Who do you hate, Sup Forums? a true, actually, non-meme entirely serious hatred for...

who do you hate, Sup Forums? a true, actually, non-meme entirely serious hatred for? someone you cant look at without just feeling putrid inside?

Attached: gatts.jpg (1200x893, 180K)

Muslims

if dubs, you are gay. have a nice day

Rolling

human's biology

nobody.
i have the fucking brains to not waste the energy.

aborigines

winrar

Ciara Horan and her sea of beta orbiters.

Anyone posting her ugly, disgusting face should be banned on the spot. Seriously, fuck the cunt to hell.

Myself.

Koch brothers and the Trumps and really any sort of business family in power who makes decisions that threaten lives and don't do fuck all to consider the long term of human survival. (Yeah I know this applies to a lot of political families I don't give a shit I hate them too but I hate those two names especially.)

Attached: the-inferno-canto-32.jpg (980x763, 197K)

edgelords.

muslims

Griffith did nothing wrong

Fakeness

I truly hate animal abusers. I would happily nail their genitals to a plank. I get a laugh out of a lot of shit, but that really pisses me off.
>inb4 some motherfucker posting shoveldog, you pieces of shit

nobody

Yeah

People who twist everything anyone says into an insult to, argument for, or compliment of themselves.

Oh shit, I got truth trips.

I'll help you make this thread as successful as you'd hoped it would be. You want to know who I hate?

I hate conspiracy theorists. I sincerely wish them ill and want their lives to be worse. Sometimes in moments of rage I wish I could kill them all. I consider them scum, something less than a human being.

My mother
My wife

All the cancer memes. Andy Sux, Bronny threads before /mlp/ etc.

Holy fuck the hypocrisy

Bigots. I used to run with ARA in the 80s and enjoyed feeding my steeltoes to the boneheads. I think bigots should be dragged out of their houses and shot in the street, and I'd be first in line to sign up for the death squads.

Traps are gay faggots

Orang. That's 100% serious. Orang is the succ.

Attached: meme man.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I won't deny it. I hate myself every day. Why the fuck else would I be on this site with you garbage excuses for people?

Should I have target demographic that I’m suppose to hate unapologetically for? I guess I’m fucked in the head if I don’t inherently hate a specific group of people and instead judge others based off individual characteristics

Lul wat?

01. Niggers.
02. Sand Niggers.
03. Social Justice Warriors.
04. Feminists.
05. Faggots.
06. Liberals.
07. Trans people.
08. People who believe in more than 2 genders.
09. Assholes.
10. Cunts.

My entire class from 4-6th grade. Bullied me relentlessly. Was so bad I ended up moving completely 3 hours away. Still to this day at 25 years old I hate everything about myself with the self esteem of a rock. And wish them all the absolute worst in life.

there's at least three points directed at yourself

How so? I'm not a nigger, I'm not a sand nigger, I'm not a SJW, I'm not a feminist, I'm not a faggot, I'm not a liberal, I'm not trans, There are only TWO genders, I'm not an asshole, and i'm not a cunt.

So I really don't know what you're getting at.

Wow if that’s true you must’ve been what 8-9 years old at that time. Seek professional help if it still bothers you so much

drake and muslims

leeches

The disgusting conman I hate the most among conspiracy theorists is Alex Jones. There are others much worse than him, but none who've spread their disease quite so far and wide. Every time he opens his mouth, he makes the world worse. I am not convinced that he deserves to be in it.

psychiatrists that are in it for the money

Thanks for killing us assholes

a faggot, an asshole and a cunt. that's what you are

Apparently you don't know how to read. You must be a liberal. Therefor, I hate you. So go kill yourself and make the world a better place. :)

Attached: fuckofflibtard.png (600x600, 94K)

In general, I hate not so much any particular person as the general phenomenon of people believing what makes them feel good without any critical thought. Masturbatory thinking. It disgusts and enrages me. Your tribe is not superior, the other guys are not inferior, your idol is full of shit whoever he or she is, and you are a child.

People who lack the capacity to doubt themselves.

Whites are the superior race. So your logic is flawed, faggot.

Attached: whitepower.jpg (1496x1496, 175K)

not now, sweetie, you have to wait until the topic comes up again. It's too soon, you could be dead serious and I wouldn't give a shit.

One of my fucking roommates. The motherfucker needs to be put to sleep.