Why has 2016 brought out the worst in great actors?

Why has 2016 brought out the worst in great actors?

Patrick Stewart confirmed holocaust denier?

Politics brings out the worst in EVERYONE. Its like a kids game of "My side is better than yours!!!"

Because lefty millionaires living in ivory towers can't comprehend that the average working man doesn't like getting shat on by illegals and taxes and crime ridden shitters.

Now fuck off, Pussy Generation.

Patrick Stewart is actually really big on woman's rights. His father beat his mother when he was younger. The only thing he does not like about Trump are the comments about women he has made. While not the best, it's not really to the level people make it out to be.

When people are uninformed and pick a side, you're right. When people are well informed and discuss merits and problems of both sides, then it's fun and interesting.

He is a sexist and he has been just as bad or worse to other women over the years that than leaked tape shows. It is all well documented to, he is a pig pure and simple.

These people are really setting themselves up for a 'boy who cried wolf' scenario.

Remember when he and corden had beef?

What an over dramatic faggot.

Sup Forums pls go

so fucking tired of you shitting up every board with your faggotry

Is he /our guy/ now?

Unfortunately most people are unable of discussing the nuance of policy. Its the reason why politics and religion are generally not discussed in polite company.

The veneer of civility is long gone and every idiot screams their misinformed opinion as if it were gods own truth.

If Sup Forums is on every board and you are tired of Sup Forums, then shouldn't you go?

If you support a loser you are a loser.

Shouldn't the libs let him do something horrible before making statements like these?

Even from an extreme libcucks standpoint, the last 100 years are far beyond anything Trump even has the power to do.

>Donald Trump
>not 9/11
>not the Holocaust
>not the Armenian genocide
>not the terrorist attacks in Paris
>not communist Russia
>not the turmoil in Africa
>not the Cambodian killing fields

Sup Forums has killed this board of any meaningful film discussion

I doubt Trump will start WW3 but with him it is a distinct possibility that we may be pull into a major conflict in the middle east if he is even half honest.

They guy is pro torture and believes America should knowingly commit war crimes like killing civilians.

What about World War 1 and 2?
What about the Holocaust?
What about the Armenian Genocide?
What about 9/11?
What about the various environmental disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, etc,)?
What about the destabilization of the Middle East?
What about the TNG films?

all worse than Trump in my eyes,

HAHAHA

So much leftist butthurt.

Thank you Trump, and I'm not even a conservative, but Trump's win just keeps on giving.

You could literally add hundreds, if not thousands, of historical events to the list.

It's a pretty ridicilous statement.

D
R
O
P
P
E
D R O P P E D