MARVELFAGS BTFO

Is it, dare I say it, Potterkino?

>tumblr blows out tumblr
i don't get it, Sup Forums?

I'm guessing it'll settle at 93%.

5 6 7 8 were. id say 8 was the worst of his though with the highest RT score. Not that it wasnt good the others were better.

>"Now I am...the Danish Girl"

Seriously??

>DISNEY PAID THEM TO GIVE BAD REVIEWS
>OH WAIT NOW THIS TIME IT'S LEGIT EVEN THOUGH IT'S ALSO WB LIKE DC SO DISNEY BTFO

yeah... i'm not paying for another HP movie after the train wreck the last ones where.

Seriously 6 was a really shitty adaptation, 7 wasn't an adaptation at all... 8 was alright but still managed to ruin the climax.

I would say 5 was shit too if only the book wasn't shit itself.

its just that David Yates makes potterkino

>implying Marvelfags and Potterfags aren't mutually inclusive 9/10 times

>hes a plotfagbookfsg
6 and 7 were great film adaptations, 7 is standalone and it is one of the most faithful adaptations besides 1

Will they keep up for next 4 movies?

The HP movies went to shit around the time that the books were getting too long to cram into one movie. I actually respect the decision to split the final book into two, even if I'm certain that the studio only agreed to it to get twice the shekels.

very true

The actual workprint was 5.5 hour long. OOTP was a 3 hour film originally too

>anime poster
>crap opinion
Another day another thread

Go cry about it on tumblr "popnerd"

>complaining about anime
>on Sup Forums

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is the live action tv and film board of an ANIME website.

It's Marvel vs DC, not Harry Potter.

SJWs love both anyways.

Says someone who never read the books.

Book 6 was a dark mystery about voldemort's and Snape pasts and about who the fuck was the halfblood prince while movie 6 was lighthearted teen pseudo comedy about Harry relationship with Slughorne and it only gets worse from there. The search for the half blood prince is not even addressed even though the movie is named so.

Book 7 was about Dumbledore and how learning about him could affect Harry's trust and lead his choices between chasing Deathly Hallows or Horrocruxes.
Movie 7 is pretentious road trip movie about what? the alienation of war? whatever it was it was not about what the book was about so no... as film adaptations both are terrible.

Maybe on their own they could have been decent films except they focused on the main cast and aimed for the twilight audience.
The main cast of HP can't fucking act, wake up! HP secondary cast however is full of good actors. Those carry the movies and that's the reason 8 is better than 7 however slightly, Alan Rickman can actually make you feel something when he is offed while the only thing Radcliffe, Watson or Grint made me feel was somnolence.

As i said, pretentious shit.

I respect the decision of splitting too, the problem was on the selection of what to include and what to left out of the movies.

>it's a "I don't know how rottentomatoes works" episode

Wow.

>caring about an average score

real piece of shit

dullest franchise

>says someone who never read the books
I read them the same time you did, you're pretentious, this entire post is a checklist congrats bookfag

pears with apples

They were all kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

FUCK YOU

tumblr and reddit love it though

>anime

>they were all kino
cuckold detected

HP existed before reddit and it will exist after reddit. Reddit likes food too

>caring about ginnys parts in the movies
>at all
Not even once

>being mean to a genuine neet thats on an 18 hour Sup Forums marathon
rude
the essence of reddit has always existed. it's a mentality, not just a website. same with tumblr, these sites don't just "pop up"

As a DC fan I don't see how this is a win against Marvel.

Why would you Potterfans even care about our capeshit battle?
You guys are some Nancy kid books while us comic fans read mature content.
Let me recite, Mature content (DC) not Marvel.
Harry Potter is written for kids.

Wait so is Marvel.
Okay, go ahead and compete with them.

>mfw

hey, would've loved for harry to be with luna.

brilliant

maybe anime is 4chans roots but its seriously cringy that grown men like anime

all three (#3) (1,2 and then 3) are the same. see: next time make sure you know what you're talking about.

What the fuck are to talking about?
Only one Fantastic Beasts is out and there is more than three Marvel movies out.
Sure there is only three DCEU movies out and they all blow both Marvel and Harry Potter out.

Like I said, if you Harry Potter fans are colliding with Marvel than I'll sit back and laugh at you both.

This is what WB should stick to, and just give up on any non-Batman DC movies.

Nice, but if you don't reply to my post then your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

all 3 fall under pop-nerd culture. rt reviews mean nothing

HP are actually good

Even if the shittiest HP movie and the shittiest Marvel movie had a baby, that baby would still be less shitty than the best DCU movie.

All 3 so far have been absolute garbage.

No shit

Interesting if true

why do i even go on this fucking site anymore

Yes, yes, well done WB well done WB!
HOWEVER

hype to see this movie
should i try to fit in a sunday or saturday matinee with my grandma who is also a potterfan and would be my only way to the theater?

The dark mark in Goblet was so shit compared to HBP.

Here's your you moontooner.

What does Harry Potter have to do with Marvel?

>hype to see this movie
HAHAHA

Nigger

Nigger?

Yea

Yes, checked

>?

damn

Heres your reply you fuckbag

u2

Fuck you

Fuck you too

oo

fuck

Shit eating weeb, say help to your waifu pillow for me cunt

But 6 is pretty much the best film with PoA.

Goblet was such a fucking piece of shit. It only got decent from voldemort scene thanks to Fiennes.

Damn

I somehow doubt that, because the actual OOTP film seems actually starved for content, as it recycles same few basic scenes (endless scenes of Dolores being awful and training scenes/montages for Army of Dumbledore). Hell, even Sirius Black, the big side character of the story, only gets a few scenes.

Whoa...

Bitch.

What was even the point of Goblet? The tourney doesn't have a purpose other than to show how awesome Potter is and to make him touch a trophy, the school is ignored except for Madeyes, who is irrelevant, the whole "its for real now" is done by all movies between 2 and 7, there is no unique morale, the romantic subplots have no overall bearing on the story, Dumbledore is out of character.

Its as if the whole 2.5h movie exists for that 10 minute graveyard scene.

No nigger Yates filmed a three hour film 40 min was cut a lot from the ending, they filmed the brain scene

>7.3/10

What are you implying? Thats still an average score, like the tomatometer it means little to nothing. There are people giving it 4/5 5/5 3/5 2.5/5 etc

It being a 100% (which is what Vertigo andThe Godfather have) may give the impression it's at the same level as those movies, which in fact it's exactly what you said, average.

no the tomatometer means nothing stop being a complete pleb

The Potter films are a fucking mess but it's because nobody can adapt them properly even though it should be piss-easy. It's like how every attempt at adapting A Wizard of Earthsea has fucked it up.

If you can forget the books all 8 are as good as each other.

>complaining about your only chance of getting laid

>average rating: 7.3
FUCKING DROPPED

Ginny was trash. Dean's welcome to her.

Then fucking leave. You don't belong here. Sup Forums will ALWAYS have anime roots.

Member Hari Pota? Member magic?

deal with it, 4chin was, is, and will always be an anime imageboard

>movie is based on a lexicon

I think Redmayne is physically disgusting to look at, and its beyond me why people expect me to pay money to watch him.

Desu. It's why it made him so good at Stephen Hawksman.

And yet people can't shut up about a Simarillion movie

Better than paying money to see Cumberbatch anyway.

they're either lesbian, fat feminists, or normies who pretend to be fan girls

not really. they/he did a good job impersonating the image of Strange
(im not saying hes a terrific actor tho)

Does it tell you where to find them?