Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=top gear audience
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36458510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crime goes way up
>affirmative action is "needed"
>d d diversity is strength

Maybe they are driving in the top gear of their milk float

If diversity was actually worthwhile you would not need to shoehorn and push it.

Chris Evans on suicide watch.

oy vey it's annudah shoah

What happened in the first episode?
Someone fill my empty cup of knowledge!

BBC on suicide watch

Jeremy Clarkson found celebrating

Source please ?

>David Schimmer's show is a bust
>Matt LeBlanc's show is busting hard
>Matthew Perry just starting out his own show

God damnit, the Friends aren't doing so well. Even Lisa Kudrow was in a recent movie. Seems like Jennifer Aniston is the only one that's staying well after Friends. Reunion when?

lmgtfy.com/?q=top gear audience

Is this a FACT?

Francois here can't read, his glasses got washed away by the Seine last week

>r-ratings don't matter any more guys

Is the FACT a new MEME?

I don't think anyone is deluded enough to believe diversity itself is worthwhile, more so the effect of diversity on everything else, in this case the feelers of certain demographics who absolutely need to see someone who looks like them in order to enjoy the show, let alone relate to the hosts.

Remember, not everyone is individualistic enough to not be effected by this. Basically, not everyone tolerates diversity and that's who "diversity" is for, those who can't. That's right, diversity is something to be tolerated. It's assumed white people can tolerate diversity, so white people are the only ones who don't strictly need to be represented.

I do like your argument though, you just need to delve deeper into their pandering insanity.

this grade A cuckold who was spouting "you're all wrong look at the numbers" not even a week earlier

Maximum damage control

kys

>Implying Aniston has done or made anything since Friends that isn't an entire crock of shit
>Implying she isn't essentially famous for being famous at this point.

It is. FACT.

Who fucking cares about ye olde tippy-top motorcars?

Please laugh.

She's still been in several recent movies, which is more than any of the others can say. She's in one that just released, even.

BBC suicide when?
I hope they bring back the old crew

too late

It was fucking horrible. Chris Evans is a shrieking faggot, the "adventure" was driving two Reliant convertibles a couple hundred miles to Scotland in the rain, and the studio audience was so bored and unimpressed that the BBC had to dub in laughter and applause in postproduction.

Which led to audience members taking to social media to expose the BBC's deceptive asses. Basically, having gotten ridden on Clarkson/Hammond/May and their extremely problematic cis privilege, the BBC finally got to make Top Gear they wanted to, and it is a complete disaster.

Pretty sure the old crew has a deal with netflix going now

I love it when the diversity-pushers get BTFO by low ratings or sales.
I don't get how these companies that make TV shows and movies, don't get or don't want to accept how people don't want to see this "diversity" nonsense.

Many of them grew up and were educated inside the progressive bubble. They genuinely expect people to enjoy this shit.

>last week: 4.3 MILLION! FACT! WON ITS TIME SLOT! FACT! BEST DEBUT RATINGS IN 5 YEARS! FACT! (despite missing expectations by nearly 25%)
>this week: who cares about ratings they don't even matter we're changing how TV works you're on the wrong side of history

How can one man be so cucked

and 3/4 of those still watching do it just to watch it consume itself

it could be something akin to the money spent having a populace see "diversity" 24/7 is worth all the money wasted, or they don't see it as wasted.

and once in a while they still make movies/series with enough straight white couple in idyllic setting to make their money back and continue the experiment.

Amazon.

Still in denial despite being beat by antiques roadshow

Thanks. Won't even bother watching it then. :')

Could be that it's just a shit show.

>ratings don't matter
this is the same shit WWE is saying and now USA isn't giving them more money. good luck with that

Ratings still high. Sup Forums gets btfo yet again, FACT.

LASS KICKER

hopefully the decent wrestlers move on to UFC

Misleading title.

It actually dropped TO a third.

Losing 2/3ds

>tfw your waifu will never get pushed

This happens in every series ever though. The first episode of each season always has the most views, and the second always drops considerably.

