How does one choose between a Chinese and a Korean girl? Help me choose

How does one choose between a Chinese and a Korean girl? Help me choose

Attached: destroyallthots.jpg (720x720, 86K)

If i had to pick, i'd pick korean.

Whichever one is hotter.

Neither are particularly hot but one is a little curvier. The Korean girl is very thin but I don't know her as well.

She is cute and we share an interest in films.

I could post pics if that helps.

Chinese

Attached: Chinese.jpg (957x958, 73K)

Korean

Attached: korean.jpg (749x749, 42K)

She thinks her shit doesn’t stink and will end up run away

What makes you say that?

Always pick chinese, koreans are to ratty.

In what sense?

>I found who was behind..

Attached: fpvy0szcg6dp254435000000.jpg (805x556, 41K)

Wut

Untrustworthy, like the jews but then asian.

Huh, first I've heard that.

Going by those pics?

Well, it is common knowledge here in asia. Japanese are nationalist degenerates.
Koreans are untrustworthy western cocksuckers with a little bit of jewish blood somewhere in there.
And China is number 1

Guess where i am from.

Rest of asia does not count.

I take it you are Chinese and not biased at all haha.

Chinese

Korean

Yep, but seriously, koreans are the lowest of all the good asians.

Their culture is pretty damn cool. Don't get me wrong I love most Asian cultures but Korean film for example is fantastic.

And you probably also love k-pop, i can not tell you how much of a joke k-pop is here. It is for children. (Do have to admit that i watch some koreans movies, they make so much, there is bound to be something good.)

Oh one of the movies i liked was: train to busan. Think that is the correct translation. But really i dislike the korean people in general. They all just feel fake, it is hard to explain.

Yeah going by pics I'd say Korean fun outgoing Chinese stuckup and boring

Are you seriously calling Koreans shit tier compared to Chinese?

Your people piss and shit on thr streets. Tourists from your country are hated world wide and your people have zero fucking manners. GTFO with that shit.

I literally just bought destroy all humans 1 and 2 because I saw your pic. Can’t wait to play, thanks for reminding me the game existed
Also, pick Korean duh

holy fuck i loved that game

While Korean girls tend to be a little shallow, they at least have a soul. Go with Korean.