How can we get Elyse to leave and make Funhaus Great Again?

How can we get Elyse to leave and make Funhaus Great Again?

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-182204.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5qScTnkTc
mega.nz/#F!ArQm2YoA!M3zNLj4fQ__gqez4xUOuvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck kinda drugs you on? Elyse is fucking great.

>Elyse is fucking great
That's the best joke I've heard all day user. But seriously though she needs to leave. James, Lawrence, and Adam have lost their touch because of her and the channel's hanging by a thread

who the fuck are the people you speak of?

No she's not. She ruined Funhaus. Funhaus has become another unfunny SJW shitshow.

I stopped watching the show more than half a year after she joined. Time to time I'll try to watch it, but the show is all SJW shit. No edge, no content, unfunny jokes... They all become affected by her.

Typical Sup Forumstard. All women are shit just like the ones that ignored me in high school! Elyse is goofy and a great addition and the channel as a whole is as funny as ever.

Elyse from Funhaus. Don't pay much attention to her we'll get rid of her soon enough.

Funhaus is great though and top kek. Look up:
>Funhaus: Hitman Blood Money series
>Inside Gaming: Chaser
>Inside Gaming: The Sims
>Funhaus: Man Hunter
>Funhaus: GTA 5 Races

SJW? Fuck off you're retarded. Just like 1 month ago they're all taking turns doing "ching chong ping pong" as a Chinese accent.

>You should consider yourself a feminist

Get the fuck outta here you fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5qScTnkTc

Omg so edgy. You're right. That is soooooooooo racist.

Fuck outta here with that pre-teen sjw vs new nazi retard circle jerk meme.

Elyse isn't in it enough if you ask me. Any time I see a Canadian being mocked my M'erica boner goes crazy.

"Elyse is goofy and a great addition and the channel as a whole is as funny as ever"

What are you even talking about? Typical Elyse apologist not knowing anything about anything

You know how Jessi from RLM left? A bunch of creepy tribute subreddits were made for her and she left RLM because of it. Would that work for unfunny Elyse?

Bumping.

Bully her in the comments section?

Bumping for ideas

mega.nz/#F!ArQm2YoA!M3zNLj4fQ__gqez4xUOuvA

>watching people play video games

Spam these?

The videogames are irrelevant most of the time

But where? I've seen some be posted late at night on the Funhaus subreddit

R U CRAY?
She's the second best one of them.
Second only to Benson.

>Being this gay

Oh wait are you being sarcastic? You're mocking the Elyse fags aren't you? Funny guy

Bumping for solutions

Bump