Turkish reconciliation Thread

Get in here turk bros and nordic friends. It's time to stop hating each other and not to fall for the anglo made bait memes anymore

>daily reminder that right wing turks share many common opinions with us
>daily reminder that erdogan is as based as it gets
>daily reminder that turks in germany are excluded here since they are the backward anatolians that were hated in turkey as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFH2qzpBeQ
youtu.be/OOECyf3_zTg?t=9
greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/25/some-greeks-turn-to-elder-paisios-prophecies-on-russia-turkey-conflict/
youtu.be/UFHBBx81hsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

>Nobody accuses you of being a Turkroach
>Deny you're a Turkroach preemptively

Classic turkroach behavior.

My eyes have been opened thanks based roach

That triggers the cucknadians since we both know on which side of the picture you are

turks in germany are basically kurds and they are only capable of putting bricks together sadly, if you love them so much we have a lot more here, we can send them anytime you want.

Did you just put that untermensch in the same category as an aryan? You filthy shitskin swine

>turkroaches equal to aryan master race

Fuck off Timur.

The guy under turkish flag is german male model. This is what an average turk looks like.

Nice try, Mehmet.

Alhamdulillah we bring anglo kafir to our knees.
Our prophet(PBUH) preditced it.
Praise ALLAH

Fuck off back to the shit like you crawled out of Turk roach.

Go back to gangbanging your 8 year old daughters or whatever it is you do to please Allah.

>daily reminder that Hitler would have loved to have the turks as an allies against the russians
>daily reminder that Hitler admired the turks

>be roach
>move to germany because britain killed all the german men
>move away from roachland because britain stepped on roach empire
>never been with a woman that wan't broken in by british chad
>she always talks him
>she loves his beady eyes
>"roach-user, why don't you get beady eye surgery? it will make our relaionship stronger."
>hope one day her beady eyed son will call me daddy

poor roach
>constant feeling of inferiority because the british stepped on the genocidal roach empire
>

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFH2qzpBeQ

Its just not going to happen filthy kebab.

britain is our clay, our blood is shared, their language was created partly by us.

we will not trade them for turks or any other shitskin for that matter.

fuck off mehmet, theres only one way cooperation with your people will work and that is to sick you on your own less enlightened kind.

Hello my tanned German friend

Do turkroaches think they're going to convert people to Islam? Do you guys really think you're like the JIDF, or the Russian shills? You guys are so bad at this, you're tripping on your own shoelaces.

Triggered Turk detected.

youtu.be/OOECyf3_zTg?t=9

lmao entire world hates smelly kebab smell

Go home roach man, Germany doesn't want your half kind.

P I D O R A H A

Turks won't renounce/abolish Islam and they claim to be Europeans. They cheered by the thousands when Paris was attacked and now the news of the day is about child slaves in Turkey working at a sweatshop that makes ISIS uniforms. If Europe allows them in, that same day 15,000,000 roaches will scuttle to Germany.

>implying that this thread and your pic aren't Anlgos with proxies

Shoo roach shoo
Give Constantinople back to Byzantium.

>mfw someone screencapped my post
feels proud alhamdulillah

Why are Turks so butthurt about satire and butthurt about anything really?

>muh mustafapapa kemal
>muh flag
>muh nationalism
>muh Islam
>muh I don't like what you wrote see you in court/prison

No

>German flag
>pro Turkish rhetoric

Chucks gonna cuck

>and they claim to be Europeans

They're not though, both geographically and genetically.

Middle easterners are shit in general and Turks are especially crap.

The only thing protecting turkey from being turned into glass is one cosplayer girl that the west adores.

such a cute turk

>>move away from roachland because britain stepped on roach empire

You mean defended the roach Empire 2 (two) times from the EVIL CHRISTAN RUSSIANS?

Kill yourself anglo roach

A real aryan hates anglos as much as he hates turkroaches

Kill yourself OP and kill yourself anglo rats

>implying showing off your proxies makes anything better for Turkshills

>blaming people for the decisions of a small group of elites over a hundred years ago
>playing towards the divide and conquer strategy that we are different

how about fuck both anglos and roaches?

