wanna pay debts to da joos? I thought you guys were against them? KEK

>YOUR anecdotes
FTFY

So basically pic related?

Or did you actually want to argue this bullshit and then realized how fucking ridiculously stupid and obnoxious you are?

Kek, world peace. Sure, never have there being so much crime and bloodshed. The tensions are rising to critical levels. Delusional fuck

>close to actual world peace
Hahaha. We're about 30 years away from the human population exceeding the theoretical maximum of what we can feed.

If global warming turns out as bad as some people say, that will make it worse. Farm land will turn to dust and drinking water will be scarce.

The real wars haven't even begun.

all I have is reality

Refute the argument.

Did he die?

no wonder Greece is at where is now, just looks at this retarded faggot

nothing you people say can be proved you imbecile

stop staring at a screen all day long and thinking thats the actual world other equally retarded teens feed you online

dont you have windows? look outside, its quite easy...THATS the actual reality

Everyone can see that multiculty and diversity in the real world just means more islam and more islam means more demands for sharia and this means more violence until it is implemented since they also have more children, how you "smart, progressive" idiots cant see that i will never ever understand. Everyone can see that Europe doesnt become more multicultural or divers just more islamic by the year.. you are a blind fool.

Not an argument

OP I disagree with you and think you're a faggot but I appreciate you staying in the thread and replying, even if your answers are all smug and condescending

>a world full of niggers will clearly be peacefull
are you fucking retarded, not only do niggers do the most murders, they mostly murder other niggers
the whole world would turn into tirbal affrica with gangs in place of tribes.

What is the point of trying to clean the blade on the dude's clothes? Can they not just grab a rag or spare blindfold?

>that kid trying to get a better view

what argument?
>Sup Forums told me muslims are flesh eating demons!!
>yeah but i've been interacting with them daily and thats not true
>R-REFUTE WHAT THE INTERNET TOLD ME AND I HAVENT EXPERIENCED

Multiculturalism does not and can not create a united society. Talk sense. Assimilation in to one culture does this. Separation by culture does not.
To have more than one culture causes division, that is diversity. Multiculturalism is ghetto society.

Yeah, three volunteers

I live in the biggest muslim neighbourhood of Oslo, trust me, I have more than enough experience.

I wanted to play basketball on a nearby court with a few friends not so long ago. There was like 10 little muslim/black kids there as always, so we just wanted to ask them to move on one side and let us use the basket on the other. The two smallest burkas, like 12-13 year old started screaming at us like banshees in some kebab norwegian, we just told her to chill out, but she got even madder and started throwing rocks at us.

Too bad I'm over 2m tall, so the hood niggers don't fuck with me, but I often see them wanking other people around.
Teenager muslim niggers bothering 60+ old seniors all the time, too. How does that fit into your scheme of logic?

Cologne was just a cultural exchange event. :)
Rotterdam was a peaceful demonstration of islamic child rearing :)

You are literally retarded
Sage in every damned field

You're using anecdotes. Which aren't an argument. There is proof the migrants are causing issues in Europe. Now refute the argument, or shut up. And before you shitpost, I'll name some of the arguments so you can easily reference them.

-Rapes in Germany (Cologne for example)
-violence in Sweden
-shooting in France
-bombing is Brussels
>massive increase of rapes in Germany, Sweden, UK, and other European countries

>that wasn't real multiculturalism
Kek

Money is nothing without Wahhabism and radical mosques. Git gud.

cry more you preteen ""nationalist""
D-DEUS VAULT or something amirite you RP faggot? lel

Sup Forums doesn't have to refute anecdotes. Everyone's experiences differ on an individual level.
Statistics however can be a damn good representation of our world.
Islam is dangerous at best and evil at worst.

all those are also anecdotes

>Rotterdam
You mean Rotherham. And Bristol, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Telford, Peterborough, Banbury, Aylesbury, and Keighley. And no doubt London, Bradford, Birmingham, and Gloucester will have Islamic rape gangs discovered in the future.

>crimes are anecdotes

That's not what an anecdote is, gypsy.

>50 people out of 50 million caused trouble!!
>THEYRE ALL SATAN REEEEEEEEEEEE
great argument
do you hope for an atomic blast when you read crime statistics of your country which have nothing to do with your country? assholes will always exist everywhere

I want you to prove what you say is true

>if you look outside you could finally see the West is funding ISIS in order to create chaos around peaceful Muslim countries

is this what mental illness reads like? lol

You don't have a leg to stand on.

Like goes best with like, birds of a feather flock together. These are intuitively obvious observations, that requires complex sophism from a well paid professor in order to make people go crazy and deny the obvious.

That 'multiculturalism' results in social dysfuction is a matter of empirical truth. The data is clear and unequivocal: the more ethnically diverse a location is, the lower eusociality it has.

You're a fucking weirdo.

>>multiculturalism ACTUALLY in effect for the first time since it's conception
How did the multicultural Ottomans work out for you in the Balkans?

>50 people

Try thousands. Seriously, rapes in general have gone up in correlation with the migrants. Refute the arguments.

Looks anecdotal to me.

ideologies, when they dont mesh, are ticking time bombs

go outside and find out for your own
I cant interview muslims all day long to prove to you theyre alright..even if I did, you would claim those interviews are fake, or theyre acting cool so they can start shit later..its literally up tp you and how you perceive actual reality

"europe is stronger than ever" what if brexit happens? What will happen to your country if migrants are stuck in it? You are about to have another crisis.

Also France , Sweden, Germany are now more dangerous to live in than some eastern european countries.