HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the main bad guy is just a lanky old dude with a baseball bat...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the main bad guy is just a lanky old dude with a baseball bat. Just shoot him in the face you retards HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Just shoot him in the face

this applies to pretty much every "super hero" movie also

>Just shoot him in the face you retards
>just ignore the fact you're declaring war on his entire group of followers while doing so, insuring you and everyone else never makes it out alive, if not worse

OP confirmed for shitty leader.

Although I also find it unbelievable how many people are afraid of this lame ass (c'mon leather jacket and a barbed wire bat) dude, he acts a a lynchpin that keeps all those murdering, raping scumbags from having their way with the other communities.

Just scatter the group. Negan gave them WEEKS to prep for running the fuck away from the area. Just tell everyone to regroup in another town or something. Take all the guns and food and just leave.

Where did all these weird pics of Jerry Seinfeld come from

His group would fall apart without him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the main bad guy is just a bunch of decrepit, slow, lurching, zombies without any cognitive abilities. Just run away from them you retards HAHAHAHAHA

>Negan gave them WEEKS to prep for running the fuck away from the area

Do you think he wasn't having them watched?

Come on son.

Why this faggots didn`t hide the weapons and burn the records, instead of going to cry in their safespaces?

This.
Dwight, the fat dude, the guy who stole the medicines, all his "leutenants" would fight eachother to decide who gets to rule the gang.
The idea that they would simply elect a new leader and avenge Negan is utterly retarded.

I'm sure Negan has a good amount of people in his group who are genuinely loyal and worship him through his whole cult of personality. Killing Negan would just get them all killed.

>Simon

This And also this How many people do the Saviors have anyways? Seems like Rick and his group routinely murder 100 people every season. Why this time is any different is beyond me.

Tell that to zods bashed head

they do exactly that in the comics

Negan is better alive than dead. Chaos is bad.

More likely that they would invade en masse and kill everyone in Alexandria, and then fight each other to over who gets to be leader.

Thinking they would just scatter to the winds and leave Rick's people in peace seems a bit naive.

We've seen his group. You have the die hard lunatics that worship him, then you have the collaborators that just don't wanna die so they do whatever he says. And then there's people that actively don't like him. Doesn't seem like he has a lot of truly loyal followers.

You forget that Rick's people are armed to the teeth with military grade weaponry and could fight back.

I hate Negan.

He turned a bloodbath zombie apocalypse into a snore fest as he talks and talks and talks.

Last episode may have been the most boring thing I ever tried to watch on TV.

hahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga just close your eyes haha

Understated

>kill the guy who will torture and kill your friends and anyone else he comes across if they dont bow down to him
>the guy who will cuck you if you wrong him
>the guy who has violently coerced or intimidated his followers into being loyal under fear of him being violent with them
OR
>do what he says and be a factor in his power growing so he can do it to more and more people

>He turned a bloodbath zombie apocalypse into a snore fest
It was like that before he appeared.

This.

Just get a boat and go pirating boyzzz

is this the dude from my name is earl

Agreed. There were literally 8 walkers last episode. I think the problem is that the story arc in the comics isn't that long, but the character was very popular. So they have to stretch a small story over an entire season. In addition they are catching up to the comics too quickly and need to milk it for all its worth.

>saviors cars start rolling in
>shoot them with the literal rocket launcher that you have in your armory

How was this not the plan?

I have a plan

>negan is going to kill Rick
>a red dot is showed on his forehead
>all his crew and him get drop
>out of the woods come SAS to save them

That or Isreali commandos

Zombies are a plot device. Negan is a villain.
Big difference.
One is necessary to start the plot, the other is the antagonist. You can excuse the retarded premise but you can't excuse shitty writing.

Judging by the way Rick and Spencer reacted when they showed up. I am guessing Rick and crew didn't explain or adequately explain the threat Negan posed. Hell Spencer didn't even know who they were and almost suffered Negan's wrath.

Dude not last nights episode but the one before, the dude even told Dwight what he thought before he was shot in the back.
Negan is just one guy and there's all his followers but everyone is too scared to do anything about it.
Negan does a good job where even his own followers don't like him but won't turn on him.

Who's to say his followers would even work together if Negan was killed.

people who think the walking dead isn't good unless theres heaps of zombie killing each episode are literally the worst. go watch z nation or play dead rising or something

They will still kill you.

They'd be a bunch of rudderless savages trying to assault a fortified position manned by well-trained and well-armed defenders.

There are plenty of other shows that people can watch if they just want old "tough" men whispering to each other for 10 episodes until the last episode where they finally make a move and someone dies.

I think they're just tired of every show being turned into a generic drama no matter what it was originally about.

>Why don't they do anything?
Because they're broken little bitches. Negan intentionally gives people opportunities to kill him, which none of them have the balls to take. They get their pride hurt and shrivel up. He's the bull(y) and they're the cucks.

More importantly, why don't they just leave? What are they going to do, follow them across the entire country?

They wouldn't want the hostages killed though.

At some point you have to weigh one person's life versus letting Negan implement gun control and having you live as a pleb for the rest of time

Final bad guy will be an intelligent zombie who can coordinate zombie military tactics.

