I was inside the World Trade Center during the 9/11 attack. Ask me anything

I was inside the World Trade Center during the 9/11 attack. Ask me anything.

Attached: download (1).jpg (790x548, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SPWgodul_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, like the 2nd floor. Gtfo

18th floor

you probably weren't even a sperm in your dads nutsack

Was it loud?
How long did it take for you to realize what had occured?
Did you feel the planes hit?
Did you watch the towers fall?
If so how did that shit make you feel seeing it in person?

Which tower, what company

So you took the elevator then.

did you see this molten metal first responders spoke of?

Did you see the planes?

did you see any rekt bodies?

nope. i jumped out a window

I was in building #2 which was the second building hit. We heard about the plane hitting the first building and we were going to leave but they were making announcements telling us to stay. We looked out the windows into the plaza and saw lots of flaming debris and shit. I was trying to get online when the plane hit our building. Felt like someone picked up the building and slammed it down on to the ground. Then we left which was horrible.

yes. we knew they were coming

No took stairs down.

Yes.

There were niggers everywhere. niggers on the floor above, niggers below. nigges in the bathroom stall and i really had to take a dump

Will you read me a bedtime story?

Out of all the faggots to leave here they left you, OP

Were the stairs crowded to where you couldn't move or was everyone moving pretty quickly? I always wondered how people react in the stairwells during actual emergencies, because they are slow as shit in every other situation.

G Bush?

well, i rode out horsie style on a fireman's back. I saw more niggers, they were looting a nearby bodega, with their loud ooga booga music. and break dancing... oh, the break dancing. aalso , puerto ricans stole many hubcaps that day, my friend

Crowded but everyone was moving quickly. It was so tense because we had no fucking idea what happened to our building. Lots of people were saying another plane hit ours but that didn't seem believable at that point. I just assumed it was an explosion or something related to the first building. People were freaking out and it was making me incredibly anxious. Just wanted to get out.

Why can’t steel beams melt jet fuel?

Yes, i saw a naked lady with a very hairy bush. Gee, I said.."that's a hairy bush " !

Do you think it was an inside job?

Where were you during the 9/11 attacks on the WTC?

Where did you go after you left the building? How close where you when it fell?

Honestly don't really have an opinion. It was a traumatic experience and I was fucked up for a while so never spent much time thinking about it. Having seen what I saw, I can't imagine the government would arrange to do something like this. So I would say no, I don't think it was.

I firmly believe the Jews did it. i mean after all, 0 Jews showed up for work that day.

Man, that day was such a tragedy... and to think we were so close to finally getting rid of you

I was inside WTC on 9/12/2001 AMA

And when Larry Silverstien said "pull it, we may as well pull it" he was actually talking about my cock which had jumped out of my zipper due to the excessive heat

being a person that was in the attack, do you think it was done by the government

After we got to the lobby level security and police directed us to the street instead of the plaza. That was the worst part because of the jumpers and debris. The cops were yelling at us to run quickly and not look. That's what one cop said and I had no idea why. Then a jumper hit a car across the street from where I was and it was the loudest fucking sound I ever heard. I almost screamed and we took off towards the Hudson River. I honestly just wanted to throw up. Everyone was fucking screaming including cops. I was near canal st when the first building fell.

OP did you know people who didn’t make it out alive? (Sorry if already asked).

Everyone in my company made it out. Some people I went to high school with died but no one I knew well or had talked to in years.

IT'S THE JOES

Why is that plane black? That's not what United planes look like

Glad to know that. I can’t even imagine what you went through that day.

>Felt like someone picked up the building and slammed it down on to the ground.
Those were the explosives in the basement

proofs?

Is this Steve Ranazzisi?

hey wouldn't it be weird if you were there the same day the terrorists attacked. Woah scary

Where you on one of the planes?

Did the plane taste good?

Do you know how many floors they actually evacuated before it fell? Was there enough time for everyone below the damaged floors to get out? Walking down that many stairs seems like it would take forever.

>Larry Silverstien

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Attached: luckylarry.jpg (387x480, 64K)

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Are you gay?

Did you hear the explosions in the lobby or basement?

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Yes. But that's besides the point

From what I read nearly everyone below the impact got out. It sucked going down 18 floors, I can't imagine what it was like going down 50 or 60. I'm just glad I was out of the area when the building came down. I don't think I could have dealt with that. I was fucked up enough for years after as it was.

Did your company move offices or did everyone find new jobs?

What's the deal with airline food?

Opinions on 9/11 jokes

We worked out of a different office on a temporary basis then moved into a new permanent space. I left the company a few months after it happened.

You hear the bombs go off?

Opinions on the fact that this was all done by Jews for political and economic advantage?

