I posted my dick for the first time on this glorious website. Might as well do another AMA...

I posted my dick for the first time on this glorious website. Might as well do another AMA, since it's been a month since the last.

P.s.: Racism don't mean shit to me so... Yeah.

Attached: KIMG0006.jpg (1200x1600, 576K)

Let’s see that dick

Why should I user? What makes you deserve it.

WOW that sounded more gay than I thought.

Penis

No one wants to see some shit skin's dick. Go rob a liquor store or steal a bike or something.

Aww why you so mad user? Does my existence get you all riled up?

Attached: KIMG0002.jpg (1200x1600, 649K)

Hey wait a minute. You're not Jaquan!

Nice teeth.. The dental school at the local community college close down?

Nah. Fuck Jaquan!

No! Jaquan is cool. He works and he goes to school

Hmm, that rhymed

The what?

My teeth are pretty straight if you ask me. But thanks for staring at them, that's not creepy at all.

So what do we call you?

gapped, yellow, more jagged edges than a steak knife... not that you'd know what a steak was.

My actual name? Cause that'll offend the racist whites even more!!

It's Abdul-Rashid Allah.

Ofc I know what steak is. And they're not yellow, every heard of lighting?

Yeah, some people are assholes, sorry

>Abdul-Rashid Allah.
WTF IS it about islam that it attracts the lowest intellect losers on the planet?

He hasn't said anything to indicate that he has a low IQ

Oh no. I abandoned Islam. The flaws in that bitch is abysmal;

Yeah, I'll give you the lighting must be terrible. I can see the expose light on the ceiling with the exposed wiring conduit. What a shithole you must live in. (no denying the teeth are gapped with serrated edges)

Does that cause any static with your family?

That's no wire. That's the drawstring for the attic above. And my teeth are normal.

It looks more like a smoke detector wire

well I didn't really tell the rest of my family outside of my household that I converted to Agnosticism so yeah a bit on edge. And we're American, you know, under Farrakhan.

Agnostic is the most reasonable since no one can really say either way.

Exactly, you picking up what I'm putting down.

How's your night

I was raised without religion, so they're all the same to me. Different versions of the same idea, none of which are any more likely to be true than the others

Uneventful. Relieve me of the boredom.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1721x947, 77K)

Exactly. No way to prove nor disprove a religion, so just stay in the middle.

Well except Scientology.

That was too bad

>I found who was behind..

Attached: fh6witqo408g2543152000000.jpg (820x615, 43K)

Are you like, old enough?

The suicide? I saw the post on YouTube, even commented "is he kill?"

While I agree that Scientology is insane, I don't know if it's really any more insane than the others.

I turn 19 next month. So yeah. I think I am.

I think that it is too bad that he felt that he needed to do that

True. So when it comes to the question of "which religion is best," I choose none.

Ok phew

Attached: 5b77yy1h74vz.jpg (458x429, 21K)

Exactly. They are all just different versions of the same attempt to explain what we don't know or understand

Hey, we've all hit that dark place. I was bullied because I was Muslim and I attempted suicide because of it. But he fell too far down the rabbithole and is now in his "wonderland"

Ok be honest, how old do I look? Lowest I got was 12.

Which method of suicide did you attempt? How long ago?

Uh I think it was a week before I turned 12; Hey it's been nearly 7 years! And I tied a belt around my neck and put the buckle on my foot and I just pushed my foot forwards.

Well I'm glad it didn't work, and I hope that you are in a better place emotionally now

I am most definitely. Thanks for asking and worrying about a random such as myself.

I didnt worry about "randoms" before, but now I do. I realize that anyone reaching out on Sup Forums is expecting abuse, but at the same time they are trying to make contact or they wouldn't do it.

Fair statement m8.

So I make an attempt to be civil and offer a respite from the abuse. Even though the abuse is anonymous and can't be taken as a direct insult because no one actually knows you the negativity will add up and do damage. So I try to take a little of that away.

Perfect explanation user. This is what everybody needs in Sup Forums. Motherfuckin empathy.

I agree. The humor and the ball busting is entertaining, but it has evolved into something too harsh and relentless.

Lol you brought it up, and no in deserves to see your dick man... no one

For a second I was like "wtf is this guy talking about dicks" but then I read the beginning of the thread again lol

Took a shit ton of gotten courage to do that. I ain't doing that for at least another 2 months.

Your peace sign is backwards, nigger

Autistic nigger.

Nigger

Not nice

Where were y'all last hour and a half man. I'm black. And?

If you're still around OP I have a question. Do you think all those "this make you mad white boi" threads with the black dudes fucking a white chick are funny?

We are having a normal conversation and it probably scared them off. But I'm going to bed now. Good night OP. I hope you succeed in your endeavors

ooga booga monkey

Really I posted my dick on here. Honestly nobody cares all that much. I really don’t care to see you dick tbh. Just having fun. If your depressed this isn’t the place for you find people who want to be around you trust me there’s plenty. Lots of people like me and lots of people don’t. Take it easy brother

Not necessary funny but it gives me a chuckle seeing the "white boiz getting mad"

You too user. GODSPEED

You too bro. Thanks for the words.

You look like someone selected the Indian template in character creation, then turned the skin tone down.

The only Indian I have in me is of the American variety.