How does Sup Forums feel about 6ix9ine?

How does Sup Forums feel about 6ix9ine?
youtube.com/watch?v=aVsOBrbEzW4

Attached: 6xs6215as1.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dats one bottielishis mofo

you're all faggots and you know it

Attached: gah.jpg (480x360, 8K)

This is what happens when you furiously alternate between shoving crayons up your nose and snorting crystal meth.

he is pretty much Sup Forums, doing what others tell him not to and succeeding, i bet that is a large part of his fan base that like him just for that fact alone, pissing real niggers off

Attached: hqdefault..jpg (480x360, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1200, 604K)

Pretty sure he's a disgrace to his family, but I guess others standards of succeeding are different.

I like him less every time this same thread appears.
It's almost as if this is shilling.

It seems as though musical performers are less and less about music and more about outrageous behavior.
There were certainly outrageous performers in the past but they were also very talented and had substantial musical talent to back it up. Now musical talent isn't required, you just have to be a personality without much to back it up.
At least that's my impression. I grew up listening to artists who music came first and the antics were just a facet of the overall package. Now it's the whole package, or a huge percentage of it.

he gots a mob he dosent need fam

But could they rap?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x320, 59K)

It's similar to the "all style no substance" syndrome

he probably posts in the loli threads

Attached: gook.png (500x378, 256K)

The expected status quo now in thew mainstream is to go onstage & lipsync to a pressplay DJ triggering the music & then pretending to even "scratch" it. So the bar could not possibly be any lower.
You used to have to have at least the ability to play one fucking instrument, or sing/rap well live, to even be a fucking "pop" star, but not anymore. All about the package & the gimmicks now.

13 = 18

Attached: 77.jpg (469x643, 45K)

Can most rappers?

Rap isn't that impressive. It's a valid form of expression, but it doesn't require a whole lot of talent. Some performers are better than others, but overall it's not something that requires much effort.
I acknowledge that there are some rap artists who are very clever and design intricate flows that stand above the rest, but the majority seem to have realized it's a way to be a musician without knowing anything about music, or even the English language.

I'm sure they could have, but no one would have settled for it.

There's huge potential as a lyrical format; especially if you can combine it with old school musicianship in a genreless type of project.
Very, very few ever live up to the potential it has even without any musicians, though; if you delete them talking about themselves they have absolutely fucking nothing to say.

penis stiffy uh

>NIGGAS IFFY UH
>BLINKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

kek i miss the days when we executed people's careers on the spot for that kind of shit, like milli vanilli
if you cant go on stage without fucking it up live so bad people want their money back, then you dont deserve to at all

so disturbing
>the stiffy

he honestly reminds me of andy sixx a little

Attached: AndyChimpanze.jpg (800x522, 383K)