United state of women

First Lady Michelle Obama, Tina Fey, Oprah Winfrey, Laverne Cox, and other autistic females get together for a good cause
youtube.com/watch?v=tFyd0H0tpes

makes you think
inspirational
what did >she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QO2yKgfKkPA&list=WL&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=snu36TfAIT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, it really makes me think

Wow, this video changed my life.

Okay but why is the tranny there?

Doesn't really seem fair to the rest of the women to be placed in the same category as him.

They have the audacity to post this on d-day

Let the torrent of hate and downvotes begin :)

>literally DUH

I got cancer

wtf? i hate being male now

LEts go get those comments and dislikes going.

What a wonderful world

i can almost hear western society crashing.

>mfw I have a family member in this video

just end it, just end everything
youtube.com/watch?v=QO2yKgfKkPA&list=WL&index=11

>United State of Women
>Have a tranny named Laverne COX

Remind me why we gave women the right to vote, again?

Bump, we need more h8 on the video.

Can somebody explain to me what this video is trying to say?
Because I saw a few women and a mentally ill man congratulating themselves for being women for 2 minutes, and I'm trying to find some meaning to it but I can't

>muslim woman says world changing ideas
>world changing ideas
>world changing

fuck this shit

>Literally duh

>:l we b wimin

I stopped watching after 10 seconds

Can someone tl;dw me on what this is about?

Somebody please ship them to saudi arabia for a few months.

>because duh; literally duh

what did she mean by this?

dey b wimmin dey b codin iphoone apps

also want to say I hate the mannerisms by meme infected millennial women their facial expressions and basic understanding of sarcasm fused with generic tv sitcom humor.. so gross... :/

MFW a black guy makes a more feminine woman than the first lady

Can we finally have a coalition between the last few sane countries on this shit infested planet? For fuck's sake.

>united
>state

KEK

>The United State of Women is a Summit being convened by the White House to rally all of us together to achieve gender equality. Today, we’ll change tomorrow.

So basically it's a "remember you belong to the girls club, don't turn your back on the girls club, girls are stronger when girls stick together."

yes my friend, I can't stand it either

is it just me or does the woman look like a tranny?

People are not that cucked as you may think, but the media, celebrities, and goverments on the other hand ... But it's true that some countries have way more redpilled people and should try to work together.

it makes me want to slap the shit out of them

Downboated the vid

Great, whenever women "change" something it instantly becomes broken.

Is your name Barack by any chance?

>Tina Fey

Didn't Tina Fey basically murder Dr. Fredric Brandt? Doesn't seem like a good role model for women's rights?

I watched the whole video and I have no idea what it was about.

all the comments just shitting on the video.
>kek

didnt that chick bitch Amani Al-Khatahtbeh get in trouble and lose like 6 mil in funding for saying some crazy pro islam shit?

Who here's waiting to wake up?

Been trying to wake up from this jewish nightmare, i cant wake up, save me

>Because I saw a few women and a mentally ill man congratulating themselves for being women for 2 minutes, and I'm trying to find some meaning to it but I can't
summary and thesis: we are women, we aren't done being women, oh no buddy, we have ideas, really good ones, so get ready! girl power!

Universities should lead the fight for gender equality in business
Academia, like the business world, has a long way to go in the battle for equality and must do more, says Maggie Dallman

June 6, 2016
Share on twitter

Share on facebook

Share on linkedin

WE

WUZ

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

>whateva whateva i do what i want!
>womens can do anything a mans can do!

>but also please change laws to benefit us we are very weak and men are mean okay thank you

this post is utter shit

this post is mediocre

this post is above average

great post

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

yep. subtle.

Her brow is perma-furled. Literally the ugliest look for a woman.

Her burka needs ro be a hijab ASAP

CUT MY DICK INTO PIECES
DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE

>

What the fuck is that on her head a durag?