Anglos are the source of all the evil in the world. This is undeniable fact.

nah. fuck turks and fuck germans.

>half of all turks in Germany, 2.5 million people, leeching welfare with a birth rate of 3 kids per turkish woman; they are 'unvermittelbar' since most of them, after decades of living here, dont even speak german and the welfare office puts no pressure on them whatsoever to look for a job
>at the same time german women can only afford to pump out 1 kid per woman because they have to finance millions of welfare turks, and if they themself end up in the welfare system the welfare office will crush them with financial sanctions and even take away their kids if they fail to accept even the shittiest job that is offered to them (e.g. cleaning toilets in refugee shelters)

And let's not forget that Erdogan, the osmanian Hitler, is supported by a majority of the turks in germany and even has election rallies in Cologne since german turks somehow are allowed to vote in turkish elections.

Reminder that the 4.5 million turkish 'guest workers' were forced upon Germany in the 1960s by the US administration, source: the german government who let them in. Historic fact, not a conspiracy theory.

The same amerigoys colluding with turks and ISIS in Syria; the same amerigoys that modernized and industrialized Turkey and turned the turks into a geopolitical global threat to Europe and the Middle East again.

Enjoy the fucking prophecies of greek monk and saint Paisios about the imminent fate of Turkey:

greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/25/some-greeks-turn-to-elder-paisios-prophecies-on-russia-turkey-conflict/

>"Events will start that will culminate with us taking back Constantinople. Constantinople will be given to Greece. There will be war between Russia and Turkey."
>"The text reads further, “(The Turks) will be destroyed. One third of the Turks will go back to where they came from, the depths of Turkey. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war."

Awesome, I once had uvnyCuck, shit was hilarious.

ARYANS UNITE AND SMITE THE ANGLO PARASITE

It was the most cringe-worthy attempt to force a meme desu

>high test
>fuck 9 year olds

You know the drill

They don't act like Kurds. They are ultranationalists for Turkey.

We must secure the existence of cockroaches, and a future for our pupae.

It's 2016 why havent u dated a turkish cutie yet

>blue eyes
>Turkish

I agree with this. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums; if you want to judge people's opinions based on their flag, or start a flame war b/w countries, go to the board where you belong.

Because its against the law to have sex with an animal

Sup Forums is a bunch of idiots with the "huur turks are not white!!!" meme.
Turks are white an aryan. Here is proof

this proves that the angloposter is a divide and conquer turkish BLOOD

you'd have to be an idiot to disregard the fact that anglos are LITERALLY a germanic tribe: THE ANGLOS mixed with what? ANOTHER GERMANIC TRIBE THE SAXONS

turko-jewish BLOOD

cause I respect myself

/thread

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

>posts pic of Anzu
nice cherrypicking m8

>I agree with this. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHA

you really believe the shit that you wrote

protip: noone having any historic experience with your homeland cannot help but hate you, even those that had none are increasing in numbers. I'll leave you to figure out why by yourself

This man should've taken care of the Turks too.
Shame on him for only trying to wipe out the jews.

>polish chick
>not turkroach

that'd make them even more insufferable

Bismallah brother. Have a blessed Ramadan!

stop bullying Hitler he did his best.
Can you say the same about yourself ?

GTFO you dirty turkroach!!!

You might have a point there. But there wouldn't be so many of them today.

Die in a fire, roacho.

pew

american here

visited Turkey last summer and it was fucking awesome

turks are truly bro tier who are extremely nice

got lost in istanbul and two turkbros in the turkish army helped me get back to my hotel and later we hung out and went to a bar

Forget the ignorant ass racists on Sup Forums they never been outside their basements

Mixed race Hun/Turkroach I take it?

How tragic. Your mother give it up to a roach? Grim.

Mongrel. You wish you were Anglo.

Kill yourself, shitskin

> ass racists

>turks are truly bro tier who are extremely nice

Nah shes actually turkish and cute af
i can recommend you the fb groupe
>>>>facebook >>>>Turkish.Girls.Gorgeous

lots of turks are actually pretty white

the only dark brown ones I saw were all doing the hard labor.
the two turkbros were white and they knew english

seriously whats with all the turk hate the turks have done nothing wrong, except maybe shoot down a russian jet but only butthurt russiaboos care about that. They have an awesome culture and their cities are cool

btw im white

Yeah, those wonderful Turkroaches.

youtu.be/UFHBBx81hsg

Go crawl under a rock, roachburger.