We don't all live in NY, we don't know where the fuck Canal st is. How far were you when the first building went? Could you see a ton of jumpers? More details about when you got right outside please?

i surround myself with angue as she says her prayers, and i myself, am a fatty

Do you like Bionicles?

Not sure how to describe the distance. We walked about 15 minutes if that helps. The only jumper I saw was the one that hit the car and I didn't see that one directly, just looked over after the impact. When we just got outside was the worst. I was just waiting for another body to come down or another explosion or something. Total anxiety. It was really loud and really chaotic. Seemed like there were fire trucks everywhere. I just wanted to get away. We were trying to stay together as coworkers but they were all too slow for me so I just went as fast as possible.

Did you actually see a lot of the jumpers? How many would you say there were? When you ran were things falling all around you? Did anyone around you get hit by something as they were running?

A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks. According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish. A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, stated, “based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner’s Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish.” This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%

I only saw one jumper. I wasn't outside that long so didn't see anyone get hit by debris or anything. I ran into the financial center building which wasn't far from the world trade and then came out on the other side of that building near the Hudson River. I really wasn't looking around when I left the building once I had an idea of how bad it was. If I stopped I'm sure I would have seen a lot more.

Thanks, so did you just get clear and start trucking away, did you stop and look around at all or was it straight GTFO? I can't believe a bunch of corporate douches told you to stay and go back to work after a fucking plane just blasted into the building next to you, I also can't believe people did it. I wonder how many died in the second building because of that shit.

Yo. Thanks for putting yourself out there, even if it's just /b

>fact
Imagine being this fucking stupid

Didn't really look around. The first thing I saw when I walked out was the cop screaming at us to run and not look. I turned around at that point because I assumed me and my coworkers were going to stay together. Then the body hit the car and it was like fuck that. I hesitated because I didn't want to leave them behind because some of them were older women. So I kind of just walked quick at first. Then started running. Felt really guilty but none of them got hurt

Soooo...you DONT like Bionicles?

youtube.com/watch?v=1SPWgodul_E

Did you see my Muslim father flying the plane?

Shrek is good

i jerk off
to sonic hentai

>fact
I know. Some people are so severely mentally challenged to question that fact.

Yeah, I saw when his passport fell out of the fireball in perfect condition.

Wow, he got out?

Can you talk more about the time after the 1st plane hit? How loud was that, did you feel it? Did you all really just sit back down and start working? I would have been out of there so fucking fast.

Attached: 14923894905.png (165x115, 25K)

Ok so my friends uncle was in the same building.
I remember around 2005 he told me and my friend when i was over at this house, that he looked outside the window to see what had happened, he saw dark winged creatures like human like bats, circling the building and the smoke. I saw him on christmas of 2015, and i asked him if he was just fucking with us, and he told me that he swears he wasn't.

Found the brainlet

People were just coming in at that point. I had only been in a few minutes. Our building definitely shook. We were used to the building doing weird things like making creaking noises on windy days so we weren't sure at first if it was that big of a deal. Then someone who was outside when the first plane hit told us what it was. No one was working, we were looking out the window and talking and trying to figure out what we should do. It's not like we expected our building to get hit next. I kind of thought we'd eventually get back to work.

flying niggers

There was tons of paper blowing around, some of it smoking and on fire. That's probably what he saw.

Are you gay? Sorry, rhetorical question.

What about Bionicles? Yes or no?

>Lots of people were saying another plane hit ours
so, you didnt actually see a plane? because I assumed that would be pretty fucking visible from absolutely every floor

Did you see any of the airline food? Were you able to determine what its deal is?

We were on the 18th floor and our windows faced North. The plane that hit our building came from the south. Even if we faced south we wouldn't have seen it because it's not like you could look up from where we were. We were too low to see above buildings that were above us.

>Then someone who was outside when the first plane hit told us what it was
seriously? again?

Look, man, if you didn't see Abdullah tumbling through the wreckage then, like, I mean (toke toke) OBVIOUSLY, it was an inside job, y'know, right? You probably saw BushHalliburtonCheney there setting the charges in WTC 7, right bro?

Fucking niggers.

Fucking niggers!

planes at that altitude are really fucking loud and not exactly super sonic
please, for the love of god at least tell me you heard the second plane approach the building for AT LEAST 10 seconds before impact? you can literally hear that shit from miles away
how can an eye witness like you not see or hear either of the planes, especially the second one? dont you understand how unbelievable that is?

Fucking jews.

It's black cause it's doing something wrong.

Was there thermite?

I was inside the building on the 18th floor. The plane hit on the 90th floor or around there. So it was like it was right above me. And it was sudden obviously.

I mean it wasn't like it was right above me.

what was your profession at the time?