Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You bought it again? Lmao

surely you can't be serious

That's literally grass...

Yes, That's not weed

Yes

Whew lad XD

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

old pasta, here have a great song

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc&lc=

zoom in on it, it looks like theres pube hairs on it

Dank ass shit. Smoke ina a blunt

I hope this is a joke.

If not, this is literally a ball of grass and mud/dirt. Scammed boi

dat look like some alaskan thunderfuck kush Sup Forumsro. some top shelf sheeyit. roll dat up in a fatty and smoke it you'll be high af

Attached: 451984754155.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

deez bois dont knw shit dont lissen to dem

Looks like ak47 x northern lights I'm smoking.

I hope this is a joke.

If not, there is literally a huge influx of newfags.

I want one...

nah man thats some cat puke, could spot it a mile away

So sick of seeing this thread btw

I paid $1,000 for this, did i get ripped off?

Attached: 7fefbb94b27a12e65c0464e4943a463d_1024x1024.jpg (450x450, 7K)

I can't afford to spend $1,000 on that, and that's why you didn't get ripped off.