> a lot of turks are white
> btw im white

anglo inferiority complex
they are as white as most brits + better teeth

So, turkroach go to cuckmany and post this shit when they should contribute to make germany great again.
Of course, the only way of a turk to make germany great again is Al·lahu-àkbar in a zone with only other turk

They're right though. Fedora tipping atheists should be killed. They live a degenerate lifestyle.

Btw that was taken at Taksim Square, which is a major gay/youth hub in Istanbul. Right by the main street, which is usually all bars, is an area dedicated to picking up trannies and gays. It's really funny lol

I be those turkbros were being facetious. Hell I'd say that shit too.

I am white
not a turk btw I just went there on a business trip

probably slavic genes

There is nice people in almost every country, that doesn't mean the majority is nice.

I went to turkey and tunisia when i was child and the thing that i remember most in these 2 muslim country was the numberous groups of men scattered all over the streets of the town, ass on the road, doing nothing all day/night.

>turks
>white

All hope is lost with that sandnigger. Go lick Erdogans hairy, goat-fucked ass.

Dump your whole folder of muscular semi-naked roaches, will ya?

Stop fucking my Waifu with your friends laughing at me Adib!

Fuck off
>I went to x country and the people didn't murder me lol total bros

Once Trump really is in power, the first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the T*rks. As soon as he will have the power to do so, he will have gallows built in rows - at the Hagia sofia in Constantinople, for example - as many as traffic allows.

Then the Turkroaches will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last T*rk in Anatoliahas been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all the world has been completely cleansed of Turkroaches.

I'm like 30% German 30% Dutch 20% French and 20% Anglo

I've met a lot more rude people in Western Europe/Belgium to be honest.

I said some turks are white.

That's me tho

well I think it's a god thing considering everyone on pol is a paranoid redneck who thinks muslims are out to kill them, and I go to a 99% muslim country and the people were total bros. So I'd take experience over what Sup Forums says anyday

Fuck off you brown lipped cunt.

So did those turkroach army bros fuck you in the ass or what's the punchline of your istanbul story?

>30% German 30% Dutch 20% French and 20% Anglo
Fucking mongrel. America is seriously like 5% pure white, ie, not a luckymix of slavic, central european, british, italian, whatever thrown in.

Turkish nationalists are pretty cool

My issue is with their religion, Turks need to return to secularism

>lots of turks are actually pretty white
>I said some turks are white

Time for an hero.

kek

>who thinks muslims are out to kill them
Kek it's hilarious how simpletons bring everything down to their level
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your time gaping slackjawed at le amazing foreign culture and hopefully no one noticed the iowa hayseed in your hair

No turk has ever done any harm to me, but somehow I hated them for as long as I can remember and still do.
Then again I hate all arabs, so my exceptional hatred and attention is probably caused by your proximity to europe and EU's outrageous proposal that you COULD some day be part of it.

Turks can all burn alive for all I care.

But it explains a lot, Turks are the second biggest population in Germany figures they'd want to enslave and destroy real whites once again.

Proud of Muslims raping and attacking German citizens, call for more of it.

To the real Germans and not the Turks, you have my sympathies. Hopefully Brexit will sort things out and inspire others to collapse the EU and genocide the Turk menace, along with the Gulf and Middle East and eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth. Permanently.

All races are more or less mixed, including your own. You mistake uniformity for purity.

No we went out to this great bar, drank, and visited a war museum together

qwhat part dont you get?
Lots of turks are white, I didnt say all turks were white, only some.

You should travel more and maybe you'd be less of an ignoramus. Staying in redneck land all your life isnt good for you and you develop real bigotry and hatred to be honest.

you should visit Turkey, I bet you'd stop hating turks.

Turkey spent decades enslaving, killing and raping parts of Eastern Europe.

They are filth, always have been and always will be.