Seriously guys, why Spanish people hate White Hispanics so much?

Seriously guys, why Spanish people hate White Hispanics so much?
Pic related.

You sudacas aren't white and have nothing to do with our Empire briwn moors in Iberia have nothing to do eith our Empire either.

Butthurt brown Spanish bitch.

Vuelve a tu selva, puto sudaca de mierda.

No gracias, mis hijos son rubios y de ojos azules, al contrario de tus hijitos.

Los españoles son tan "lame" para trollear. Solo saben decir "sudaca, selva"... Jajajaja son patéticos.

>white hispanics
is that some weird poetic device like the white night, the dark sun or the frozen flame

>briwn

Are you even into English?

If you consider the amounts of Germans, French, Scandinavias that migrated to countries like Argentina or Brazil, it is possible to imagine whiter people in LA than in Spain.

You mean all the 4 of them? Those are all meme tier except for a few Nazis in Argentina.

No, you can see if they are non Iberian sub humans.

The brown subhumans in iberia were conquered by my ancestors in 1492, they were our slaves.

At least they were not occupied until 20 years ago by Moslems like Spain, 800 years of dominion with mutual exchange of fluids between local visigothic/Ibero-Roman women and Arab men.
The Germans or French that went to LA were all from the XIX and early XX century, not the meme types you mention.

Kek, this is a very deceiving analysis

@10.8 isnt anywhere close to be accurate

And the reason it can't find a population to match his ancestry closely is because it's probably an admixture calculator without native ancestry to compare him with

Basically he is trying to hide that he's an indio

>Claims ancestors conquered Moslems
>Moslems conquered and ruled them for 800 years.

Kek

>white hispanics
you have to go back subhuman

So all the 4 of them. Got it. Pic related average German Latin American.

That's Maradona, typical Italian scum, just like Spanish.
No German found.

>not a single drop of indio blooood

>If you consider the amounts of Germans, French, Scandinavias that migrated to countries like Argentina or Brazil
for us they are sudacas man, no difference here.

who cares if their parents were germans who migrated to Mordor ( southAmerica )

still shit desu,ARRIBA ESPAÑA

No they didnt.

>Sudacas
>They are whiter than you

You show the magic of doing the ESO...
Lol.

My ancestors did conquer brown subhumans and enslaved them then conquered indio subhumans.

El seseo te hace perder el white privilege.

then move your ass out of my country and return with your ancestors in krautland

See that shit in the north?
Thats were my ancestors were.

You are a descendant of Moors mixed with Visigoth and Ibero/Romans, and probably indians too.

I am descended from Germans and French, no single drop of Moorish blood there.

Studying the ESO makes you sound dumb and retarded... Typical Spanish education... guess you voted for Rajoy, right?

Get the fuck out of Iberia subhuman, my ancestors were pure conquistadors, any subhuman collaberators with moors were enslaved or killed.

spanish people are racist!!!!

>I am descended from Germans and French, no single drop of Moorish blood there.
ok man, now get out of my cunt

Your cunt smells like fish, but you said you liked my German dick inside you baby.

Hablame en español que quiero ver una cosa.

>Your cunt smells like fish, but you said you liked my German dick inside you baby.
and you smell a dirty sudaca

La tarifa es 100€ por ver mi polla.

>and you smell a dirty sudaca

Are you even into English? Or did you just learned it while playing minecraft?

are you those kids from Argentina? yes inmigrants from poorgentina

nobody cares about race in Spain, you are sudaca because you came from a south american country, it is simple.

I care about race, if youre a brown subhuman then my ancestors conquered yours.

>nobody cares about race in Spain, you are sudaca because you came from a south american country, it is simple.
This, GTFO panchito

>Are you even into English?
G
E
T

OUT

time to use my new OC

>White Hispanics
what is that?

He's the autistic idiot who claims to be 100% Iberian. If I ever see him in my country i will unironically kick his ass. I can´t stand having my home being THAT disrespected by some dipshit.

Am I brown enought for Spain?

Go outside more and you'll fit right in.

I will plant Falngist flag in tajo river expect me.

Que nadie le falte al respeto al chicano o se las tendrá que ver conmigo.

Gracias hermano.

nice. I take a lot of sun since I was a kid, tho.