Why does every fucking girl in nyc swipe left?

Why does every fucking girl in nyc swipe left?

Attached: E03FC04D-61FB-4055-AC32-F7135B8968C4.png (750x1334, 1.57M)

You're a decent-looking guy OP, telling you in advance before you get the usual replies. But you've got some hefty competition, try talking to people rather than tinder.

I've see this pic a few times now. If it's a meme it's not bad. If it isn't, the solution to all your problems in this arena is looking you in the face: get offline altogether. There's a woman out there with your name on her but you're never gonna find her online

fuck off back to /soc/ Brandon

I hate the soyboy meme with a passion, but you look like a soyboy dude.

Its NYC. You're competing with wall street chads and the elite of the elite.

Meanwhile you're cuddling a cat in a photo like a faggot. Get rid of that picture. It doesn't scream "man" to women. Same for the picture with the jewey faggot with glasses photo.

Tinder is shit. Go out with friends to a bar. You'll get laid quickly and meet better people. You are good looking dw.

If I looked decent then I’d be above some competition...

Oh yeah and you holding thumbs up to a can of soda. Get rid of that one too.

get more pics of you having fun

you look like a fag. Put on a shirt with a collar and suit to send a subliminal message that you have money.

but what if I don't have fun

Bump

Bunp

Simple reason really, you're in a very high density city with many outlets for social gathering. Tinder is not necessary Everyone looking for someone else just walks outside. Go somewhere you enjoy and find others.

I see a ton of new girls using tinder every day. I’ve only been here a year. For the years before it when I was in a smaller density suburb area I got no matches either

You look like some average next guy my g, doing average things in average clothes. Girls must think, that you have a boring life. Get one of your mates to take a some pictures of you fucking jetski-ing or in some fancy hotel. You get me, get some pictures of yourself doing cool things.

try taking photos of you doing something interesting

like kayaking and swap these two

Attached: 1521334215668.png (750x1334, 713K)

You just have to pretend.

ive used your nudes to catfish people on other sites so maybe they're scared of u

Go scuba diving or something and ask someone to take a few pics, and change your current ones.

A lot of accounts are not real. It is a problem. There are also likes that do not register. You must also understand that paid users get priority. Women can get away with the free version, but guys can't. It is just so much easier to go out and find someone. Get some hobbies, join or start local groups.

>Get some hobbies, join or start local groups.

I wonder if that ever worked for someone. I would rather advise op to go out for a drink with his lads and that.

Like cute girls? Lol

Personally works for me. Easy t relate meeting people with a shared interest beyond drinking. Have met cool people camping and kayaking. Have had relationships start. People want to do stuff with other people. I do it regardless and usually run into others that are willing to go alone too. Got tired of waiting for people to actually do stuff and stop pretending they want to not be ordinary.

Easy for me, but I’m 40 and all the young girls are looking for daddy.

I'm 30. Same thing.

this
and learn to take good photos

try to go for older women, like mom's and stuff

Attached: 1420692251023.jpg (1536x2048, 535K)

Attached: 1420215400633.png (479x351, 209K)

my sides

Faggot

Attached: image(1).jpg (600x398, 39K)