>Chris Evans does bad clarkson impression
>30 curryniggers sitting on a vectra to demonstrate downforce
>Evans can't drive a Viper
>Sabine Schmitt loses to Evans in "Top Gun" shootout between a Viper ACR and a Corvette ZR1 (I think)
>Sabine has all the personality and emotion of a wet sponge
>Matt LeBlanc has peronality, hoons around the desert in an Ariel Nomad
>Escapes from paparazzi on dirt bikes and drones with the worst trick photography I've seen in decades
>Some kike and Gordon Ramsey go around the new rallycross track in a Mini Cooper
>Evans and LeBlanc have a Britain vs America challenge pitting a Series 1 Land Rover vs a Willys Jeep
>Evans cheats, cheats, cheats, cheats and then cheats some more while being a whiny bitch the entire time
>LeBlanc is a stand up REAL AMERICAN and would have won if Evans wasn't such a cheating little shit
>Ends with a "next time" speech instead of on a bombshell

Evans is insufferable, Sabine is boring but LeBlanc has his moments and is genuinely likeable.

>says the fucking leaf

>diversity
haven't watched the new season yet, but aren't both hosts white guys?

One third of the people who watched the first episode are racist.

But it's not diverse at all. It's presented by two straight white men and of all the guests they've had so far one has been a woman and one has been black.

good. this show should die. the original with Clarkson was great. this one is an abomination and should be killed for humanitarian reason.

I love the way you describe things user.

I read the 2nd part in Morgan Freemans voice

evans is a piece of shit. always has been.

I didn't even know top gear starting last week, I just finish the first episode. Really lame desu senpai, but I like the part with sabine.

its the worst peice of shit ever. They should let Matt leblanc do it with jenson button and kick that fucker out or better yet just can the series and top gear for good.

>Roll on the grand tour with Jermemy and the midget and my older self.

frnds

DAMAGE CONTROL
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36458510

I watched it. It will be the last episode i watch. One of the hosts drives so bad they had to take his keys away from him and give them to a woman. Maybe i am nuts, but it felt really forced like they were trying to show the world that woman can drive too. Also, during the challenges the gay host cheated to the point of being just pathetic. The old crew use to bend rules and find cheeky ways to one up each other, but now it is clear only the gay host gets to pull that shit and Matt Leblanc has to play by the rules.

I didn't laugh a single time during the entire episode. I am really looking forward to the amazon show that signed Hammond, May, and Clarkson.

One thing about this new Top Gear is it will wake a lot of people up. People who have watched Top Gear for years will see through this propaganda in a fucking heartbeat and get slightly redpilled by it.

More people watch pro wrestling.

This is very embarrassing.

Oy Vey, i bet those Trump supporters are behind this!

I enjoy pro wrestling, or rather I enjoy everything but the always disappointing main event

not for much longer, the way the WWE is going.

>Maybe i am nuts, but it felt really forced like they were trying to show the world that woman can drive too

You are not nuts, that is the overt agenda of the BBC.

They're not taking into account houses with more than 2 TVs

I'm guessing the huge spike was wrestlemania?

2015 was pretty shit, 2016 is shaping up to be marginally better, if only because every PPV has Ric Flair cheating like fuck for his daughter

Yeah reigns sucks.

Seeing that faggot whit the glasses no wonder no one watches it. He looks crazy as fuck.

>only the gay host gets to pull that shit and Matt Leblanc has to play by the rules.
There's a fag presenting it now?

i think so but i honestly can't remember at this point, and as good as 2016 has been for the talent they have and some of the booking actually not being shit for the first time in a while, roman "ratings cancer" reigns is still at top and people aren't going to get over that, especially as they feed him top talent people actually like.

2.8 million people watching Top Gear isn't normal, m8. Anything less than 5 million would be a failure already.

I'm so sick of Reigns, he can't wrestle for shit and his promos are terrible. I also hate AJ Styles, so the recent PPVs have been "watch preshow, watch the Flair match, get angry at New Day, look up the result of the Reigns match, get angry at results"

Yah and i don't even care about that. It is the specific gay i do not like. He is the kind of guy who takes pride in being dishonorable. He bought a Mclaren and really was a prick about it. Like he is fortunate enough to have a limited edition car worth about $15,000,000 USD, and he still rubs it in. Seems like the kind of guy who would take the last piece of pizza and then go on and on about how delicious it is.

How did Evans cheat during the race?

true, even some tv show with less than 5 million is cancelled lol.

