youtu.be/rNUsOaB5V2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alhamdulillah not. As our Prophet(Salahallü Aleyhi vesselam) Said:
"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her
leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"
Haghia Sophia was already built for Allah. built for Islam
SubhanAllah

Fuck off

What the reason, if you won't ethnically cleanse Constantinople and Anatolia from Turks? Greece and Europe don't need more Turkish citizens within itself.

it's ours for centuries lad, sorry to tell

he is a freedom fighter tho

that building is ugliest historical artifact in istanbul tbqh senpai. i don't mind its being church or mosque or nuked to down. only nigger tier k*rds,christfags or muzzies love that shitty piece of trash

>built for allah
>built for islam
it was built for jesus for the eastern roman empire you haji

Looks like Kurd. Secular Turks can be pretty based.

Easy just deport the T*rks in the middle of the Anatolian desert and make Constantinople into an international commerce city for Europeans to trade and conduct business

Just use chemical weapons that don't fuck the buildings and exterminate the whole turk population then resettle people there

When I visited Constantinople it was the only significant sight. Basically they only reason Westerners visit that kebab shithole

Absolutely savas

yea the only reason. not that they'r are poorfags that could only afford travel to turkey.

Etsi opws meinate oloi oi stokoi ekei na sas riksoun mia purhnikh na ushxasoume.

any moment now

>paw aglia
>douleuw 19 wres tin imera
>T-toulaxiston exw lefta!!!!111oneoneone

Psofa

Actually
> 7.5 hours + 1 hour lunch break (according to the contract)
> I actually work around 7
> Bosses see this but don't care because I'm good at what I do
Life's good when you're not like the average Greek :3

It would be the day when Constantinople is taken back in our lifetime.

Whoever writes the historybooks would have give credit to Sup Forums for memeing this to reality.

kala tha ta poume me esena kai olous tou ipolipous pou panta girnane kai lene

>nta3ei eixe lefta
>alla file den paleuete!

kai meta mas ta prizoun

>ax kai na emena ekei!
>giati girisa o poustis!

youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Kaneis to la8os na nomizeis pws eimai san tous blammenous pou gurnane.

based aryan kurdish race, kek

I like the idea but whenever I play ck2 I fucking detest the byzantines. Just accept the pope ffs.
Currently I am playing Venice with the objective of destroying Byzantium and spreading jews thoughout Christendom.

I imagine turket being christian and islamic

It would have been great

but for real
i hate fucking t*rks and i'm waiting for day of liberation of greek trabzon.

youtu.be/rNUsOaB5V2c

Imagine the butthurt of the creators of this song

so, what does the text above say?

>turks hating turks
>russia is defending europe, when they fucked it up in the past.

we live in bizzaro world m8

Wow how old is that photo? Hagia looks kinda neglected

i am georgian m8. i would slit my throat if i had any turk blood in my veins

>muh kurds
why are you so afraid of those subhuman commies so much?

Not him but here, take some shekels

effendi? dat u?

It's the entire reason why mosques are domed you idiot.

not him orostopolos

It will be destroyed along with the Dome of the Rock when the Lord Jesus returns. You mudslimes would do well to convert now before you face His judgement.

>immortal omnipotent being caring about buildings
>logic

hagia sophia will be reconverted back to a mosque soon inşallah

*cringes*

I just hope Putin nukes Hagia Sophia when all the high-ranking roaches attend.

God fucking wills it

This is true.

Mudslimes never created anything of value. They can only outbreed, overrun, and occupy what the white man has made. Native mudslime lands are absolute shitholes. That's why they want to come in to ours.

I'm an American Shia Muslim. If I don't really give a shit about any of these cartoons making fun of the prophet and I'm not forcing my religion on you why would anyone have an issue with me?

Mohammad didn't fuck bitches, he sodomized children and animals. He was the definition of an insecure beta. His modern equivalent would be an Elliot Rodger who had enough and snapped.

aslanlarımız 2-3 kişi tam anlamıyla japon dan tutun da israilliye kadar herkesle kavgaya tutuşmuş.

kanadalı birinin yazdıgı şey
--- spoiler ---

ı don't understand turkish people (ı won't call them cockroaches, because ı'm being serious here and memes are a fucking joke).

australians can be witty and funny. canadians, swedes, brits and most of europeans are fucking cucks, but they can bring some nice banter to the table from time to time. americans are over protective about their 2nd endangerment. every country has a little something you like about them. except turkey. turkey is full of muslims, shitskinned hairy apes and have nothing witty to say but: "kek we cuckin u". unlike other arabic/muslim countries, they don't acknowledge their own miserable existence. they even seem proud of it.

wouldn't a subhuman seek to improve? fuck, even ısıs scum are trying to improve by attempting to spread, by force, their ideology. turks just sit around being annoying fags.

nobody like you, why do you even come back? why don't you just fucking end your life?

With your idiot sultan it just might happen.

Literally this, there's a lot of times I feel like converting to Islam just because it'll provide you with a wife and an outlet for violence (jihad).

Don't go being proud of killing children like in your webm. Even turks. You are supposed to be Christian.

kick Turkey out of NATO

Because you are a kebab regardless of your actions. Kebab must be removed from western society. Period.

Good to know that there's isn't a legitimate reason for the hate then.
Kind of just like how there's no legitimate reason for your pathetic existence.