Death Grips needs to release an album of demos and unreleased songs what do ya think?

Death Grips needs to release an album of demos and unreleased songs what do ya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

www82.zippyshare.com/v/mOBqPgmc/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe after it's over. besides the instrumental stuff dg only releases completed things and putting up demos and work in progress/never completed type stuff would be super cool and an insight into their process that i don't think they're really trying to give. i guess there is that earth angel thing

>random incoherent noises
>le homeless man meme
>edgy tryhard lyrics a goth kid in high school would have wrote

White people: OH MY GODD THIS IS THE BEST1111!

>WHITE PEOPLE STOP ENJOYIGN THINGS AND GET BACK TO WORK IN THE GULAGSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was a fool like you once. Listened to Exmilitary and thought it was mindless white noise. But a couple listens later it clicked, Death Grips is the future of music. There is no band on earth that comes close to their unique sound. How ya finna try and tell me songs like Powers That B and Come up and get me aint kino bitch nigga

That's like 5 songs in their entire discography. The rest is mostly just braggadocio.

this desu
take the gripspill
take it up your ass

this

Oh hello hipster white boys. How is it being virgins and being beta? How offline you're all cringeworthy and not the "cool tough" edgelords you think you are?

im black you fucking bitch nigger. Who cares if DGs shows are filled with white people just listen to the music and shut up.

Ok this is getting on my nerves. Yes, I'm a beta hipster white boy. Yes I listen to edgy and cringey music. Why is that something to be ashamed of now? I used to come here BECAUSE of these things. This was a safe haven where I could talk about how fucking cool the new Death Grips album was because how raw and gritty it was and how its industrial beats were patrician and I could circlejerk about animal collective and neutral milk hotel. Now? I come here IN SPITE of my hipster white guy beta status, because people like you keep shitting the board up by acting like you're somehow better than the established culture of the board. Yes, I am a hipster faggot, who likes indie folk, industrial, emo, post-rock, and any other band you deem unacceptable, and that's how its supposed to be. So either pull out your dick and join the party or get the fuck out.

Damn I got rekt. Shouldn't have known better than to mess with MC Ride's fanbase. shiiiet sorry

truth is, I'm the one that's beta and hipster. I just wanted others to be beta with me

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE. Does ya dad know ya a faggot?

How the fuck do people think Death fucking Grips is noisy again?

prove it

wanna see my bbc faggot

Perfectly understandable
(you)

t.white boy

Quiet down ya vertically challenged dork

Death Grips new album coming out 2.17.2018

What are your thoughts on bagged milk?

smdh

Whats your issue pal?

The only thing keeping me alive these days is the thought of the next Death Grips album coming out soon. Here, a haiku to demonstrate my priorities.

I love the Death Grips.
I am scared of Death so much.
But I need my Grips.

Very good.

Thanks man, here's another one, this one rhymes.

Fucking love Death Grips.
All my life, I live through strife.
Death Grips bring death tips.

Hey I got one

I took the Grips pill
Life is meaningless to me
Do all crazy shit

Hey that's bretty good!

This reads like any suburban parents take on early 80s Hardcore Punk music. Don't be a square.

Does anyone have that comic of Andy playing solitaire? Asking for a friend.

I FUCK IN THE SILK ROAD
FREEBASE REFUGEE CHODE
NAPSTER DELUSION
CUM FUCK ILLUSIONS
*ableton keyboard track + SP 303

stop fucking with us, Andy.

thats what fashion week and interview 2016 are, dummy

I bet Sup Forums will claim this as their best till the end of times

kek

>release unreleased material
But user they've always done this.

prove it faggot

Literally every album they've released had never been released before

no shit sherlock i mean unreleased tracks recorded during previous albums

I think the stems they release, and broken ben.mp3 show us their process already.

A lot of it is to do with the pitch. It's out of tune a lot of the time, and people aren't used to that. It takes time to adjust

I hate this picture. Andy is the most underrated band member. Without him, grips wouldn't be what it is.

He's just an engineer, Zach handles all production. Pretty useless live tbf

and this doesn't even count my phone, or back when I was still on my old PC. I'm estimating I've listened to each album at least 5k times

the weakest bait

www82.zippyshare.com/v/mOBqPgmc/file.html
DG leaked FLAC steroids a few days ago.

Even if DG released something that was bad, people wouldn't notice. They literally made their own genre of music (whatever it is, I can't tell you, it just sounds different from any other music out there). This is the true power of DG. No matter what they make, it will be good, because there's nothing else to compare it to.

This. And on top of it, the truly gripspilled wouldn't give a fuck if it was good or bad anyways

No

I agree. There albums all do something differently, and do it well. People shit all over GP, for example, but it's an amazing album. Each one has its own flavor, and I love that about them. They just do whatever they want. Come and go to wherever you please. I respect them so much for being able to carve their own way in life, without any compromises. It's motivated me to start my life.

Is this fresh pasta?

Why are black millennials so obsessed with calling everything a "white boy?" Are you too much of a pussy eater to use a real racial slur?

how about no