Wait WTF, they replaced that irish chick? why didn't they just keep her on, and allow that character to age...

Wait WTF, they replaced that irish chick? why didn't they just keep her on, and allow that character to age? I'm sick of these fucking shows trying to pretend we all stay children forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your picture is the original Stephanie.

But yes, four actresses have played that character.

It's a show for preschoolers OP...

not according to my dick

says the man watching kid shows

well uh technically nah

what proof?

Yes thats why I always had a hardon

you get older, but they stay the same age

beauty is such an ephemeral thing

>Your picture is the original Stephanie.

No it isn't. I still have an entire folder of Julianna Rose Mauriello, you lousy newfag

>Julianna Rose Mauriello is now a doctor and I'm still here posting on Sup Forums

Takes me back
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

How did We Are Number 1 not get discovered until now when it's objectively the best lazytown song?

#BTFO

There were two Stephanie's in the actual show. There was one before Julianna when she the show was in development, one in the original musical, and one in the stage shows. But really the two should be the only ones counted.

no she isnt

i'm a doctor and i still here.

Nurse here.

ASKE ME ANYTHING

She's been replaced 3 times now.

4, actualy

>I'm sick of these fucking shows trying to pretend we all stay children forever.

Newsflash: The target audience that show is children, not pathetic manchilds like you. Kids don't give a fuck about replacement Stephanies.

>I'm sick of these fucking shows trying to pretend we all stay children forever.
Your watching the wrong shows pal!

>poor europenis
>90s
>all cartoons were dubbed
>no industry for gay things like acting
>voice actors were constantly changing

I was just a kid and it still triggered me every time.