I thought this gonna be funny but now ashamed to use it

I thought this gonna be funny but now ashamed to use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOkFfvTGuGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would that even be funny unless you were a normal with countless friends hanging around you and several gfs under your belt?

ebin

i love polish now lol

How did that work, don't the banks usually decline chinese cartoon images for copyright reasons?

nie wiem czy sie smiac czy proponowac sznur

kek
replace it with this one

this would be considered funny if you were alpha.
like that scene in the deadpool movie with the adventure time wristwatch. Strong guys with weird stuff are cool, "xd weird" and funny.

But if you are beta then this will make you even more beta.
it's weird

Alpha guys with quirky interests are super alpha for not being afraid of expressing their quirky interests.

Betas who let others know of their quirky interests are just seen as socially unacceptable losers

That said, if you clean up, dress nice and act fully confident in yourself people will BELIEVE you are alpha even if you are a shut in loser. This is how you make yourself desirable as a friend or a partner (even if it is just to nerds).

Confidence is key to male social functioning

This.

You can pretend being an alpha just by making a few changes here and there while still being a beta and people won't notice. The biggest improvement you can do without putting much effort in it is clothing

>changing yout whole lifestyle for a novelty item
beta freak logic

This isn't about the card or any item, it's about changing your lifestyle for yourself

being beta is mostly based on physical appearance such as height, face shape etc

I've known short and odd-looking guys with some nice friends because they were really funny and confident

Uglies obviously aren't favored socially but they'd do so much better if they acted as if being ugly didn't phase them whatsoever

>just b urself lol

It's true tho

youtu.be/BOkFfvTGuGk

That's not even what I said, just be confident or in the very least act is if you were confident in yourself

Perhaps observe confident people and see how they act in everyday situations and try to emulate that

No, don't be yourself

just meet a shit ton of people and try keep/copy the things you consider good enough to get confidence, dunno, acts, phrases, postures. It's the easy way of not being alpha, but miles, miles better than beta

lol these descriptions are exactly what everyone keeps talking/moaning about on 2ch. i dont know why betas suck big time at fashion. your look aint that important when your fashion is actually cool.

you nerds could desperately improve your fashion. tho i know betas always give it up like "i cant do it, make it, wont do this shit anymore cause its unproductive"

Like with everything else, you have to use common sense and moderation. I went with pic related and after nearly two years, I still like it.

Here's the full pic used.

What if your interests are doing nothing all day?

kill Yourself funnygoy
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
funnygoy

that looks neat tbqh

>mfw my bank doesn't give me the option of having a custom card
Might change bank just to get one tbqh
It's not like the other banks give significantly better % or anything like that. As long as they allow me to use their app on a rooted device I'm fine.

Fucking disgusting.
Kirino is the only acceptable waifu.

I'd probably laugh if I saw someone with a weebshit debit card.

See weird cards all the time, but never seen a weebcard