Home Depot wants to sponsor the wall

Welp. Looks like I'm shopping at Lowes exclusively now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im im mcminnville & the nearest home depot is about forty five minutes away.

i will gladly drive there exclusively to spite you.

The marketing jew got you.

Looks like I'm going to home depot now

They better start by evicting the filthy spics who always loiter around the entrance looking for under the table work

Also cut their lumber prices, they're like 25% more expensive than Lowe's and there's only a few good boards in the whole bundle

They should build a wall around their parking lot where most of the mexicans hang out.

>wants Mexico-America wall
>Uses a lot of illegal labor

i dont get it

Lol, they got sick of all the spics loitering around the parking lots.

>Trump please get these Mexicans off our parking lots

God bless this country

I would pay for a brick

They just doubled their business. As if any limp-writes liberals shop at home depot

IF IF IF IF IF Okie-doke

That's satire right?

Guess I like Home Depot now.

Is Menard's a local thing? Why does no one talk about them? They just built a store here a year ago.

KEK

Wtf! I'm a #Lowesrider now.

That's probably why

a ploy to get them to self-deport off their sidewalk and bring in trumpfags

genius

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M

kek, they're sick of all the Mexicans begging for jobs in front of their stores.

Lol because Home Depot is like illegal job faire where I live

tfw i regularly steal lots of things from home depot. i guess ill start stealing from lowes now :/

but its easy to steal from home depot

Now I'm glad I went there to buy a chainsaw the other day.

its all fucking junk

was there for an hour the other day trying to find a few straight 2x4's to frame a mini-house for the kids to play in the backyard.

every fucking stud was warped to shit.

looked at the stamp and it was "new zealand pine"

shipped half a world away to bend to shit on the way.

fuck these box stores.

Holy shit, is this a strategic move so that all the mexicans stop hanging out in front of their store?

This makes up for their fag pandering! I do still prefer lowes.

bettera been a stihl

Now I'm happy I bought a chainsaw from them the other day.

This is really funny. One of the Home Depots near where I live has a little house about 100 yards behind it. It's where all the Mexican day laborers gather to be picked up for various jobs.

They are local, think the farthest store they got out east is in Cleveland.

The ultimate betrayal

They probably see the coming shitshow if they continue to hire illegals and act as a haven for illegal immigration. Businesses that want to succeed have to take into account future events as much as they do the present. They may very well start having background checks in the coming days.

All hardware stores suck now but Home Depot was the lesser.
Lowes is owned and operated by Walmart.
Ace has the small business thing going but it's so overpriced it's not worth it.

Google FUCKING "illegals at" and watch that auto filling Jew get taken over by meme magic.

Praise KEK

Ryobi, I was looking for black and decker but they didn't have.

HOME DEPORT

yappari. A good friend works for Homo Depot corporate, and he is definitely a Trump supporter.

Home Depot is more for contractors. Lowes focuses on home owners trying to do it themselves.

I FUCKING KEKED

Half of their patrons are spics buying shit for the contractor that they work for illegally.

they dont hire illegals dude.

the illegals in the parking lot are hired by contractors for a days work.

they line up there because contractors typically pick up anything they need that morning before getting to the job site or they stop there directly to pick up mexicans.

which is ironic since i bet most of the contractors i know are voting trump.

worthless mongrels.

>onenumberoff.jpeg

>Ryobi
>black and decker

Home Depot assistant manager here. You can steal all you want and we won't do shit. It's a write-off for us. Just keep your hands off the associates and you can go about your business.

I was thinking the same
Now if they hang out in front they're supporting trump
This is a brilliant move

If it's real, that's pretty based.

get that hashtag trending, for KEK

I used to work for Home Depot. I hated it but the benefits were fucking dope.

Isn't Home Depot jew-owned?

What's wrong with black and decker?

Going to home depot for all my wall needs now. Hope they sell maga hats.

black & decker is made by dewalt now. its utter garbage.

ryobi is cheap shit.

i buy milwaukee or makita almost exclusively.

my table saw is a Bosch. which is a good brand as well.

one time I needed a part that was inside a set and i asked a worker there if they had just that piece for sale and she just opened up the package and gave it to me for free

>which is ironic since i bet most of the contractors i know are voting trump.