>implying someone in the group wouldn't eventually just snap and go full Jack Ruby on Negan

youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k

t. New alarm

>Because they're broken little bitches
This. I don't get why people still don't get this, even after he literally talks about to Daryl in his episode. He doesn't recruit people until they're completely broken and if not, he just kills you. That's what his whole fascination with Daryl is all about. Daryl's threshold is the toughest he's seen.

>I think the problem is that the story arc in the comics isn't that long

AOW is the longest arc in the comic books?

What's Daryls problem? Is song is amazing.

Who has a vast army of cucked loyal soldiers that are armed to the teeth. Another Negan would rise and wipe Alexandria out.

>Just run away from them you retards HAHAHAHAHA

You can't outrun death, and that's the real problem. You can't get away from this particular brand of zombie as long as their are people dying.

>album and song released in 2016
>somehow got ahold of by negan even though supposedly its only been 2 years since the apocalypse started

>Rick's people are armed to the teeth with military grade weaponry
negan just emptied their entire armory

walking dead was never "originally" about killing heaps of zombies in cool ways. walking dead has always been a rather generic drama set in a post apocalypse.

Iron. Fucking. Man. 2.

HE'S GOT WHIPS! OH FUCK DEAR ME MERCY MY OH MY!`

No he is the due form watchmen

why didn't rick challenge negan to a 1-on-1 duel like jon snow did to ramsay and claim his rightful place as the king in the south?

>implying Negan gives a shit about honourable duels

The Comedian.

First one die.
Also right in the opening act.

Objectively one of the only Watchmen who were based.
Becoming a parody of society and laugh about it after killing civilians.
Just like society.

This.

Let's not forget that Negan gave them the security of being in the top group, top of the food chain. Just look at Dwight. The guy is a literal cuckold but look at how he enjoys taking stuff from other groups and looking down on them. He gets off on the power he has by being with Negan, much like all of the other Negan followers do. They consider themselves the top of the foodchain under Negan.

But user z nation is better in every way

didnt z nation have like a zombie baby and zombie tornadoes and stuff?

Watchmen was gay anyways

Absolutely. And a plot line where the half zombie guy bites a dying chick and turns her into his quarter zombie thrall. She wears a stripper outfit after that.

should i watch the walking dead?
i've only seen bits and pieces, like the guy from the Losers clubbing a chink to death and a guy with a missing eye beheading some old guy and burning down a prison.

yeah or nah?

Negan wouldn't accept. He only works from positions of absolute authority when he holds all the cards.

What I can't figure out is how nobody--Rick, a Savior, or anybody--during one of Negan's power trip monologues or dominance-assertion-sessions when he has someone else hold a weapon in front of him while he jerks himself off unarmed, hasn't pot-shotted him dead. The Saviors have zero loyalty to him because his whole thing is "rule through fear and intimidation," but if you took him out, the Saviors are just a bunch of sycophants who would immediately start fighting among themselves and the whole thing would collapse. Negan's the weak link in the whole scenario. Cut off the head and the body dies.

>bad guy

Jesus OP, he's not a bad guy.

He's not a good guy.

He's THE guy.

>mfw Negan isn't the final boss
Oh god this shit will never end

No I have not seen it I know what's going on just by been in Sup Forums

Sam and Deans dad really fell off the rails.

This is why slow zombies aren't even remotely dangerous.

You mean rotting human beings who can somehow walk? They would never be dangerous besides the bacterias they carry.

Even assuming a zombie could exist, it would disappear within weeks, the elements and other organisms would consume it just like a corpse left unburied. Only the skeleton would remain and the virus can't "possess" it because there's no brain left.

Also where the fuck does the super strength come from? They can overpower living humans. Bullshit.

>people are already complaining about Negan's screen time
Negan is one of the best things since sliced bread. I kinda want to kiss him on the mouth no homo

People still watching this shit?

>Just shoot him in the face you retards
Seriously
Why don't they just do that?

Negan gave them less than a fucking week. Did you not watch the fucking episode?

Are all of you badasses forgetting that he has an huge Army?

I hate reddit.

What, are a bunch of idiots gonna do a whole CSI on his death? They'd have no idea who did it. It could have been someone in the saviors.

Carl tries to shoot him but Rick stops him and says they can't kill him or they'd be just as bad as he is.

I wish I wasn't joking.

*was, not wasn't lol

He struts around freely in a world where people are armed with high powered rifles. I just can't believe someone hasn't just shot him for being such a dick. People get killed for whole lot less in this world.

Rick is a total cuck, even admitted it himself.

Only a cuck would back Rick at this point.

>Final bad guy will be an intelligent zombie who can coordinate zombie military tactics.
that's actually the next "big enemy" they run into that kills negan's group

>people who think the walking dead isn't good unless theres heaps of zombie killing each episode are literally the worst.
agreed the show is utter pleb trash for juvenile imbeciles regardless.

it's been shit since season 2

TWD was a show about nothing ever since they got to the farm. they talk and talk and talk about trivial shit that doesn't even make sense or matter, or in negan's case, he just goes off on a tangent about being violent over and over to eat up the episode's runtime.

I know there's a typical explanation that the zombie virus or magic usually slows decay. Overpowering people comes down to people being exhausted and hungry imo.