Women are the new niggers

I live in the middle eastern capital of the USA and I'd post pictures of my cousin's wife that he went back to the old country for (that is his first cousin) but it'd identify me and it also causes me great shame to think about. but yea his wife, along with most of these memed out muzlim women has these tattooed eyebrows like they laser removed their eyebrows then got an eyebrow tattoo, shit would be immensely hilarious if it wasn't so embarrassing and sickening

she replaced her hair with rope. why is this woman not getting the mental help she desperately needs?

Savage

I will never understand why people like Meryl Streep so much. Mediocre actress and a complete idiot in real life.

>WEZ GOT DIS

wdsmbt?

how come women are incapable of succeeding without constant reassurance and praise?

hahahaha all these nerds getting upset women are standing up for themselves. how weak can you be

No and its not a real relative a family friend. There she is though. Also not the DUDE IN A WIG.

t. hillary supporter

Reported as misleading because there's a man pretending to ne a woman.

They were meant to only follow never lead

Although I don't much care for her politics or feminism, Tina Fey...Well at least 30 Rock was actually pretty damn Funny

lmao my sides, good one OP

all that liberal cancerous propaganda burst of vomit thrown at one, this is the ultimate blue pill for the masses.

it's a good day to be red pilled.

>As thrilled as she is to receive a Queen's Birthday honour today, transgender equality activist Lexie Matheson says >she would willingly swap her Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit for the addition for two words to the Human Rights Act.

But, >she says, “I'd very happily trade it for two words in the Human Rights Act. That's not meant to disrespect to the Governor General or the Queen but I am desperate to see 'gender identity' in the act

I'm a pretty bad spot guys. When I start my computer up I've made a regular habit of googling stuff like "transgender, feminist, gender equality," etc. and filing the results under the 'News' filter... It's guaranteed that I'll find something to sicken me when doing this but I can't stop searching for these things because I want to see what these mentally afflicted people are regularly purporting and encouraging others to think and embrace. It honestly pains me.

You guys should be posting pro-Female draft sentiments.

> pretty 'damn' Funny

Her standup basically revolves around her breasts and pussy or other woman's body issues.

Democracy for everyone was a mistake.
Freedom of speech for everyone was a mistake

The ancient greeks had it figured out.

KEK

I said 30 Rock not her standup

I've looked into this too, you think it would backfire but it's not. These women are so memed out they really do think a draft is equality and a good thing, for females and males, and zes and xirs alike.

This is my "University" ..................
youtube.com/watch?v=snu36TfAIT4

Is this a Klingon or something?

I want off :(

I actually can't believe I've never posted this to Sup Forums it only has 400 views and the fucking beta cuck at 1:39 standing with his behemoth of a mate it's almost like it's satire but this shit is real man.. this is a real cuck getting put in his opinionated place by this fat ugly ginger behemoth.... *nods head in agreement with my fat ginger whale that pegs me*

Seriously this scene is incredible, bizarre this man literally has no power in his relationship

this is a biological female that attend my uni

for real guys this video is fucking surreal

>youtube.com/watch?v=snu36TfAIT4
Thanks for giving me cancer user.

i'm in a lake filled to the brim with this carcinogenic media

They are mostly pacifistic people giving pretty level-headed answers, pointing out differences, giving it up to women to choose what to do. Which is good, it's the only way they will see they aren't meant for the same combat roles.

You're right.

I guess this makes her literary bulling someone to their death because the way they look makes it all OK

> implying Baldwin isn't a million times funnier

nice trips Lucifer

>Men are 33% of college grads
>Women are 67%

I know exactly how they can lead the battle for gender equality, they can give up their slots to male students.

Not an argument.

uhh any sources plz?
I actually really fucking hate her and my friend like her
Fuck that ugklty hose

I don't think any male students are interested in attaining Gender Studies and Graphic Design degrees... but at this point I'm probably wrong on that point

SATAN GRANTS ME ENDLESS POWER

You've already been defeated by the Holy quads

I'm confused. Why would this piss you off? Are they telling lies?

First of all, that "tranny" is our presidents wife.

Secondly, how dare you talk about her like that.