Someone post the new hosts again. It cracks me up every time

> token black, placed subliminally next to
> grrrl driver feminist with a grrrl power tshirt because yes, I'm a girl and I drive cars too, silly boys
> JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP man
> a numale - probably gay
> a syrian refugee
> and a jew

What was wrong with these guys again? They were literally fucking bad ass.

They had drinks in big cups and the contest was who has the most drink left in their cup at the top of the hiss (offroad driving). Evans spilled a shit ton than filled his cup up with some bottled water.

Lots of little ones, but the last part of the challenge was "tow a Reliant Robin to the top of a mountain".

Evans took the door off it and just went with that, while LeBlanc dragged the entire car 90% of the way up before he got completely bogged down.

Call me a 90s faggot all you want, but it kinda hurts to see Joey attached to this cuckolded auto wreck of a show.

I don't want people to think this is just some trumped up Sup Forums "HAHA THEY SLIGHTLY FAILED" thing. For reference, the last two seasons had average rating of 6.49 millions. Not breaking 3 millions on the second episode is not just disastrous (like the first episode ratings), it's a true bombshell.

wasn't it like the license plate of a car they were driving matched the date of the armenian genocide or some shit?

He is playing the white male it is socially acceptable to fuck over. You can tell he knows it and is not pleased. Leblanc is actually into cars so it burns that much more.

>It's not diverse enough, we need to hire an asian shemale and a transexual muslim woman.

BELEEB

DAT

I feel so bad for Roman Reigns. WWE has completely botched how they handled him and it's probably destroyed his career.

Obviously the series will not continue crazy viewing numbers. The average viewing of Top Gear has always been way less than that.

seems that Evans run out of FACTS.

Clarkson punched a director of the show when they were having lunch. The BBC went for blood - because they've always wanted to get rid of him but they couldn't because of how popular he was. His co-stars walked with him because they're: his buddies, part of the trio that makes the show fun to watch.

I'm also sure the director brushed off the punch too and said it was fine but the BBC just wanted Clarkson gone.

How popular was top gear is uk ?

>The average viewing of Top Gear has always been way less than that.

The average viewing numbers of the show have been consistently 5+ million an episode for like a decade

He's getting angry

>also sure the director brushed off the punch too and said it was fine but the BBC just wanted Clarkson gone.

Yeah the guy Clarkson punched made up, Jezza bought him a pint and from what I hear they're still mates. Danny fucking Cohen has been trying to kill Clarkson for years now, and the BBC jumped at the chance to get rid of the last straight, white, male with outspoken right-wing opinions and a distaste for their overly liberal styling

its not destroyed anything since they've already made it clear he's their choice no matter how far ratings drop. dude is gonna make bank just by being there regardless of how bad house shows headlined by him do and how much more merch others sell.

REMOVE SAMOA

Wow, sounds like they're going for that "oh look how cheeky he's being, that's so funny" angle, but it's just annoying as fuck. I feel bad for LeBlanc, he seems like a genuinely likable guy.

Man, that sounds really awful. I don't really give a shit about celebrities, but Matt always seemed like a pretty cool guy to me.

To go from a lovable womanizer on the most popular sitcom of all time, to the butt of the joke on Cuck Gear, must sting really bad.

But big fucking deal, I punched my boss and he bought me fucking dinner and I didn't even lose my job

no, it was the year of the falklands war, but its funny because way is whatever, if you can't joke about war then everyone might as well cut their cocks off

This

>Dat butthurt
>m-muh diversity crew
tips from occupied 1940 paris with live

It doesn't even matter because BBC is financed with the British taxpayers' shekels. It doesn't matter for them if they stand an economic loss because it's not their money.
Every Talmudvision network does these sort of lefty virtue signaling stuff, but only state funded networks push it that far.

Matt had the celebrity lap record one year. He was a perfect person to host. What they are doing to him legitly makes me sad.

There has been no drop in audience. Fact. Everybody said they love the new Top Gear. Fact. It's going to stay on the air no matter how much you racists screw with the numbers. FACT.

Yeah of course m8 it was no big deal, but the BBC hated Clarkson for going against the liberal BBC grain. They wanted him gone and they used any excuse to give him warnings and eventually fire him.