This is a universal thing.

People's principles stop when they come in conflict with their wallets.

I have seen it on the left and the right.

More like Deport home! Am I right you guys!

>TFW Forest Grove
Driving through Hillsboro it's easy to see why we need the wall.

lol gonna drive all the way to sherwood for home improvement shit huh?

doesnt mac have a home depot?

>Mexicans begging for jobs
At least they want to work unlike the blacks and muzzies.

The Mexicans loitering around in front of Home Depot all day aren't actually employed there

Interesting. Was going to stop by the near Lowes to get some washers this morning. Looks like I'm going to drive the extra few miles to Home Depot.

My local Home Depot has no illegals loitering in the parking lot. I had no clue this was a thing until today.

Is it still best to steal just before quarterly inventory time?

Good for them. Now they need to start deporting Mexicans from their parking lots too.

Maybe this did this so the mexicans all go to lowes now, fuckin genius lowes is fucked

Sounds about right. She probably sold the set at a discount later on.

We /homedepot/ now. Ask me anything Sup Forums.

#DEPORTHOME

its mostly in cali.

im in chicago and i never see it either.

>Driving through Hillsboro it's easy to see why we need the wall.

No thanks. I'd rather keep the cheap and delicious Beaverton Mexican cuisine.

I always liked home depot, but they are now extra based.

This

Looks like I'm going to continue to shop at Home Depot

Fucking lowes? Garbage tier DIY

Based Home Depot

Annual inventory, and it's best to steal right AFTER it. We've typically run out of fucks to give by then, and we have an entire year to make up the difference.

maybe when they kick out the fucking illegal spics begging for work in their parking lots i'll help support them. Until that time comes, it's nothing but the mom and pop hardware store that's 20 miles away.

unlike lowes. i used to do contracting work through there and i'm positive not all of the contractors were legal. that particular store got what was coming though. they had to close down because a contractor stole something like $75,000 in wood

Real close to a MAGA cap folks

Where do you live? In Commiefornia, Pic related is almost 100% garuntee experience at Home Depot... Even in affluent areas.

see its pretty sad and kinda funny. nobody has any convictions anymore or are either too stupid to see their own hypocrisy.

You went in looking for dog shit and bought hammered dog shit.

I honestly didn't either and I'm in fucking Texas. I guess it makes sense when I think about it. My local area isn't exactly an illegal immigrant hotspot.

This is literally perfect
They won't lose any business as liberals are too lazy to do home improvement besides painting

it's all those south western states. used to live in arizona for a few years and we picked up some spics to build our deck. forgive me. they did a good job, but that's not really the problem here

underrated

I live in southeastern Pennsylvania. Nobody hangs around the parking lots of the two Home Depots I regularly pass by.

Looks like I'm shopping exclusively at home depot now

>not living in da EUG

I guess you intend on using the tool 2 or three times max... Have fun with your paper weight

You were expecting convictions from Trump supporters?

Trump's many businesses hire illegals all the time.

Trump has 400 businesses based in a strip mall in Wilmington, DE, along with thousands of other corporations that are dodging taxes there. Hillary has businesses at the same address.

Trump supporters that aren't in it for meme value are dumb as stumps.

Even then, the lib wife picks the color and husband will buy it...at home depot.

well now i am

nah, youre probably thinking of the lowes on the west side of town. its not a bad drive if the traffic isnt doing its usual asshole thing.

ĒSE

WHY IS IT SO DAMN HOT

Well now I will shop at Home Depot exclusively when it comes to home improvement.

Guess I'm going to Lowes from now on

Does anyone have some cool building projects I can start? I need to go buy things at home depot

That's it. I'm officially a

#Lowesliason

i dont expect anything. which is why i find humor in it.

And I will be happy to mix that paint for you, goyim. Perhaps white with blue stripes?

Ebin

Include me in the screenshot when this gets posted to r/Sup Forums pls

Well consider yourself warned as to the effects of open borders in California ...