Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc=
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/dec/16/i-killed-my-best-friend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove it you short old faggot

What's it like to bone Rhea Perlman?

How about a Twins 2 with Arnie?
>inb4 Junior, let's forget that

What was it like to play the red m and m and also how was it to act next to ahhhnold

danny, I finished that song you asked me to make.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc=

here you go!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (596x800, 37K)

Take out the trash.

i will leek ur deek next time i see you, thank you sri

i took your mom out

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8q75pbxu314wog8g88kwkkggo_640.jpg (478x269, 52K)

Thanks dan, I'll see you on tuesday

i felt like Incels started out as a bunch of sexually frustrated guys upset they couldn't get laid. It was a place to vent. Then it slowly became really weird. It not only got misogynistic, they started talking about "rules" that should happen, like all girls being forced to be married off at 15.

They also only upvoted negative things that reinforced their already twisted stereotypes and downvoted anything positive. It got to the point where a lot of these guys would rather stay incel just to be a part of a community rather than try and help themselves (which, ironically, doesn't make them "involuntary" celibate anymore).

I hadn't checked out that sub in a while (it'd constantly go private), but things like trying incest with family members started to become a big topic. Even regular posters were leaving, saying that it had gotten too weird for them. A number of trolls started posting absurd things, and it became impossible to tell the difference.

it's kinda like i got Shot in the arm when I was young when I got caught in the middle of a drive by shooting.

You know in the movies where a gun goes off and there’s a sudden look of shock on the victim’s face before he looks at the wound? That’s very accurate. I did not feel any pain or anything. I heard the gunshot and felt a tight pressure in my arm. I looked and saw the wound and how much blood I was losing, and the next thing I know I’m in the hospital.

no problem, I had been inseparable since we were five years old. Physically, we couldn't have been more different. She was tall and willowy with straight blond hair; I was short with dark, curly hair. But growing up together, we loved the same music, watched the same movies and shared a similar sense of humour. We went to different universities that were nearby, stayed best friends and worked part-time together at a local restaurant.

One evening around that time, six years ago, I came home from work, ready for an early night. Until Laura called. "Come over," she pleaded. It was Saturday night, so I didn't need much convincing. I drove my Honda Civic to her halls of residence. We'd planned to go to a party on her campus but then decided to go clubbing. We cranked up the music while we got ready; laughing and taking silly photos of each other.

I met you 3 months ago at the airport. We talked for about 30 minutes. I suggested a book We exchanged emails. You replied that you liked the book. What was it?

>If that's really you.

Like I remember your faggot ass from 3 months ago at some faggot ass airport.

Just kidding, the book was Mein Kampf.

oh yeah i remember you, can tell you the whole thing, first i hid behind a truck while seniors Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold sprayed bullets and threw pipe bombs into the parking lot of Columbine High School. On that tragic afternoon last April, Eric, 18, and Dylan, 17, killed 12 students and a teacher, wounded 23 students, and then killed themselves. Many have said that Eric and In seventh and eighth grade, kids called me names, pushed me against the lockers, and snapped pennies at my head. I was miserable and lonely. Every night, I cried and begged my mom to let me go to another school.

So, I understand what it's like to be picked on. But I can't understand why anyone would turn to guns. Guns are not the answer. I learned that on April 20, 1999. That day was definitely the worst day of my life.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/dec/16/i-killed-my-best-friend

shut up phony >:^(

oh my what is this interesting piece of article-styled literature?

It's true, I met some fag and he was rambling about that book.

oh, i saw you, a man by the name of ed gein approached and told you that he On the morning of November 16, 1957, Plainfield hardware store owner Bernice Worden disappeared. A Plainfield resident reported that the hardware store's truck had been driven out from the rear of the building around 9:30 am. The hardware store was closed the entire day; some area residents believed this was because of deer hunting season. Bernice Worden's son, Deputy Sheriff Frank Worden, entered the store around 5:00 pm to find the store's cash register open and blood stains on the floor.[23] Frank Worden told investigators that Ed Gein had been in the store the evening before his mother's disappearance, and that he would return the next morning for a gallon of antifreeze. A sales slip for a gallon of antifreeze was the last receipt written by Worden on the morning she disappeared.[24] On the evening of the same day, Gein was arrested at a West Plainfield[a] grocery store,[25] and the Waushara County Sheriff's Department searched the Gein farm.[23] A Waushara County Sheriff's deputy[23] discovered Worden's decapitated body in a shed on Gein's property, hung upside down by her legs with a crossbar at her ankles and ropes at her wrists. The torso was "dressed out like a deer".[26] She had been shot with a .22-caliber rifle, and the mutilations were made after her death

Only the real Danny DeVito would know the book. See, my uncle worked with him on Taxi. That's how the conversation started. And, I have not seen the name of the book in this thread.

Bullshit called and confirm3ed.

sir u do nawt kno wat u r toking bowt.

no but thats fucking cool though.

dubs of truth, i am uncanny dorito!

are you aware that all movie scripts are stolen?

Go choke on your "masters" cock, faggot.

Attached: 1506064992357.jpg (214x239, 53K)

Sure. Were you dazzled by Kathleen Turner in Romancing The Stone? Did she bone either you or Michael Douglas?